Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I think all of us ol' HS "pros" here, have pretty much found our sweet spots with our HS flavors .... need new blood in here who's full of questions to stir the pot again. View attachment 711195
I'll remember that when I get my HS. Seriously....

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well late last year I bought Grape, CO tobacco, and Cuba. I had always intended to try Hangsen much earlier than this, just never got around to it. :oops: I did mix up a tester for the grape about a week ago, but I have not tried it yet. The other two I think I have a recipe saved somewhere for a cigar I wanted to try, but have not done it yet. I have a bunch of testers to try. :|

KAS

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So fairly new to diy and not great at it yet, hanging in at vapable with a couple of wins. Have HS pineapple and like the flavor, but it does take over when mixed. playing with it and a couple others for a straight up pineapple juice mix. I just got in cream because the Cap sweet cream isn't working for me. What other fruits are good from HS? Please don't make me read all 232 pages tonight, I will cruise thru them off and on.

Reactions: kas122461

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So fairly new to diy and not great at it yet, hanging in at vapable with a couple of wins. Have HS pineapple and like the flavor, but it does take over when mixed. playing with it and a couple others for a straight up pineapple juice mix. I just got in cream because the Cap sweet cream isn't working for me. What other fruits are good from HS? Please don't make me read all 232 pages tonight, I will cruise thru them off and on.
If you like a vanilla that is not as heavy as other flavor makers their Vanilla flavor is delicious even as a stand alone @ 6%. it is very creamy. Actually vaping it now.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Try adding just a bit of orange to the pineapple. Makes a wonderful vape. I like FA Mandarin.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If you like a vanilla that is not as heavy as other flavor makers their Vanilla flavor is delicious even as a stand alone @ 6%. it is very creamy. Actually vaping it now.

I'll keep that in mind. Vanilla for me is strictly a back note for support.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Try adding just a bit of orange to the pineapple. Makes a wonderful vape. I like FA Mandarin.

LMAO I have 4 variations of orange pineapple mixes steeping. INW shisha orange and .5-1% of HS pineapple make a nice snv. Just make what you'll vape in a day or two, the INW disappears pretty quick.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
LMAO I have 4 variations of orange pineapple mixes steeping. INW shisha orange and .5-1% of HS pineapple make a nice snv. Just make what you'll vape in a day or two, the INW disappears pretty quick.
Thanks, but no fading here.

sry
edit to add.....I also notice that my INW Lime fades quickly too. hmmmm.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I think all of us ol' HS "pros" here, have pretty much found our sweet spots with our HS flavors .... need new blood in here who's full of questions to stir the pot again. View attachment 711195

I have hangsen ry4 but mixing it straight up doesn't seem to get that same flavor as hangda ry4 i buy from fast tech (pretty sure this is just rebranded hangsen right?) It just feels like its missing something and i cant quite wrap my finger around it to get it like the premade stuff or closer to it. Any suggestions?

Trying to find a way so i can quit ordering it from fasttech and waiting for eternity for it to arrive.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I have hangsen ry4 but mixing it straight up doesn't seem to get that same flavor as hangda ry4 i buy from fast tech (pretty sure this is just rebranded hangsen right?) It just feels like its missing something and i cant quite wrap my finger around it to get it like the premade stuff or closer to it. Any suggestions?
There are several large wholesale/industrial flavor concentrate manufacturers in China. Just because the name is similar is no guarantee that they are the same concentrate. Sorry; I know you did not want to hear that.... :(

Of course, I can be completely wrong (Just ask my two ex's; they'll be happy to confirm), and it could be as simple as HS-RY4 and a touch of cotton candy or marshmallow. I don't see FT getting overly elaborate.;):D

Reactions: Letitia

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
There are several large wholesale/industrial flavor concentrate manufacturers in China. Just because the name is similar is no guarantee that they are the same concentrate. Sorry; I know you did not want to hear that.... :(

Of course, I can be completely wrong (Just ask my two ex's; they'll be happy to confirm), and it could be as simple as HS-RY4 and a touch of cotton candy or marshmallow. I don't see FT getting overly elaborate.;):D
At least from the threads about it on fast tech they say its the same made in the same factory.

I think ill give it another shot maybe adjust it down a little (tested at 15% and 13%) maybe go down to around 10% and toss a little hint of mar

Actually right after this I found out fasttech sells hangda flavor essence also for the ry4. So give that a shot and compare I guess see if they are the same or different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread