USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
If you make a wonderful product you are pround of it, thats for sure.

But I saw that I am doing now what trog was doing to other people when they made a good product too. When he said that the rob's pipe was a SD ......., I was so angry that I attack him.

I am attacking now to Cash. What a stupid behavior. Sorry guys but some things must be done first to realize what you are doing. I was just upset with the similarity of devices.

I have the courage to say a big sorry from the bottom of my heart. I am the man who like to give laugh and happiness and now I am the one that is doing the opposite.

Hopefully I am clever enough to see it and to apologize. If you forgive me guys, I will be the happiest man in the world:):):)

ps..... Cash, if you go to my thread please say good words:D:D:D, sorry again.

Hey if you are sincere then very cool of you man! That definitely gains respect with me. I can understand your point and frustration but how original can you make a tube with batteries ea? (common flashlights all look similar)

how do you know my real name?!

Okay, so Friday is the day to remember. :bites nails:

hurry up!

scratchchin.gif
I don't know

Lucky guess :D

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I am really impressed with Imeo for making this comment.

I'm not impressed with his willingness to once again violate forum rules and post in another vendor's sub-forum.

I want to know where the moderation is, when one person gets banned for a one-time use of a profanity, yet Imeo can consistently violate posted rules. I've been told that Steve doesn't mind. I don't think that matters. It's not Steve's rule, it's Smokey Joe's.

The proper place for the mea culpa would have been in general chat.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
"A: First production run, you will be able to pick either a 901 or 801 adapter/atomizer/and appropriate batts."

What if I am unable to get in on the first run? (Times is tough) Will I not have the option to use my 801 atty? Or does this mean I'll have to purchase an 801 adapter separately?

Ahhhh! I want one sooooo bad. Maybe I could just not pay rent this month.

kgonepostl

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
If that is what you think, you may be pleasantly surprised :)

Sorry to hear about the juice but that's the only reason we bought from you. Me and my friends will become puresmoker buyers again if you surprise us. 75 dollars OR BELOW and a 30 day warranty and we are in.

Consider it input from the college demographic. I'm done ranting ;)

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I don't think there's been a response to this burning question :cry:

No news on Simon's website (well, I've looked but didn't see anything - am not the most observant person in the world :cry: ).

scylla...
There has'nt scylla :(
I too have searched Simon's e-cigs.co.uk and if there was anything there i would have found it. I think we are getting the silent treatment. :confused:

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
So, this is a full scale USA production taking place. Kits (including your choice of adapter/battery combination, etc...) will be available in roughly 2-3 weeks, with a presale starting sometime next week!!! Simon @ e-cigs.co.uk will also be carrying the Prodigy V1 and USBpass within the next few weeks for our UK/EU customers!!! Pricing is still being worked out, and should know more within the next few days ...

Steve's first post ........

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I'm not impressed with his willingness to once again violate forum rules and post in another vendor's sub-forum.

I want to know where the moderation is, when one person gets banned for a one-time use of a profanity, yet Imeo can consistently violate posted rules. I've been told that Steve doesn't mind. I don't think that matters. It's not Steve's rule, it's Smokey Joe's.

The proper place for the mea culpa would have been in general chat.

I see your point Walrus. The rules are there to stop people from playing unfair and damaging each others businesses but in this case Imeo was only harming his 'own' interests. Steve has probably won loads more orders from it ...but there is no doubt a moderator enforcing the rules could have saved Imeo from himself!

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Wow, cool design and I can't wait to see the final product!

It looks like I could vape all day and not stop with this, LOL. Just what I need....I am what is called a chainsmoker :-(.

I find the constant cart filling on the DSE901 frustrating and am thinking about getting a pen to use when sitting at my computer all day.

This one just may fit the bill!

USB Passthrough looks top notch, but you know what I'd appreciate?

I'd like one with a connection on the end instead of a wire. Like a mini or micro USB port... That way, I could care less about pullouts, and swap in a retractable cord for travel, or a shorter cord for battery pack use.

Otherwise, looks AWESOME and I can't wait for the 401 passthrough.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Essentially, all you will need is 1 prodigy (with the choice of 901/801 atomizer) and 2 adapters. You do not need to buy 3 different units. And yes, when our atomizer is released, all you will need is an adapter :)

Ok, so through this whole thread this question hasn't been asked, so I'll go first... unless I have misunderstood, the first production run of this USA made Prodigy will be 1000 units, and you get your choice of a 901 or an 801 atomizer... so the question is: Do you have 1000 901 and/or 801 atomizers on hand, or have the ability to get them through customs by the projected Prodigy delivery date? :confused:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Ok, so through this whole thread this question hasn't been asked, so I'll go first... unless I have misunderstood, the first production run of this USA made Prodigy will be 1000 units, and you get your choice of a 901 or an 801 atomizer... so the question is: Do you have 1000 901 and/or 801 atomizers on hand, or have the ability to get them through customs by the projected Prodigy delivery date? :confused:

If he can sell me the basic unit with the adapters, I'll take care of my own atomizers... but valid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread