SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Thanks for the update, lorikay!

It's been awhile back, like in 2008/09, a computer component (USB wireless card) that I ordered from an eBay supplier in China was held up a very long time. So long that PayPal refunded me. I reordered from a US source & forgot about the original order.

Then one day, at least three months after placing that order, the product showed up. The package had obviously been selected by Customs for inspection & was opened on both ends, the crevices were removed & taped over. It was in their hands for over two months, because there was stamped received & approved dates on the package.

All of this because it was marked as a "gift" for free shipping.

However, I did contact eBay & reported receiving the item, evidently may other customers were affected & we were sent an email with an apology shortly afterwards. We were told to keep the items, just to leave positive feedback, which I did.

May have been a blessing in disguise, as the item was a piece of junk. No wonder we were allowed to keep it, US Customs may have been looking for counterfeit items, as it was the worse Netgear wireless card I've ever had. The other that was ordered was the same model & worked perfectly.

EDIT: I found out today why the KangerTech coil worked, back when I changed the coil due to breaking the original, I swapped out the chimney to what was on the SmokeStik coil & that's why it worked. KangerTech coils as packaged, will not work in these, as the chimney won't go into the tank. Too wide.

Cat

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
YES!!! Things may be back on track. And we are going to want at least one more , possibly two more beta tests....which means...you guessed it.....your getting more tanks and this time you will get a pack of coils too. :)

CAT>>>THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.....that has been driving us INSANE...LOL I can't tell you how much of Bill's money I have spent ordering every possible type of coil trying to figure out which one fits our tanks......now we know. hehe

New shipment is on it's way and should be here next week. So expect a package in about two weeks. If any lady tester out there does NOT want a pink setup please let me know...otherwise ladies will get Pink and gents will get black or silver. Unless of course a gent would like a pink one..then just let me know. Cheers!!!

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
YES!!! Things may be back on track. And we are going to want at least one more , possibly two more beta tests....which means...you guessed it.....your getting more tanks and this time you will get a pack of coils too. :)

CAT>>>THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.....that has been driving us INSANE...LOL I can't tell you how much of Bill's money I have spent ordering every possible type of coil trying to figure out which one fits our tanks......now we know. hehe

New shipment is on it's way and should be here next week. So expect a package in about two weeks. If any lady tester out there does NOT want a pink setup please let me know...otherwise ladies will get Pink and gents will get black or silver. Unless of course a gent would like a pink one..then just let me know. Cheers!!!

That's GREAT news Lorikay!!!! I'm so glad everything is looking up for you now!! Woohoo!! :toast:

btw: I'm one of those "ladies" that does not prefer pink, but I'm not too good to turn my nose up at generosity. You get what you get and you don't get upset!

Thanks for allowing me to participate in the beta testing, it's been so much fun!! :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok....I have sent out packages..AND EMAILS...ahem......to everyone that I think I should. Check your spam filters before you start complaining please.....and then if you really didn't get an order confirmation send me an EMAIL..do not send a PM here. I wont have time to even look.....we are trying to get two new websites ready to launch on Labor Day.

I will not answers any questions about the product. I would appreciate it if you just use them and let me know privately what you think. It's at the point that you people are going to be giving out proprietary information because I know your going to be taking things apart. :) So for this round...let's keep it private at least until we can launch the product.

I you have not done anything for me from the first round....and you don't do anything for again this time.....just assume you will be left out of the final round...and there will be at LEAST one more. :)

I did not send chargers because I know darn well you all have them already....if you really honestly dont have an ego charger then let me know and I'll send you one. We will still be giving away some full kits as prizes when this is all done.

Have fun and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread