Glad you like your Volt
b0252.gif

Your love should be thrilled that you quit the stinkies:laugh:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Oh....lol... about my wife, I eventually told her about it 2 weeks in. Of course I already had my spiel for her and it went pretty well. She called it "smoking" for about a month and I had to keep correcting her...Its vaping!! (shakes fist) JK... She still doesn't like it too much, but it is growing on her. I know she does not like the tobacco flavored ones. I've even tried getting the ones that really do smell good just so I can vape around her. Her father still smokes camels and I have just excepted she associates it with that and its going to take time and patience for her to come around. It is saving us money and just as safe as the lozenges. I just try not to do it around her and the kids for now.

I think You're right, that it will just take some time and patience. After a while she will probably become more aware of the differences between smoking and vaping and be more accepting of it. You seem to be a very understanding person and that will certainly help. Good luck to you and congratulations on making the switch to vaping. :)

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Hello, folks. There is a little area on ECF where some of us meet as a family of friends. In order to attain "member of the family" status, rave makes us by Volt kits and then we have to come here and sing praises for rave and the Volt. Just kidding. We sing praises of the Volt on our own.

Long time smoker, been vaping for about a year (cigarette free), and this is the second day of my Volt experience. The Volt has all the makings of becoming my go to PV.

Oh, and now to sing the praises for rave; she is absolutely one of the best people I have met in my lifetime.

I have now performed all neccessary criteria to be part of the family :laugh:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs:

Hello, folks. There is a little area on ECF where some of us meet as a family of friends. In order to attain "member of the family" status, rave makes us by Volt kits and then we have to come here and sing praises for rave and the Volt. Just kidding. We sing praises of the Volt on our own.

Long time smoker, been vaping for about a year (cigarette free), and this is the second day of my Volt experience. The Volt has all the makings of becoming my go to PV.

Oh, and now to sing the praises for rave; she is absolutely one of the best people I have met in my lifetime.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

:lol: :lol: Hey Bluesman!! What'd I tell ya? Welcome to the Voltie Family! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread