Co-OP Custom 24 Flavors~120ml~28.80~.24ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Thanks again for doing these Coops VQ! Sadly, I've only found maybe 2 or 3 of these flavors that I can actually vape.. There are some that are OK, but not for me, so I'll PIF them.. and others that I wouldn't even PIF so I'll probably end up dumping down the drain :( Probably it's just my taste, but all the sweetener added ones taste exactly the same to me, and mostly not good. Oh well it was a fun experiment I guess lol

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
IMHO, you have not waited long enough......I haven't even opened my box yet.

Good idea to PIF though, maybe someone can use them!

I haven't gotten into mine yet either. I feel that with them being custom mixes I should give them extra time because the flavors need to mature together as well as with the base liquid. Just my two cents

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I have gotten into some of mine. I'm not trying anything with vanilla, dairy or chocolate yet, as those always seem to need time. I will say the Raspberry/Brandy/Cheesecake is really good. As is the Brandy Jubilee and the Peach Pineapple Orange. I also like mine, but pretty well knew I would. Most of the rest either have the ingredients I think need aging time or I just haven't tried them yet. It's fun to sample all of these. Gives me ideas for custom mixes and how they'd taste.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
That summer cake really is good. I baked the cake VQ posted a few pages back and the juice tastes like the cake. The over the top vanilla is really good, too. The peppermint/bavarian cream is good, but man is it strong! That one needs it's own atty. Yummy, though. The one that surprised me is the blueberry coffee. I never would have thought that would be good, but it really is. Who knew?

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
Thanks for letting me know your opinion :) I have a /slight/ addiction to Blueberry Coffee - I drink it daily :D So when I saw Geoff offered custom flavors, this was a given for me :)

I don't know if it's a New England or East Coast thing, but our local coffee houses all have a blueberry flavor here, and we buy blueberry k-cups for our coffee maker ;)

Note to Geoff - I don't know how you did it, but you nailed the flavor :thumb:

VQ - LOVE the Summer Cake!! :D

Last edited:

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I think that blueberry coffee has to be an East Coast thing. I've never heard of it. I guess it makes sense it would be something from the area where blueberries are grown. They don't grow many of those out here in the West. It's something I'm going to have to look for now, I'd love to actually have a cup of that coffee.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I think that blueberry coffee has to be an East Coast thing. I've never heard of it. I guess it makes sense it would be something from the area where blueberries are grown. They don't grow many of those out here in the West. It's something I'm going to have to look for now, I'd love to actually have a cup of that coffee.

:offtopic: (sort of)

If anyone is ever wanting to try the actual Blueberry Coffee, and my inspiration for the flavor, try one of these places:

http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/Coffee/WildMountainBlueberry

or

New England Coffee Company - Shop

They are absolutely yummy!

I honestly don't know how Geoff matched the flavor so well - he must have spent some time on the East Coast ;)

Thank you Geoff for making these wonderful flavors :toast:
And Thanks VQ for putting this all together :toast:

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
Funny you mention the Keurig - that is what we use daily :laugh: I'd love to know if Geoff has actually tried it before, or if it was just a blind guess. If it was then I'm utterly amazed :ohmy:

I'm planning on making that cake this weekend :D Thanks for the recipe :thumb:

If it's as good as the TV juice version, it won't last long! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread