SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it has taken so long to write this. I've been super busy with work lately but the ultra tank has been able to keep up.

First impression: Love it! Great vapor production, great flavor at all voltages, no scorching after chain vape, etc. At first glance this tank doesn't appear much different from my other evods and clones, but once it was filled, it showed it's true colors.

Im using this with some ECBlends DIY Pineapple Coconut 50/50 on a Ego VV and the performance is excellent. By far the best tank I've ever used. After a week of heavy use i decided to rewick with my DIY cotton and all i can say is WOW. Everything that was great about it before just got so much better.

As everyone else has said the coil in this thing is amazing. Tested at right around 2.5 ohms. Good airy draw as opposed to most other evod clones, textured base makes removal for filling and cleaning a breeze.

10/10 rating without a doubt.

I will definitely be buying the kit when it is released.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks for the input everyone!!

Looks like the kits are on schedule. We could really use some more videos especially after the kits get here. 10 of you are going to be getting free kits so I hope at least a few will do a video. Watch the one that SoulCatcher did.....I consider that an excellent product review video and as you can see....all you see is hands. You don't have to put on a show...in fact please don't....HAHAHAHA.....but heck even I would make a video like that and I'm about as reclusive as you can get. LOL

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I would really like to be one of your recipients. It has been awhile since I have used anything but a VV device. I actually use the Joyetech ego twist while working, because it fits in my pocket and is a very good battery. I would like to try what you are getting ready to market.
You can expect honesty as a review. ;)

nnglas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the input everyone!!

Looks like the kits are on schedule. We could really use some more videos especially after the kits get here. 10 of you are going to be getting free kits so I hope at least a few will do a video. Watch the one that SoulCatcher did.....I consider that an excellent product review video and as you can see....all you see is hands. You don't have to put on a show...in fact please don't....HAHAHAHA.....but heck even I would make a video like that and I'm about as reclusive as you can get. LOL

I think even I could manage a video showing just my hands. Lol. I think I'll give it a shot.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I think that this ad has the most appeal. Easy on the eyes & an attractive one.

http://www.smokestik.com/ultra/ultra...smoke-blue.jpg

There is something special about this tank, as I stated in a prior post, accidently broke the original, the KangerTech coil that I replaced it with has lasted nearly as long, Plus it's lasted longer than any KangerTech coils (the 2.5ohm in the black box) has to date. Again, no scorched taste, though it's more airy than the original, that may be why the SmokeStiK coils are better for the tank. Fits good enough not to leak, but performs different.

This test has been indeed a pleasure to participate in & hopefully another opportunity will arise.

I wish the very best for the SmokeStik team.

Great participants here also, I can see why two winners were hard to declare. Everyone responded with class.

Cat

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
nanusic.....unfortunately the beta test has been over for several weeks. But as my good will gesture for the day.....if you will go to smokestik.com and register as a customer so I have your mailing address...then send me an email and tell me your real name so I can find you in the order system...I'll send you a free tank. :) service@us.smokestik.com
you will be getting what is possible the last tank in the warehouse....so you are officially the LAST beta tester.

Cat I could not agree with you more. This was an outstanding group of people...a real pleasure to work with. I have no doubt that if there had been problems or issues with the tanks they would have been dealt with politely and with class. Thank you everyone!!

Annndddd.....we have a tracking number. :) Kits will be here Thursday......so look for the contest to be held early next week, prizes shipped out immediately and received by next weekend...woohoo!!!!.

Last edited:

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
nanusic.....unfortunately the beta test has been over for several weeks. But as my good will gesture for the day.....if you will go to smokestik.com and register as a customer so I have your mailing address...then send me an email and tell me your real name so I can find you in the order system...I'll send you a free tank. :) service@us.smokestik.com
you will be getting what is possible the last tank in the warehouse....so you are officially the LAST beta tester.

Cat I could not agree with you more. This was an outstanding group of people...a real pleasure to work with. I have no doubt that if there had been problems or issues with the tanks they would have been dealt with politely and with class. Thank you everyone!!

Annndddd.....we have a tracking number. :) Kits will be here Thursday......so look for the contest to be held early next week, prizes shipped out immediately and received by next weekend...woohoo!!!!

Hey, I already got the tank!:facepalm: I was one of the beta testers! I was inquiring about the kits! I was under the impression you were going to choose a few for the kit testing! My bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I have a lot of tanks that collect dust, this Ultra tank is not one of them. My beta tank has seen use every day since I received it.

So has mine!

Just tossed the last of my dust collectors last week, these were basically top coil tanks that were for starters. Unlike some top coil tanks that has a replaceable wick (like the iClear), these are not.

This SmokeStik beta will never be a dust collector & I wouldn't be surprised to see it last a lifetime, as long as the drip tip doesn't take a drop to to a very hard surface at the wrong angle.

Cat

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok guys...bad news :( As your well aware we make our products in China. That means we deal with customs...both Chinese and the United States. For some yet unknown reason the shipment was not only delayed in customs but it was sent back to China. So we are looking at a couple more weeks at least. We did get a smaller partial shipment of just batteries....so rather than drag this out any longer , and because I know you all already have eGo chargers....I'm going to send EVERYONE a free battery . Its early so I'm not up to speed mentally yet , I still need to figure out the logistics of how to do this.....because inevitably if I just send pink to all the females one of you is going to tell me you hate pink. So I guess my only option is to try and email each of you and hope I don't miss anyone. I still have holes in my spreadsheet . But I'll figure something out..PLEASE DO NOT start posting "I want black...I want silver" in this thread...I'll never be able to keep track of that. :)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
aww srry to hear that but i sure can wait.
wooow how cool is that!! ty Lorikay for all your hard work!!
:)
ty sooo much!!
Ok guys...bad news :( As your well aware we make our products in China. That means we deal with customs...both Chinese and the United States. For some yet unknown reason the shipment was not only delayed in customs but it was sent back to China. So we are looking at a couple more weeks at least. We did get a smaller partial shipment of just batteries....so rather than drag this out any longer , and because I know you all already have eGo chargers....I'm going to send EVERYONE a free battery . Its early so I'm not up to speed mentally yet , I still need to figure out the logistics of how to do this.....because inevitably if I just send pink to all the females one of you is going to tell me you hate pink. So I guess my only option is to try and email each of you and hope I don't miss anyone. I still have holes in my spreadsheet . But I'll figure something out..PLEASE DO NOT start posting "I want black...I want silver" in this thread...I'll never be able to keep track of that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread