SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
I think it would be tons of fun to do a contest similar to the one Joker just finished up. I didn't get to enter, someone here has posted a link to the thread....but it was hilarious! The rules were to take god-awful ugly photos and quirky situation (photos) and suggest they were this or that moderator. I almost pee'd myself with some of the captions and pics!

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
here is my one and only suggestion.

I would like to see on the website under starter kits the "Volt PT Starter Kit"
It would include:
(1) 3.6 v manual Passthrough
(1) 1.5 Wall adaptor
(1) pack of Volt Cartos ( your choice of flavor and Nic level )
Priced at $24.95

and since I am the one to create this wonderful kit idea , I should get the 1st one free :)

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
here is my one and only suggestion.

I would like to see on the website under starter kits the "Volt PT Starter Kit"
It would include:
(1) 3.6 v manual Passthrough
(1) 1.5 Wall adaptor
(1) pack of Volt Cartos ( your choice of flavor and Nic level )
Priced at $24.95

and since I am the one to create this wonderful kit idea , I should get the 1st one free :)

Glad to see a couple of people like this idea! ( Thanks Starsong and TinaF1971 ) Maybe if we get enough people to like it , they will do it :) only 1 person actually used their passthrough when I asked about it on my own thread , so maybe this will increase sales :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
I use the passthrough all the time....but I bought the big kit. I hope you get your wish Jays1fan ;)

Thanks SmokinGee. Bloog is having a very nice sale right now and I am still undecided ! I could get their "Trifecta" for the cost of SI's PT and 1.5 wall Adaptor. Sure wish they could offer me something to make me go with them :)
I even offered to put a Volt Signature Banner on here if they would at least throw in a 1.5 wall adaptor if I purchased the passthrough :) but no return email :(

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
did you email me? we also have a standing discount for 10% off with 10voltecf
Thanks SmokinGee. Bloog is having a very nice sale right now and I am still undecided ! I could get their "Trifecta" for the cost of SI's PT and 1.5 wall Adaptor. Sure wish they could offer me something to make me go with them :)
I even offered to put a Volt Signature Banner on here if they would at least throw in a 1.5 wall adaptor if I purchased the passthrough :) but no return email :(

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Unfortunately we have to keep all deals the same for everyone. like the freebie and contests.

Not a direct email to you , but filled out the form on the website. Heather got back to me on a couple of questions but not on the offer. But you were nice enough to post on my thread that there was nothing you could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread