Tor R

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Our 1st family dog that I remember was a red standard dachshund named Snoopy. I named him lol!! Awesome dogs. Please give her a kiss from me on that beautiful dachshund nose!!
    I will do that Sara.
    Øsa is temperamental, but in a good way, every evening she gives us a tauntrum, she wants to play and measure strength.
    She has grown up to be intelligent in appearance, likes to sit back and study.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good afternoon all! Being lazy today. But I think I’ll push myself off the bed and build the Reload Essential and one of the THC Solos v1.5. I’m eager to see how different the updated Solo vapes compared to the original. Has anyone bought one yet?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I will do that Sara.
    Øsa is temperamental, but in a good way, every evening she gives us a tauntrum, she wants to play and measure strength.
    She has grown up to be intelligent in appearance, likes to sit back and study.
    Typical dachshund lol!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

My new $22usd build mod. I love its chunkiness, weight and size, it's much better than my aegis mini.

20240523_100317-01.jpeg

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,

finally, Stealth vape parcel went to customs:
    2024-05-24 07:49 LØRENSKOG, The shipment being processed for import.

2024-05-15 13:36 LØRENSKOG, The shipment has been sorted and forwarded.

2024-05-15 13:33 OSLO LETTER CENTER, The shipment has arrived in destination country.

2024-05-11 05:54 LANGLEY HWDC, The shipment has been sent from origin country.

2024-05-10 20:37 The parcel has been collected and is in transit

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    My plan for the summer is to buy very little (a couple of impulse purchases might happen, most likely.....)

Not that much is happening outside the high end, not that I buy a lot from Chinese brands, but I see that most brands are surprisingly quiet with new launches, and it has been so far above what is usual.

Perhaps our future is to buy less but more expensively and much more thoughtfully.

IMG_1957.jpeg

One of my projects that is in full use,
    Thelema Solo where I inserted DNA 100C, atty Kayfun Prime.
    It looks very similar to the Kayfun 5, and many people think this is a Kayfun 5.
    I saw that the Kayfun 5 glass was the same as the Kayfun Prime with extension used, the rest was just drawing parallels.
    Prime with tank extension, glass replaced with Kayfun 5 ss rounded (#35004), capacity went from 4.5ml to 6.5ml.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Afternoon shiny people. Our boss let us off early today which is nice leading into a three day weekend. Still no movement on the blaze. I did get the manto ultra aio for review that I’ll unbox and take a look at tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Got an email about this, I have not read through it since I have none of this product line.
    I got two of those for review and liked them. I’m not sure exactly what the problem was but I got a similar message and will probably have to ship them back to innokin.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I got two of those for review and liked them. I’m not sure exactly what the problem was but I got a similar message and will probably have to ship them back to innokin.

From their recall notice:
    The Kroma Nova implements a unique charging solution with a specialized component supplied specifically for this model.

I'd suspect some issues with charging, or not charging, or flame while charging?

Good they're preemptive on this, but then good support is almost a given with Innokin.

Users who are viewing this thread