Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I cant get my Boge steel carts to go through the orings to get them in the tank. Is there some kind of trick? lol

Try putting a small drip tip on the carto and push it thru the bottom of the tank, tip first. Not only should it make it easier, but it helps protect your o-rings too.:)

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Check the original orings for the inside(the ones that contact the carto) and the new ones they sent me are too big and wont allow a boge carto to fit. I placed the old orings in the caps and works like a charm.. Got an email into vaporescence to try and get the correct orings this time. Thanks Ty for your help!

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Vapers
Got quicky. How many holes and how are you users doing your holes with the Vapor-Age jig? I have one and the holes are just to small I think. I'm using the CCV Res and one hole just want do it and two just don't wick fast enough to keep me going. I'm using a lot of vg in my juices, and the tiny holes just don't do it. What are the secrets?
Good Vaping
C

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Check the original orings for the inside(the ones that contact the carto) and the new ones they sent me are too big and wont allow a boge carto to fit. I placed the old orings in the caps and works like a charm.. Got an email into vaporescence to try and get the correct orings this time. Thanks Ty for your help!

Guess this company doesnt answer emails sent to them. I know the orings were just $2.50 but you would think they'd send you the correct ones that work..

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I have had success when I needed CS by calling them. They will be very helpful. I have heard that their retail business is very busy, and they don't always have time to get to emails, but they will answer the phone.

Guess this company doesnt answer emails sent to them. I know the orings were just $2.50 but you would think they'd send you the correct ones that work..

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have had success when I needed CS by calling them. They will be very helpful. I have heard that their retail business is very busy, and they don't always have time to get to emails, but they will answer the phone.

Thanks Jewels. But with 3 owners or contacts listed on their website using the same email address (as listed) they should make time to check their emails .. It is their business. Just saying.. I run 30 online businesses and I am busy too but I check emails constantly or I wouldn't be in business very long. lol

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Thats one of the reasons I wont deal with that vendor. Good CS is very important.
Thanks Jewels. But with 3 owners or contacts listed on their website using the same email address (as listed) they should make time to check their emails .. It is their business. Just saying.. I run 30 online businesses and I am busy too but I check emails constantly or I wouldn't be in business very long. lol

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I agree that they should answer their emails. If they are that busy, perhaps they could afford to have a rep specifically to handle emails. It sure would improve their reputation. Just wanted to let you know that a phonecall will get their attention faster than emails.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I agree that they should answer their emails. If they are that busy, perhaps they could afford to have a rep specifically to handle emails. It sure would improve their reputation. Just wanted to let you know that a phonecall will get their attention faster than emails.

I know and appreciate your help. :)

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
i had the same problem with o rings. they had smaller ones on the first run and then re did the caps for a bigger o ring from what i was told. a quick call and my problem was solved. cs is a big thing to me also and with all the venders we have around i like the fact that they do have a number to call that does get answered unlike some that only does emails. iv done tons of business with online company's and a number is one thing i look for now as i feel that's more of a personal type of cs. im sure a quick call and your problem will be fixed asap

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
i had the same problem with o rings. they had smaller ones on the first run and then re did the caps for a bigger o ring from what i was told. a quick call and my problem was solved. cs is a big thing to me also and with all the venders we have around i like the fact that they do have a number to call that does get answered unlike some that only does emails. iv done tons of business with online company's and a number is one thing i look for now as i feel that's more of a personal type of cs. im sure a quick call and your problem will be fixed asap

thanks Sporty........

Slappy369

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Philadelphia
I finally tried the resurrectors from ccv. Dremeled the first stainless steel one and worked great in the liquinator. Since I use very thick juice it only lasted two days which is normal for me. I decided to dremel a slot in a clear resurrector so I could watch how it wicked. Actually dremelling the slot was super easy. I thought this was going to be a home run.

I went to push it into the liquinator and it's too thick!!!!! The plastic is thicker than the stainless steel. :(
Oh well.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Try it in a syringe tank mod.
I finally tried the resurrectors from ccv. Dremeled the first stainless steel one and worked great in the liquinator. Since I use very thick juice it only lasted two days which is normal for me. I decided to dremel a slot in a clear resurrector so I could watch how it wicked. Actually dremelling the slot was super easy. I thought this was going to be a home run.

I went to push it into the liquinator and it's too thick!!!!! The plastic is thicker than the stainless steel. :(
Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread