Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbr6704

Jan 6, 2014
France
Damn, sorry for you guys...

I've been luckier, and may have done my last coil tonight... I've been able to order the 2mm springomizer (2,5mm were out of stock at smokeguru, they onlys stayed for one our).

Anyway, as I only vape with my afc half open or something like that, that doesn't bother me much...

Now I just have to wait for my parcell to arrive, I'm impatient to try your "springy vape" Imeo!...

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany

I've been luckier, and may have done my last coil tonight... I've been able to order the 2mm springomizer (2,5mm were out of stock at smokeguru, they onlys stayed for one our).

Anyway, as I only vape with my afc half open or something like that, that doesn't bother me much...

Now I just have to wait for my parcell to arrive, I'm impatient to try your "springy vape" Imeo!...

2.5mm comes later.
see: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...official-thread.379137/page-258#post-16755598

Reactions: imeothanasis

bbr6704

Jan 6, 2014
France
Thanks Gerkka,

Anyway, for two days or so, I was thinking about wich version would be the best... Let's sya the fate has done for me, I don't vape very airy, the most often between .9 and 1.1 ohm, AFC half open, so I'll be fine with the 2mm version, I'm not a cloud chaser, I'm a flavor chaser (even if the other day at my vape shop i tried a box and dripper @70 watts, I must say that's interesting, and fun, but not my ADV for sure!)

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
yes I will try to put in another order asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jesse - will you be getting other parts, too, like AFC, chimney/juice control, tank, etc? It'd be great if we could order all the parts to make a Tilemahos w/ new rebuildable part off your site!

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Hey Jesse - will you be getting other parts, too, like AFC, chimney/juice control, tank, etc? It'd be great if we could order all the parts to make a Tilemahos w/ new rebuildable part off your site!
hey kde, i'm gonna make another so pm with all the parts you want and i'll make sure to get them for you!

And a Flavor Chaser Housing "wink" "wink"
yeah i can get you a flavor chaser housing too

Reactions: Izan

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Certainly my last screwed coil ;)

mini_624892thumbIMG04201024.jpg

Reactions: Sad Society

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

I've been luckier, and may have done my last coil tonight...

Do you really think I was gonna come back without stirring up the pot?[emoji4]

bbr6704, what do you run, an atomizer farm or something? How many coils do you build a day?

I can understand if you have a whole collection and you decided to rebuild them all at once.

Or maybe you were experimenting on different coils. Or work at a store and rebuild for customers.

With my simple spaced coils and wick, I am able to have an awesome vape for up to 2 weeks.

Not trying to insult you buddy. Can you please clarify what you meant in your post. Are you burning your wicks?

If you're having problems, maybe I can help you out.

We're here to help buddy[emoji4]. With a little slander on the side.

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
Thanks Gerkka,

Anyway, for two days or so, I was thinking about wich version would be the best... Let's sya the fate has done for me, I don't vape very airy, the most often between .9 and 1.1 ohm, AFC half open, so I'll be fine with the 2mm version, I'm not a cloud chaser, I'm a flavor chaser (even if the other day at my vape shop i tried a box and dripper @70 watts, I must say that's interesting, and fun, but not my ADV for sure!)
Confused! Are you saying that the 2mm can be used on a tilemahos with original 2.5mm AD base and internals?:blush:

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Confused! Are you saying that the 2mm can be used on a tilemahos with original 2.5mm AD base and internals?:blush:
I can only say that for Tile V2.
Yes.
The difference is the internal diameter of the airpipe (is that the correct term?) of the centerpost. The outer diameter of the airpipe is the same. Therefore you can use the same centerpost extension. Thats the reason why you can upgrade your Tile V2 (2.5mm) to an V2 Plus (2.0mm) only by changing the centerpost and the housing (larger liquid channels).

Reactions: breminator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread