Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I didn't do anything vape related today, work for tomorrow is DotShell, test the micro heat gun, and maybe rewick some atty's. Can't do much towards bb projects when all of the inner and outer panels are waiting for 2FDeal.
    Right now I use 3 rta's, and 6 rba's. It is special that all my Dani SBS are on the shelf, maybe soon it will be time to set up the 4 Cabeos with BlackNote so that the mods come out again.

I had a bit of email back and forth with Rob from Stealth Vape, we talked a bit about the battery tube future, glad that he has gotten over the loss that the competitor stole a lot of his tube patent.
    He asked me what I would have changed if I could, I said use M2 but continue to have them off center. He was keen on the idea, so maybe there will be some good battery tubes from Rob again.
    Aesthetically, he made finer tubes than the competitor all day long.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Finally, 2FDeal received what was missing from the order and the package is on its way:
    YunExpress(云途全球精选专线挂号(特惠普货))- China- No phone
    chatgpt.svg
    ChatGPT About YunExpress - Sync Time: 2024-05-09 22:27:21 (GMT+02:00)
    2024-05-10 00:05 Mainland China, CN, Departed from sort facility
    2024-05-09 18:23 Mainland China, CN, Arrived at origin facility
    2024-05-09 12:05 Shipment information received

They can be annoying since most things are never in stock, but, they use fast shipping companies.

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    Good evening Shinies.

...maybe soon it will be time to set up the 4 Cabeos with BlackNote so that the mods come out again.
    I've been taking a hard look at the Cabeo after hearing Mark Todd rave about it and reading about how it's one of your favorites as well.

The design is impressive. With all the accessories and AF adjustment it looks like a tinkerers dream. At some point I want to try (at least) a few more RBAs, and it's at the top of the list.

Last edited:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning shinies,

today there will be few vape-related projects, I have to keep working on the tractor, the diesel pump needs repairs.

Vape, which worries me, Vapor Giant has closed, and they were big in their day.
    Stattqualm has no plans to design new atty's.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    ummm, StealthVape has just received a new batch of DNA 60C, also a USB-C data&charger card, I stocked up a little:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’m very excited to get my vape mail tomorrow. I ordered a Reload Essential and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

It was a bit of a splurge but the Essential is discontinued and I couldn’t find one anywhere except for directly from Reload Vapor.

I was emailing customer service and they have very few left.

I love the Reload RDA that I’m using now so I’m excited about getting the Essential!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread