ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Its nice to hear that there is a co-op on TV liquids. But sadly i just got to know of it today. Hope i will be able to join the co-op next time. I hope the next co-op would not be too long. Btw, i am from Malaysia. Will i be able to join the co-op next round VQ? I dont mind paying for the extra shipping.

Last edited:

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I tasted each one so I would be able to tell the difference from fresh and aged and I blew out 2 atomizers in the process from dripping. It had to be too thin, some flavors tasted great straight off and others were weak and I put them all away and will try them in a week or so. I will add nic next week and let you know. I did add 16 drops to a 3 ml bottle of 30 mgs and it tastes fine so I think the stronger flavors will adapt to some 100mgs with no problem.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I have never see such a thing! If you don't have your package by Monday, you should print your tracking out and take it to the PO. I will do the same if need be.

What the .......!?!?!?!

Processed through Sort Facility, August 07, 2010, 6:53 pm, MEMPHIS, TN
Processed through Sort Facility, August 04, 2010, 5:37 pm, ATLANTA, GA Electronic
Shipping Info Received, August 03, 2010

Um...is it on the way back to you? Why do the USPS gods hate me :p

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
I still <3 what you did for this coop VQ. I'm just flabergasted at what the p.o. is doing. It was less than 30 miles from my house...now it's in another state....reminds me of mario brothers
We're sorry, but your juice is in another castle. Go away.

Ok....maybe with a little ecf and group x [a band] flare added :p

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
I've tried tasty finger, boston cream pie, and cafe macchiato. All of them seemed very VERY tasty, but this is my first tv order [ie: no baseline]. I do have to point out that the coffee flavor is being a bear and clinging to the atty. Trying to vape some pineapple after it wasn't much fun :( Live and learn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread