Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Imagine,

Another suggestion for Cartos:

For cartomizer re-fillers like myself, it would be nice if the supplier made the center tube a little longer so that it came maybe 1/8" (5mm) above the filler material. That way when we drip to top off or refill, we would not have to be so careful not to get juice down into the center tube. Just a little refinement to help out. :2c:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Imagine,

Another suggestion for Cartos:

For cartomizer re-fillers like myself, it would be nice if the supplier made the center tube a little longer so that it came maybe 1/8" (5mm) above the filler material. That way when we drip to top off or refill, we would not have to be so careful not to get juice down into the center tube. Just a little refinement to help out. :2c:
That probably wouldn't work for people like me that condom-fill from the bottom. I think with this way, it helps to have the excess liquid come up the tube and pool a little up on top. If the tube were longer, I'd need a lot more excess. Plus, the cap could obstruct the tube if it wasn't perfectly centered/straight.

You don't have to be that careful - just be sure to blow it out or flick it like a thermometer (into a condom halfway on), and you're good to go.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ

ill have what hes having....sorry he lead me astray..............:?:

BiXLL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Beaver Falls, Pa
I posted this in a different thread, but I guess this is where I should have done it?

As popular as the new T3s are going to be, and the close proximity of the completion run date and the holiday that perhaps setting up a pre-ordering list would help as many as possible to get them for the holidays? It may also help SI so far as being prepared to handle the onslaught or orders/shipping on your end? Sorta like organized kayous. (sp?)?

Bizzar1

Apr 9, 2012
Tennessee
Suggestion: mega sized dual coil carto. I just tried a few for my ego twist and love them. WOW!! I have the "shorty" mega dual coil and it is now my absolute favorite vaping tool yet. I also use it on my x2 with an adapter but of course the "skirt" does not cover all the way down and it looks a bit wierd. If you carried these I am sure they would sell. As much as I love the standard SI cartos, a larger version would be great. Not sure if the dual coil matters much but these things work great, hold about 3 mil of fluid (my biggest gripe with the si cartos even the xl, just too small) and look great on a x2 sized batt. Seriously love these things. Awesome vapor production, great flavor and last me all day without a refill. Please?

Volt x2 900 (808-510 adapter), ego 600 twist, sharpie marker for reference. edit: the "55" is SI 555 :) I carved on the carto to label my flavors hah

img20121204123847.jpg

double edit: after proof reading I gave the impression this was my first try with them. Not so. I have been using the mega cartos for about a month and been using them exclusivly over all my other dispensing equipment. Si cartos, elite c3, clearos, t2, 510 t3, stardusts and even my two vivi nova tanks. No leaks, great flavor and have been getting about 2 weeks of heavy use from them. Putting them through the ringer. If you carried these I would come back to you soley :) Nothing beats your shipping and customer support. Just got tired of trying all the other toys that never quite satisfied. Wether it be leaks and short life span from clearos, maintainence, burnt flavors from c3's, low volume capacity of xl cartos for my heavy vaping use. Tried them all. Finally found something that works great (for me) and I feel they are worth it to the fellow si folks to give them a whirl.

Last edited:

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
I'm not sure if this been asked before but will SI carry a smaller size bottle on SI line of juices, let's say 15ml bottle. I think SI will get a lot more sell of smaller bottles. I Likes some of SI juices but buying 30ml bottle size is kind of overkill. I had watermelon for a long time end up gave that away to my friend since he just start vaping and he likes my watermelon. I still have ice menthol more than half from 4-5 months ago.

Anyway anyone know of a good watermelon, I tried 4-5 vendors and they all taste like candy to me.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
its possible but not in the works especially with the new NicQuid line.

I'm not sure if this been asked before but will SI carry a smaller size bottle on SI line of juices, let's say 15ml bottle. I think SI will get a lot more sell of smaller bottles. I Likes some of SI juices but buying 30ml bottle size is kind of overkill. I had watermelon for a long time end up gave that away to my friend since he just start vaping and he likes my watermelon. I still have ice menthol more than half from 4-5 months ago.

Anyway anyone know of a good watermelon, I tried 4-5 vendors and they all taste like candy to me.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
How about carto tanks, Imagine? In 3.5ml (my preference) and/or 6ml?
Chrome with your special plastic in colors, or clear tubes with colored metal caps to match the batts...
I've been liking these: 2012 best seller 510 dct v2 tank cartomizer 3.5ml colored dct,View 510 dct cartomizer, Product Details from Shenzhen Basecom Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
Then you'd also have to sell the chrome thread sleeves...

After trying out all the different clearos, I'm starting to appreciate my cartos more and more. They just hit so right. No more cussing at cleaning the filler! :laugh: But it would be nice to keep them wet longer, and I can't imagine using anyone else's cartos but SI's...and it would be nice if they already had the holes...

Last edited:

mikerbot

Jun 3, 2009
End caps for the X2 that are different colors/transparent. X2 batts with different colored LEDs to go with that.

Videos for every product on the site. I'll come into the hoboken store and do them for free.

A small stock of connectors, adapters, battery packs in the hoboken store. So hobbyists like me can build box mods.

I wish that every item on the site was in the hoboken store.

The product categories on the website don't always make sense. There are accessories in the x2 battery section, there are nano's in the accessories section, etc. The T3's don't appear when I click on the cartomizer button, but do from the drop down menu.

The USB cables you include with the X2 are of low quality, mine is breaking after a week of light in-home use.

I'd like to see more info on the manufacture process and design of the products.

5ml, 15ml and 30ml bottles for everything.

Loyalty system the hoboken store?

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread