Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
With Blessings from TV and demand from TV Fans we are going to do a very special Co-op. All flavors will be custom made by the co-opers, this is your chance to share your special Custom Tasty Vapor flavor with 48 people yourself included :)

There will be 48 co-op spots. Open to newbies and veterans that have been wanting to try Tasty Vapors Custom juices at a great price, please send me a pm with all required information.

There will be 40 Custom Doubler Flavors( 0 Nic), 200ml (5ml each) for 48.00 (.24 per ml)
Bottles used will be 6ml bottles so there will be some room at the top of the bottle.
They will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation.

48 Custom mixes will be submitted and from them 40 will be chosen using the online randomizer. Your co-op place number will be your flavor number. I know you are wondering why I am doing it this way so I will explain here to keep the confusion down. The price of the co-op would go way up because 48 bottles would require a larger more expensive flat rate box, 8 more flavors would cost more as well driving the co-op price up some more. I also realize some would like to be in the co-op but not want to pick a flavor as this often happens if more than 8 co-oper chose not to create a mix then I will ask Geoff for a suggestion. I want to keep this co-op reasonable and fun for all.

If you are joining this co-op please send me your

1. First and last Name

2. Paypal email addy so I can send a request for money
Please do not mention anything about e-cigs with paypal

Note: The address you have with paypal is the address your package will be sent to, so make sure it is updated and correct.

3. In the same PM please send me your custom flavor and remember I don't have special powers, it will work the same as if you were ordering a custom from Tasty Vapors, 3 flavors max

4. Agree to try to write a thought or review for at least a few flavors when you get them, everyone will want to know what different co-opers think about them :):):)

5. buy signing up for this co-op you agree that you understand what you are signing up for :):):)

edit to add: the label that goes on the co-op bottles will bear your ECF name awell as the flavor mix so feel free to give it your own personal name :) if you like

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm definately in...and STOKED about this juice.....Come up with some great idea's peoples !!! Or...maybe what you have customized, we would love as well !!

Thanks so much Queen for doing this...this is an awesome way to try out different custom blends :)

Adding what my custom design is , maybe this is a smart idea ( ty Upinthehills for the idea) so we all can get a feel of what others have customized

Peppermint / Bavarian Cream

Saw this somewhere and it just sounded so good !

Last edited:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I don't care if anyone wants to post there flavors, or keep it a surprise :)

Not sure if I'm supposed to also post this, but I've sent my submission and it's Strawberry/Lime/Orange and made sweet.
Might help if others can see what some of the submissions are before sending in their own. Might just confuse matters. I'll delete this if you don't want it here.

Thanks again, Vaporingqueen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread