What one thing that really changed your vaping experience for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Evod tanks. They last for a long time, it's easy to change the coil even with a full tank of juice, no twirling, and rarely a burnt or dry hit. Bonus- they work on stripped 510 threads! Soooo much easier to deal with than CE4 type clearos.

For now I'm happy with my ego type batteries,evod tanks, and DIY juice along with a few cheap juices from Fasttech that I love.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I'm the opposite of most everyone,,,,,

what made the biggest positive change for me was just giving up on all those clearos and going for the straight carto,,,,,,,no worries, no fuss, great taste, and they're cheap,,,,,,,,,,clearos ALWAYS taste burnt to me, IDK why,,,,,,,and when they DON'T taste burnt, you can't TASTE anything,,,,,,

the second thing would probably be DIY,,,,,,,,love it. I can customize any juice any time for my particular tastes,,,,,I had a cold a month ago, and I custom made some really strong juice so I could taste it :D

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Yeah I give a lot of credit to hardcore smokers that have been vaping 2+ years. Seems like the technology and equipment has traveled to the current point in time at the speed of sound, I can't imagine the hassle of vaping even two years ago.

no kidding,,,,,,I so agree with this.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
...I can't imagine the hassle of vaping even two years ago.
A-yup.
We're were a hardy bunch a waaaay back then.
Had to run 100 foot o' extension cord out to the box on up the top o' the power pole out back to run the battery chargers and walk 10 miles through 5 foot o' snow to git to the mailbox after having had a bowl of rocks for breakfast. (I was one o' lucky ones, I had hot water to pour on my bowl of rocks.)

(-;

CSX_

Feb 20, 2013
London, UK
My vaping expirience was really changed recently. I bought 808D cigalikes (auto) after 9 month with ProVari and Kayfun.
And you know what? It's not so bad! Really, when you've tried _everything_ (and I almost have) you can "understand" vaping, and you can enjoy plain and simple auto-cigalikes.
It's like retro games or vinil. Back to the basics :)
Try it.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For me, the introduction of big battery mods, like the Chuck and Silver Bullet. Using little cigalikes was more hassle than it was worth most of the time, the batteries just had horrid life. Being able to get a mod that could last several days turned me in to a full time vaper almost instantly back then.

Being introduced to dripping helped too.

And coming back after a 20 month hiatus from vaping, tanks are a godsend, lol. I faintly remember tanks just coming to the market about the time I started vaping less and smoking more again, theyve definitely come a long way from plastic things you slip over a cart. I always hated dripping and driving, which is one of the reasons analogs were creeping back in my life, at the time I was spending an easy 4 hours a day in the truck driving to school and back... unfortunately the school closer to me didn't offer the classes I wanted to take, so I was stuck driving to the school further from me... which really wasn't that far, but the traffic made it really suck, lol.

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
A-yup.
We're were a hardy bunch a waaaay back then.
Had to run 100 foot o' extension cord out to the box on up the top o' the power pole out back to run the battery chargers and walk 10 miles through 5 foot o' snow to git to the mailbox after having had a bowl of rocks for breakfast. (I was one o' lucky ones, I had hot water to pour on my bowl of rocks.)

(-;

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
For me, the introduction of big battery mods, like the Chuck and Silver Bullet. Using little cigalikes was more hassle than it was worth most of the time, the batteries just had horrid life. Being able to get a mod that could last several days turned me in to a full time vaper almost instantly back then.

Being introduced to dripping helped too.

And coming back after a 20 month hiatus from vaping, tanks are a godsend, lol. I faintly remember tanks just coming to the market about the time I started vaping less and smoking more again, theyve definitely come a long way from plastic things you slip over a cart. I always hated dripping and driving, which is one of the reasons analogs were creeping back in my life, at the time I was spending an easy 4 hours a day in the truck driving to school and back... unfortunately the school closer to me didn't offer the classes I wanted to take, so I was stuck driving to the school further from me... which really wasn't that far, but the traffic made it really suck, lol.

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

Never had a Chuck or Silver bullet, but I have my Fog Log (made by jeffakamax), just a little heavy with the 18650 battery. I prefer something for out and about a little smaller, but I am using it at the moment, and after 4 years still works fine.... Vape On

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread