Co-OP Custom 24 Flavors~120ml~28.80~.24ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask (mine should be coming today :)), but has anyone tried my chocolate/coconut/banana cream yet? With the cream, I bet it will be better wating for a week or more, but I'm just curious. Good times, can't wait for my juices!!

I did sample yours ;) It was rather good, and that says a lot coming from someone who doesn't care for banana :blush:

This makes me think of something - what is everyone intending to do with flavors they don't care for? :confused: Are you just going to save them for PIF, or should we possibly keep this board going as a swap thread?

I've already found a few flavors that neither me nor my fiance care for - not because they aren't good, just personal tastes differ :2cool:

Burto1945

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Springfield, IL
I did sample yours ;) It was rather good, and that says a lot coming from someone who doesn't care for banana :blush:

This makes me think of something - what is everyone intending to do with flavors they don't care for? :confused: Are you just going to save them for PIF, or should we possibly keep this board going as a swap thread?

I've already found a few flavors that neither me nor my fiance care for - not because they aren't good, just personal tastes differ :2cool:

Thanks jc, hopefully it will turn into a good flavor.

As for juices that people don't like, I think it would be good to stay in this thread. Some people won't like a certain flavor, but LOVE another, and another person could be the exact opposite. They could switch flavors with each other a lot easier just by looking through this thread.

I could envision a system where someone would post:

For Trade: Chocolate Coconut Banana Creme :(

That way, we could see what people would trade, and what they would want back. But, like I said, I don't have my juice yet, so we will see. I bet I'm gonna like most of em, so I won't have much to trade anyway. :blush:

Thanks jc, hopefully it will turn into a good flavor.

As for juices that people don't like, I think it would be good to stay in this thread. Some people won't like a certain flavor, but LOVE another, and another person could be the exact opposite. They could switch flavors with each other a lot easier just by looking through this thread.

I could envision a system where someone would post:

For Trade: Chocolate Coconut Banana Creme :(

That way, we could see what people would trade, and what they would want back. But, like I said, I don't have my juice yet, so we will see. I bet I'm gonna like most of em, so I won't have much to trade anyway. :blush:

Sounds like a good way to work it :) I already have a few that we know we will never use, and a couple others that we love already ;) But there are a few others we haven't even tried yet :facepalm:

Best one i've tried so far is Tobacco Apple honey, if you dont like this.... Let me know what you like lol it's amazing! good job mixitman!

That would be one of the ones my fiance LOVES! I think he will end up ordering a big bottle. I even like it, and I'm not big on the tobacco flavors anymore.

GREAT job mixitman! :toast:

Blueberry Coffee
Tobacco/Apple/Honey
Brandy Jubilee
Better Than Summer Cake
Cinnamon/Vanilla (Snickerdoodle)
Raspberry Brandy Cheesecake
Over the Top Vanilla
Raspberry/Bavarian Cream/Butter Cream
Chocolate/Caramel/Coffee
Hazelnut Ice Cream
Butterscotch/Caramel

FOR TRADE: Chocolate/Caramel/Pecan
Strawberry/Lime/Menthol
Butter Cream/Menthol
Vanilla Custard/Double Chocolate/Orange
Peach/Pineapple/Orange
Strawberry/Lime/Orange
Peppermint/Bavarian Cream
Chocolate 712/Coconut/Banana Cream
Cherry/Double Chocolate/Peppermint

If anyone would like to swap a few flavors, let me know. I can't get to the post office until next week though :unsure: I guess that leaves time for a few more people to get their orders and try flavors.

kashmoney

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
USA
Got my package today. Thank you VQ for all your hard work! Your turn around time on getting these out was amazing and is appreciated.:)

I still haven't tried all of my flavors from co-op #2 which have all now had an adequate chance to age. I'm going to let all of these new flavors sit at least a week, even my Brandy Jubilee, before giving any review feedback. Hopefully I can hold out because they all smell really good. :)

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
I'm glad y'all are liking the apple-tobacco :) I'm wishing I had some nic to add to mine! I haven't ever bought just nic juice before so am not sure what strength or whatever to buy to add to these flavors. There are for SURE at least a couple I'd like to add nic to so far. But most of them I'm letting age :D Any advice on where to buy some (VG?) nic juice from? I'm hoping to try and get about 15mg or maybe a little lower on the flavors. Thanks!!

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
I'm glad y'all are liking the apple-tobacco :) I'm wishing I had some nic to add to mine! I haven't ever bought just nic juice before so am not sure what strength or whatever to buy to add to these flavors. There are for SURE at least a couple I'd like to add nic to so far. But most of them I'm letting age :D Any advice on where to buy some (VG?) nic juice from? I'm hoping to try and get about 15mg or maybe a little lower on the flavors. Thanks!!

Untitled Document

0.9ml of 100mg juice added to your bottles will give you about 15mg juice.
1.0ml of 100mg juice added to your bottles will give you about 17-18mg juice.
I use 1ml of 48mg nic to get about 8mg bottles of juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread