WELCOME NEWBIES - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Empress

Mar 15, 2012
Rockville
Thank you for all the Welcomes :) I got the hubby to join ECF - now he just has to get through his "newbie" posts so he can get on here with me!

It certainly is nice doing this with someone you love. I'm glad to be on board. I have the next two days off from work. I haven't managed to kick the habit just yet. My better half is doing a ton better than me, which honestly gives me hope. (Thank you Michael :wub: you) I am going to try and get off analogs over the next two days. I have found it hard while working. I can't use my e-cig at work, and by the time I get to take a break, I just can't seem to stop going for an analog. Maybe it has something to do with the slower delivery system. I use 12mg's but maybe taking an 18mg to work would be better. All thoughts are welcome. Any suggestions?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes stealth vape!! you can take a pull and hold it in long enough to where nothing comes out when you exhale... as long as that would not get you in trouble
It certainly is nice doing this with someone you love. I'm glad to be on board. I have the next two days off from work. I haven't managed to kick the habit just yet. My better half is doing a ton better than me, which honestly gives me hope. (Thank you Michael :wub: you) I am going to try and get off analogs over the next two days. I have found it hard while working. I can't use my e-cig at work, and by the time I get to take a break, I just can't seem to stop going for an analog. Maybe it has something to do with the slower delivery system. I use 12mg's but maybe taking an 18mg to work would be better. All thoughts are welcome. Any suggestions?

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
yes stealth vape!! you can take a pull and hold it in long enough to where nothing comes out when you exhale... as long as that would not get you in trouble
Stealth Vaping rocks.

Watched John Carter at IMAX 3D with the Empress yesterday for her birthday.

2.5 hours in the theater and I vaped the whole time.

Worked like a charm, one of the things i have always hated about going to the movies is the 2+ hours of no smoking.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Welcome, Anthonyy207 and Elloyah! So glad to have you here. 12 days is good, and soon will be 12 weeks, 12 months...

Empress, I stealth vape at work all the time, including with a passthrough! I'll plead ignorance if I ever get caught, lol. And considering you can't smell any "smoke," either, I'm not above taking my Volt to the ladies' room, either.

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
Not smelling the vapor really depends on what flavor it is. Some of them definitely have a scent, although most are not offensive - I've had juice from other vendors that really stink up the place. Those do NOT go to work with me. Safest is RY4 of the ones I've tried (can't vouch for the fruity ones).
You can certainly smell Cin-a-mint

555 and Ry4 don't seem to smell when you hold them until the vapor is gone.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
My regular driver reports that his other passengers love the way his car smells after I've been in there with VR's Applewood. My oldest friend, who's always been a non-smoker (how did she ever put up with me?) says that all my liquids either smell quite good, or don't seem to have a scent that she can detect in the air.

cmdmoto

Feb 13, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I've been vaping for about 3 months now and very much enjoy it. I pretty much stopped smoking about 3 years ago (except for the ocasional smoke with a couple of buddies of mine that still do) and attempted to get off the cigs with the use of lozenges. For 3 years I was spending almost 100 dollars a month on these darn thing but was not getting anywhere, (I was eating them like candy...lol) and I came to the conclusion that I was not going to give up the nicotine habit anytime soon. I heard about this E-cig thing awhile back but never really looked into it. I remember one day looking at the weather and seeing an add for the vaping kits and they were offering it for a free trial. Hmm I thought...what is this all about? So I did some research and ...O...M...G.... there is this whole underground world of vaping!! This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!! And low and behold ...Its so much more healthy than smoking, going to save me money, and I get to SMOKE WITHOUT SMELLING AWFUL!!( and I thought...now I can get away with it with out my wife knowing! :evil:) I did alot of research on the the forum and everyone kept pointing to these really expensive starter kits but someone did mention the Volt. I thought ... 30 bucks I can that. Ive been hooked since day one. I Love vaping. Its as simple as that. I started with the KR808 auto then got the manual with better battery life. I just got the Volt X2 and wow, this thing hold a charge for the whole day and then some. Im about to get my first tank here soon and Im so excited.

Thank you SI for all you have done and your great product that you sell! I have fully converted to vaping!

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I've been vaping for about 3 months now and very much enjoy it. I pretty much stopped smoking about 3 years ago (except for the ocasional smoke with a couple of buddies of mine that still do) and attempted to get off the cigs with the use of lozenges. For 3 years I was spending almost 100 dollars a month on these darn thing but was not getting anywhere, (I was eating them like candy...lol) and I came to the conclusion that I was not going to give up the nicotine habit anytime soon. I heard about this E-cig thing awhile back but never really looked into it. I remember one day looking at the weather and seeing an add for the vaping kits and they were offering it for a free trial. Hmm I thought...what is this all about? So I did some research and ...O...M...G.... there is this whole underground world of vaping!! This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!! And low and behold ...Its so much more healthy than smoking, going to save me money, and I get to SMOKE WITHOUT SMELLING AWFUL!!( and I thought...now I can get away with it with out my wife knowing! :evil:) I did alot of research on the the forum and everyone kept pointing to these really expensive starter kits but someone did mention the Volt. I thought ... 30 bucks I can that. Ive been hooked since day one. I Love vaping. Its as simple as that. I started with the KR808 auto then got the manual with better battery life. I just got the Volt X2 and wow, this thing hold a charge for the whole day and then some. Im about to get my first tank here soon and Im so excited.

Thank you SI for all you have done and your great product that you sell! I have fully converted to vaping!

Welcome, cmdmoto! Glad that you found the Volt and our forum here! :)

cmdmoto

Feb 13, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Welcome cmdmoto. Glad to hear you're enjoying vaping. Which flavor or flavors are your favorites?

Amazingly enough Ive really enjoyed The vapor room and their tobacco flavored vapor like The ry4, hazelnut and vanilla. I did try a couple pastry(TVR) and fruit flavors from pinkspot but just not feeling it as much. Looks like I still got a long way to go with more to try...hehe what fun it is!

cmdmoto

Feb 13, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Wow, cmdmoto, what a great post! So glad you found out about vaping. You did good getting the Volt, it's a fine pv. I hope I'm not being too nosy, but what does your wife think about your vaping? ....you mentioned her in your post. :)

Edit: I forgot to say "welcome!" :laugh:

Oh....lol... about my wife, I eventually told her about it 2 weeks in. Of course I already had my spiel for her and it went pretty well. She called it "smoking" for about a month and I had to keep correcting her...Its vaping!! (shakes fist) JK... She still doesn't like it too much, but it is growing on her. I know she does not like the tobacco flavored ones. I've even tried getting the ones that really do smell good just so I can vape around her. Her father still smokes camels and I have just excepted she associates it with that and its going to take time and patience for her to come around. It is saving us money and just as safe as the lozenges. I just try not to do it around her and the kids for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread