no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
@Real-ist I've been curious, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get your FEV shipped to the states? Maybe you used a package forwarding service you could recommend?

I want to eventually get a FEV and a Cabeo, but neither company will ship here.

Edit: I see there are a few companies that may ship those items here (like Le Petit Vapoteur, Creme De vape). Maybe you went that route. Perhaps they'll do a custom order for me so I can get accessories as well. We'll see.

That could’ve been disastrous if you couldn’t repair your glasses!! I’m glad you were able to fix them.
Thanks. You're absolutely right about that.

I also caved but it was yesterday. It was 90F in Norwood (13 miles south of Boston) and it was very sticky and steamy so it was definitely the right time to get the ac in the window. Wish I had central air. I’ll always regret not having that installed in my house while I was working and had the money to do it. So now it’s just noisy window units but at least they keep me cool!
Wow 90F! I can't believe how hot and humid its been for May. Glad to hear that you're keeping cool.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Central air is almost universal here in Texas. Window units can't usually keep up, unless the place is small. I've had my ac on for a couple of weeks now, not that it's been that hot (for Texas), 80s to low 90s, but the humidity is horrible, in the 90% range at times. We've had a lot of forecasted rain that doesn't pan out. I think these pseudostorms just put more humidity into the air. We have a chance of storms, possibly severe, tonight, with a tornado watch. Right now it's thundering but no rain.
Yikes! I don’t think I could live somewhere were it’s that hot n humid and also has tornados !!! We get the steamy for I dunno maybe a month or two month. Like in July and August. I melt in the heat and high humidity. It’s just horrible. Drains all the energy out of me.

I hope that the weather stays calm. Please stay safe!

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Yikes! I don’t think I could live somewhere were it’s that hot n humid and also has tornados !!! We get the steamy for I dunno maybe a month or month and a half. Like July and August. I melt in the heat and high humidity. It’s just horrible. Drains all the energy out of me.

I hope that the weather stays calm. Please stay safe!

Likewise, I couldn't live in sub freezing temperatures in the winter. I once was in South Dakota during the winter. I promised God if he got me back to Texas, I'd never complain about the heat again.

Don't worry, I'm safe. It's finally raining, but the storm isn't a severe one. A tornado watch isn't anything I get worried about. Even during warnings, I'm only on the alert. I don't worry unless the sirens sound. Speaking of warnings, the watch was just upgraded to one. But it's not raining or thundering hard and there's no hail. I've lived in Texas all my life and have been worried about the weather only a few times, and have never been in an actual tornado, but I've seen them once or twice. The storm is already easing off and the warning expires in an hour.

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    good morning folks,

I have started to study how to get the tractor's diesel pump off and at the same time get the timings right.
    Thank the gods that I downloaded a service manual today, otherwise I would have loosened the center screw (I thought logically) and then I would have had to order a service man to set the pump to the correct timings (would have certainly cost 1000$ +++) +)
    wow, was close to a disaster there.

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Myself, I never plan on abandoning ECF. It has been a support group for me that I am very thankful for.
    I have the same opinion, I have made many friends here and I set the support payment to renew automatically.
    The day it ends is because I am then lying under the turf.

I am a supporter of two forums, this one, a chainsaw forum, and I have a patron membership, Todd's Review.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mentioned before that I’ve slowly been going through my stash. This morning I went through the last two cardboard boxes and found some old mods I forgot I had like the sigelei chronus and a couple Jac dna75 mods. I also found an sx mini sl class that I didn’t remember buying and a special edition Tony b squonk kit. There were others that brought back memories including a wismec predator 228 and a joyetech e pipe. I always liked the idea of pipes but never really took to it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    offer some great vape advice!!
    HA! I do not keep up with what's new so I cannot give advice anymore. I find myself coming here for advice from the likes of @hittman and @Pigs
    It has been a support group for me that I am very thankful for.
    Support group for me too even if I am just lurking and reading
    A lot of us jumped on the FDA scare bandwagon and bought everything we could on clearance.
    Thankfully I have purged so much of the scads of stuff I bought during that time. Save for my fav's and the liters upon liters of nicotine

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Central air is almost universal here in Texas. Window units can't usually keep up, unless the place is small. I've had my ac on for a couple of weeks now, not that it's been that hot (for Texas), 80s to low 90s, but the humidity is horrible, in the 90% range at times. We've had a lot of forecasted rain that doesn't pan out. I think these pseudostorms just put more humidity into the air. We have a chance of storms, possibly severe, tonight, with a tornado watch. Right now it's thundering but no rain.
    A/C on since April here when it was only 75 ish but the humidity was getting bad. I abhor humidity and am stuck in a place with horrendous humidity.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

DSC09205asm.jpeg

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    @Real-ist I've been curious, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get your FEV shipped to the states? Maybe you used a package forwarding service you could recommend?

I want to eventually get a FEV and a Cabeo, but neither company will ship here.

Edit: I see there are a few companies that may ship those items here (like Le Petit Vapoteur, Creme De Vape). Maybe you went that route. Perhaps they'll do a custom order for me so I can get accessories as well. We'll see.
    I purchased my FEV from a seller in Italy, via a friend in France. I forwarded funds to him and he got it to me. It was quite the ordeal. Not likely I'll mess with all that was involved again. Who knows.

Crem DeVape was another option I was considering at the time. They would also accommodate

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    Good evening Shinies.

I purchased my FEV from a seller in Italy, via a friend in France. I forwarded funds to him and he got it to me. It was quite the ordeal. Not likely I'll mess with all that was involved again. Who knows.

Crem DeVape was another option I was considering at the time. They would also accommodate
    Thanks, I appreciate the info.

I wondered if it would be difficult to do it that way. Sounds like buying from CDV might be well worth it then.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Hey All! I wanted to share my experience with lost vape customer service this past week. I was concerned about not having any backup squonk bottlesmfor the Centaurus Quest Squonker of which I have 4! The design is somewhat unique making it impossible to find extra bits. They are Out Of Stock everywhere. Lost Vape CS responded to my email where I asked if they might know where I could find a couple backup bottles .

LV customer service responded to my inquiry and stated that the LV Centaurus squonk and its accessories have been discontinued for some time and didn’t know of any vendor who might carry spare bottles or even the entire setup. (Element still has some but it’s the only vendor I could find)

At that point they offered to send several of the bottles to me without charge! I was very surprised at the least and wanted to give them a Shoutout. It’s nice to hear of good experiences with customer service for a change.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    you are talking to the enablers! Like asking a drunk not to let the guy next to him drink. lol
    lol! I know that first hand! I wanted to see what kind of feedback I’d get ha ha ha lol! I love this thread and all my fellow shinys :wub: !

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I mentioned before that I’ve slowly been going through my stash. This morning I went through the last two cardboard boxes and found some old mods I forgot I had like the sigelei chronus and a couple Jac dna75 mods. I also found an sx mini sl class that I didn’t remember buying and a special edition Tony b squonk kit. There were others that brought back memories including a wismec predator 228 and a joyetech e pipe. I always liked the idea of pipes but never really took to it.
    I have several Chronus kits that I bought during one of the FDA panics. What color is the Yihi! I have one in red. Looks sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread