Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Good morning shinies,

today there will be few vape-related projects, I have to keep working on the tractor, the diesel pump needs repairs.

vape, which worries me, Vapor Giant has closed, and they were big in their day.
Stattqualm has no plans to design new atty's.
It’s so sad that so many places have closed. I also miss the hundreds of posts daily on vaping forums.

It appears there aren’t as many hobbyists as there were a few years ago. Also sad.

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    It’s so sad that so many places have closed. I also miss the hundreds of posts daily on vaping forums.

It appears there aren’t as many hobbyists as there were a few years ago. Also sad.
    Vapor Giant were big, Mark Todd said that at the Hall of Vape in Stuttgart their stand used to be as big as SvoeMesto and similar well known brands.

I think I'm doing smart this year by stocking up on parts for my atty favorites, especially the Cabeos.

Totally agree Sara that many hobbyists have changed how they vape, and I'm not sure if they will return to what is a hobby.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hussar has come up with something new, boro is going in a new direction.

Gepetto is first:
    IMG_1913.jpeg

IMG_1909.jpeg

IMG_1910.jpeg

IMG_1912.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. I need to swap out coils on a few tanks tonight and clean out some bottles that had single flavor tests in them. I should probably order another 50 pack of GTi coils soon. I don’t want to run low.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hussar's system is called CIMI, I know nothing about how the connection is built.
    Everything revolves around rba and it must have 510 threads, but the grounding is not taken from the classic nut system.
    The tank is built according to the mod designer's specification, mostly significantly larger juice capacity, and when they don't need to use boro's angular tanks, the idea is to go for mod & tank curves and bring out the rba to its fullest.

Here's another one from Gepetto:
    IMG_1916.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Vapor Giant were big, Mark Todd said that at the Hall of Vape in Stuttgart their stand used to be as big as SvoeMesto and similar well known brands.

I think I'm doing smart this year by stocking up on parts for my atty favorites, especially the Cabeos.

Totally agree Sara that many hobbyists have changed how they vape, and I'm not sure if they will return to what is a hobby.
    I’m hoping that there will always be a segment of vapers who are dedicated hobbyists. And that they will continue to be active on this or other forums. I started vaping to quit smoking and right from the get go I found that I had a really enjoyable hobby and became a collector as well.

I hope that you enjoy your weekend! Any plans? I will be reorganizing again so I know what I have and where it’s located. It’s very time consuming.

sara

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Hussar has come up with something new, boro is going in a new direction.

Gepetto is first:
    View attachment 1012548

View attachment 1012545

View attachment 1012546

View attachment 1012547
    That’s a great looking set up!

I’ve consciously decided I wasn’t going to jump in the rabbit hole. I’m afraid of all the other rabbit holes that I’ve spent thousands of dollars on!

Plus it looks too complicated for me and I don’t like how they look although this set up is very attractive.

Sara “Just Say No” lol !!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Hussar's system is called CIMI, I know nothing about how the connection is built.
    Everything revolves around rba and it must have 510 threads, but the grounding is not taken from the classic nut system.
    The tank is built according to the mod designer's specification, mostly significantly larger juice capacity, and when they don't need to use boro's angular tanks, the idea is to go for mod & tank curves and bring out the rba to its fullest.

Here's another one from Gepetto:
    View attachment 1012553
    Beautiful!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @Daniel Forsyth do you know what's the best charge level for a LiPo battery if it's going into storage for a while?
    When storing a lipo battery you want to have the voltage at between 3.8v and 3.85v per cell. You can either check this with a multimeter or plug your mod into Evolv :thumb:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    When storing a lipo battery you want to have the voltage at between 3.8v and 3.85v per cell. You can either check this with a multimeter or plug your mod into Evolv :thumb:
    Thanks Dan. Will be a multimeter for this mod.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I’m hoping that there will always be a segment of vapers who are dedicated hobbyists. And that they will continue to be active on this or other forums. I started vaping to quit smoking and right from the get go I found that I had a really enjoyable hobby and became a collector as well.

I hope that you enjoy your weekend! Any plans? I will be reorganizing again so I know what I have and where it’s located. It’s very time consuming.

sara
    Same. I came to vaping to stop smoking. I spent years hobby ing with it. Learning to build, going vape shows, buying everything new that came out. The shiny thread promoted in a big way back when I joined it in 2016. It seemed like a race to get the newest and greatest. Before I joined the shiny thread I belonged to a now extinct "Best Gourmet Juice" same thing there. We all raced to get the newest juice that came out. Not a lot of DIY then.
    These days I hardly buy anything other than tried and true. I know what I like and just appreciate not smoking.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning shiny people. I’ve kinda stalled on going through my stash. In all fairness, I’ve had four reviews to do. I am finding that a lot of the review stuff I have probably isn’t worth even trying to sell. I have tossed a lot of empty boxes which is good.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good morning Shinys!, I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I have an incoming package today. I’m hoping it’s vape related. I’ll be disappointed if it’s not.

I did get some vape mail midweek from Element Vape. It was a red carbon fiber - you guessed it lol! - another Hell Vape Dead Rabbit RDA v3!!!

So I believe I have all the colors now in that Special Edition atomizer. They look so nice when they’re matched with the mod.

I’m still waiting on some vape mail from China. Patience is best when buying from China.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Organization is very time consuming plus I’ve been selling a lot of gear which also takes up a ton of time.

I couldn’t be a reviewer. I just love the vaping setups that I have in my rotations.

Have a great day!
    Over the years I’ve gotten some good stuff. I got to try a lot of Hellvape tanks that I may or may not have bought including your favorite the DR3 rda. Lately though it’s been all pods and disposable stuff. I’m not normally a disposable user but the last bunch I got from Oxbar where they have partnered with Pod Juice are really pretty good.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I am finding that a lot of the review stuff I have probably isn’t worth even trying to sell.
    Would I be right in thinking that to sell a lot of the review stuff, you'd want to do that while the devices are still pretty fresh on the market?

Users who are viewing this thread