SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I think there should be a thread for a FAQ, so the same questions aren't asked over and over again, i.e., that you have to push the PCC's button down for 4 seconds to get it to charge your batteries. There are a lot more asked again and again on the old thread, but we knew how hard it was for everyone to read through the whole thing, so those questions got answered anew every time they were asked. If there was a FAQ, a person could go there and get a lot of info before they asked a question.

It already exists, as the how-to and tips and tricks threads.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
I love my new volt carrying case.. I would like it to be a bit wider though as I can't fit a 78 w/ carto in it... also.. I think I'm going to break out my dremel on the mega pcc as I am unable to pry the batteries out that are in the charger and also can't fit a 78 w/ carto in the slot above it. Not deal breakers for me as I love the volt. I just use paper clips or whatever else I can find to pry them out hehe. Also.. I loveeeee stronger flavors.. so if SI can come up with a cinnamon and clove flavor that'd be yummy.. hehe.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Big bottles please!! for me in Aust, the cheapest shipping option is $10 (which is still great as orders from China and even Aust are at least $15 :) but it takes up to 3 weeks to get here, so if I could order 120 ml bottle and a bunch a cartos with a spare battery I would be able to order more but less often and save myself postie stalking lol and also running out just before the postie gets here! :ohmy:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
+1 on making the carrying case a bit longer. With the diamond bling end caps and a drip tip on the carto, it's pretty useless for me. :(

Here's something that I would LOVE to see:

A 5 or 10 hole multi-charger for Volts such as those that are available for 510's. I'd buy that in a second!! *purty pleeaase*

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
+1 on making the carrying case a bit longer. With the diamond bling end caps and a drip tip on the carto, it's pretty useless for me. :(

Here's something that I would LOVE to see:

A 5 or 10 hole multi-charger for Volts such as those that are available for 510's. I'd buy that in a second!! *purty pleeaase*

GREAT idea, Rave!!! I'd buy one too, but make that a nano second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread