Wanna be PureSmoker's Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Hey Fellow PureSmoker's

In Case you didn't see the thread we had previously in the suppliers forum we do have a Myspace page if anyone would like to be our friends!

www.myspace.com/puresmokerecigs

We have most of all our product video reviews and some by our Favorite Bossman Steve aka CaSHMere:D

I usually keep it updated bi-weekly with new shipments updates and new product listings.

Come be our friends!
-Daniel

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA

Maybe I didn't say that right. I didn't see Puresmoker on Facebook as I did on MySpace. I added them on MySpace. Just wondering about Facebook since I use that way more than MySpace.

ETA: Maybe someone could just start a group on Facebook and not a profile??? I would be happy to do it if one of you guys from Puresmoker tell me what you want it to say. I imagine Steve or Joanna could do it just as easily though. Just a thought :)

Last edited:

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
We actually have a profile for Facebook but Steve is so slammed right now I wouldn't want to over load him with new friend requests.

I know once we get moved we will start having more customer interactions and more exciting things to come to keep everyone in the loop!

Thanks again everyone for the support during this hectic time in our Life!
-Daniel

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
We actually have a profile for Facebook but Steve is so slammed right now I wouldn't want to over load him with new friend requests.

I know once we get moved we will start having more customer interactions and more exciting things to come to keep everyone in the loop!

Thanks again everyone for the support during this hectic time in our Life!
-Daniel

Cool! I totally understand! I just wondered if it was there. I look forward to being Puresmoker's "Facebook Friend" in the future! I wish you guys luck with the big move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread