The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    Well that stinks! I hope everything works out for the best :)

2. atisa

atisa Full Member

May 7, 2014
    NC, USA
    Sorry to hear about the customs problems. Thanks for all your hard work and for everything you do Lori. I don't mind waiting. Hope things work out for you soon.

3. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Many thanks as well!

4. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    Sorry to hear about the customs delay, I guess that is to be expected from time to time, I am glad I am a very patient person.
    Thanks for the update Lorikay.

5. catilley1092

catilley1092 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 3, 2013
    North Carolina, USA
    Thanks for the update, lorikay!

It's been awhile back, like in 2008/09, a computer component (USB wireless card) that I ordered from an eBay supplier in China was held up a very long time. So long that PayPal refunded me. I reordered from a US source & forgot about the original order.

Then one day, at least three months after placing that order, the product showed up. The package had obviously been selected by Customs for inspection & was opened on both ends, the crevices were removed & taped over. It was in their hands for over two months, because there was stamped received & approved dates on the package.

All of this because it was marked as a "gift" for free shipping.

However, I did contact eBay & reported receiving the item, evidently may other customers were affected & we were sent an email with an apology shortly afterwards. We were told to keep the items, just to leave positive feedback, which I did.

May have been a blessing in disguise, as the item was a piece of junk. No wonder we were allowed to keep it, US Customs may have been looking for counterfeit items, as it was the worse Netgear wireless card I've ever had. The other that was ordered was the same model & worked perfectly.

EDIT: I found out today why the KangerTech coil worked, back when I changed the coil due to breaking the original, I swapped out the chimney to what was on the SmokeStik coil & that's why it worked. KangerTech coils as packaged, will not work in these, as the chimney won't go into the tank. Too wide.

Cat

6. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    still loving my tank!!!
    again ty ty ty ty!!!!

7. yasmin817

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    Lorikay, did you end up sending out emails about the batteries? Just checking cause I haven't gotten an email and hoping I didn't get skipped :)

8. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    any news on anything yet????

9. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    YES!!! Things may be back on track. And we are going to want at least one more , possibly two more beta tests....which means...you guessed it.....your getting more tanks and this time you will get a pack of coils too. :)

CAT>>>THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.....that has been driving us INSANE...LOL I can't tell you how much of Bill's money I have spent ordering every possible type of coil trying to figure out which one fits our tanks......now we know. hehe

New shipment is on it's way and should be here next week. So expect a package in about two weeks. If any lady tester out there does NOT want a pink setup please let me know...otherwise ladies will get Pink and gents will get black or silver. Unless of course a gent would like a pink one..then just let me know. Cheers!!!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    oh and no...I didnt send out emails.....been working nonstop trying to get this project flying.....and it's worked out exactly as I hoped...now I can send you all a complete setup to test.

11. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    That sounds great!
    Thanks again for the first round of tanks.;)

12. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    Thank you for the update lorikay.

Have the tanks/coils changed?:ohmy:

13. yasmin817

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    That's GREAT news Lorikay!!!! I'm so glad everything is looking up for you now!! Woohoo!! :toast:

btw: I'm one of those "ladies" that does not prefer pink, but I'm not too good to turn my nose up at generosity. You get what you get and you don't get upset!

Thanks for allowing me to participate in the beta testing, it's been so much fun!! :)

14. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    Awesome news! So glad things are working out, Still loving my tank! Only time I do not use my tank is when I am vaping the harsher juices I have. :)

Thank you again Lorikay for the opportunity to test :)

15. luke213

luke213 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2014
    Up
    Sounds great since my ego has stopped working this week will be nice to have another small option again to play around with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

16. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
    Great news Lorikay, I've always been told that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.

So I am sure that your products will be great. I'll be waiting for another SmokeStik package to arrive.

Do you want us to post our reviews on this thread again?

17. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Great news for all of us, esp you.

E-mails you say??? i got no stinken e-mail????

Not worrying, yet....

18. atisa

atisa Full Member

May 7, 2014
    NC, USA
    Thanks for the update Lorikay and so glad things are getting back on track for you guys. I am happy to patiently wait and humbly thank you for giving me the opportunity to help beta test this tank for you. I think you have an awesome product! You guys rock :headbang:

19. jkelley429

jkelley429 Full Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Just got the email saying that the kit order has been placed. Can't wait for it to get here!!

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok....I have sent out packages..AND EMAILS...ahem......to everyone that I think I should. Check your spam filters before you start complaining please.....and then if you really didn't get an order confirmation send me an EMAIL..do not send a PM here. I wont have time to even look.....we are trying to get two new websites ready to launch on Labor Day.

I will not answers any questions about the product. I would appreciate it if you just use them and let me know privately what you think. It's at the point that you people are going to be giving out proprietary information because I know your going to be taking things apart. :) So for this round...let's keep it private at least until we can launch the product.

I you have not done anything for me from the first round....and you don't do anything for again this time.....just assume you will be left out of the final round...and there will be at LEAST one more. :)

I did not send chargers because I know darn well you all have them already....if you really honestly dont have an ego charger then let me know and I'll send you one. We will still be giving away some full kits as prizes when this is all done.

Have fun and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.