borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
river rat
I dropped my little fetch mini and it cracked like a cell phone screen. By the time I got one and liked it, they were sold out. Instead of a new mod, I pulled out my first luna to go fishing.

20240515_094419.jpg

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Morning shinies ;)

Vapemail!!!!!!! I'm smitten.

View attachment 1012747
    Looks great Ange.
    I've just seen the two new colours on the Aspire site. Cyan (more like nuclear vomit green) and Navy (very dark) I was hoping for something a bit more interesting. Maybe down the line.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Looks great Ange.
    I've just seen the two new colours on the Aspire site. Cyan (more like nuclear vomit green) and Navy (very dark) I was hoping for something a bit more interesting. Maybe down the line.

Yup, and the sooner the better. I don't mind getting a third!

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    I am trying to order a few disposables and have tried 3 different sites and none of them allow me to enter my credit card number. What the F*@!% is wrong?
    Which sites? There are quite a few fake vape sites that seem to be up to no good. Also some legit vape sites have disabled their checkout because they don't ship anymore.

Edit: In both situations you can sometimes proceed as far as putting in payment info, but there's no way to actually submit the order.

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I am trying to order a few disposables and have tried 3 different sites and none of them allow me to enter my credit card number. What the F*@!% is wrong?

Have you tried My Vapor Store? I've ordered disposables from them a couple of times without problems. They have decent prices and a 10% off your first order, plus I have some coupon codes if your order is over $100. You can DM me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Which sites? There are quite a few fake vape sites that seem to be up to no good. Also some legit vape sites have disabled their checkout because they don't ship anymore.

Edit: In both situations you can sometimes proceed as far as putting in payment info, but there's no way to actually submit the order.

Have you tried My Vapor Store? I've ordered disposables from them a couple of times without problems. They have decent prices and a 10% off your first order, plus I have some coupon codes if your order is over $100. You can DM me.

Sheesh :facepalm: my number pad on the right of my keyboard is not working. When I used the top number pad all went through. What a tool I am.
    I even shared email back and forth with one of the vendors who tried to help me:rolleyes:
    I was ordering from Element and EcigMafia. No shady sites. I know better.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Sheesh :facepalm: my number pad on the right of my keyboard is not working. When I used the top number pad all went through. What a tool I am.
    I even shared email back and forth with one of the vendors who tried to help me:rolleyes:
    I was ordering from Element and EcigMafia. No shady sites. I know better.
    I just got a new Win 11 computer and I've had the same problem with the numeric key pad getting turned off. Got a few messed up passwords to sort out now. Supposedly there's a way to lock the num pad in the on state so it can't be accidentally set to off, but it looks really complicated. Good luck

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Ordered an Odin mini v2. And that officially gives me enough mods & AIOs that I love using, for now and whatever the future brings. So I'm back to pure shinyits purchases and the odd double or triple or quadruple up.

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon to all you shinnies,

The work on the house wood is almost done, I was hoping for a quantity of 12 stacked, we have passed 18, and there is maybe half to go, plus a large oak that easily pulls 2 units.
    So, miscalculated, but in a positive way.
    We use between 10-12 in the winter, so I'm almost done with next year's winter too lol

Package from AliExpress, 2FDeal, StealthVape, Temu, is in Norway, next week for sure customs authorities.
    I will try through 2024 to buy less, but smarter.

Something interesting, Kayfun Mini X:
    IMG_1943.png

IMG_1944.jpeg

23mm, 30mm high + drip tip and 510.
    Top fill but no juice control.
    The tolerance is such that the tank can be twisted so that the logo fits your mod, without leaking.

Users who are viewing this thread