Status
Not open for further replies.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
With is a smileomizer??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

It's a refillable cartridge from V4L. They come in 3.5 and 6 ML. I actually like the 3.5ml better. They are bigger then anything else I've used, but don't leak like some tanks I've had and the flavor is a lot better.

vaping has really been the biggest change in my life. Given me better health, more money and a cause to champion to everyone I meet who continues to smoke the old "Stinkies".

To date the biggest change to my vaping experience is a VV/VW device with a BCC tank. Have tied a couple of Genesis clone without much success. Just didn't have the vapor production desired. Recently started rebuilding the coils for my tank and playing around with different wick types as well as varying resistance. Has been so successful, I'll be purchasing something along the lines of an Ithaka, Oddy, Fogger, Magoo, etc.

Since starting the vaping experience and after several months of experimentation, it feels like I'll soon have the setup to use for years to come. There's perhaps one more iteration and that will probably be going to a mechanical mod. The flexibility of the VV/VW device is great but still too many things to go wrong. Keeping things simple is always best. Eliminating the electronics for a straight forward on/off switch seems the most reliable. :headbang:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Getting the Nova after starting on the cartridges that came with my first kit. That was my first Ah-ha moment.

Then I had started on the fruit Vapes and about 5 months later, I was talked into trying a NET. Love at first vape. Now I'm just into Heather's NET's.

HHV (Heather's Heavenly Vapes) was the biggest breakthrough for me as well. Can't beat a great juice to have high impact.

Most recent (and a game changer) has been the Kayfun Lite. The best juice feeding device I have ever used. Hands down! Warning: They are expensive!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dragons fire!!!!!

For me it was Gandalf...my first HHV juice. I thought I had died and went to heaven. But Gandalf was never the same after the batch of extract ran out. So I went to Pirate's Booty (HHV) because it was nearly the exact same juice as Gandalf was. Then that batch ran out and was never the same. So I went to Dragon's Fire because it was also nearly exactly the same as Gandalf and Pirate's Booty.

Dragon's Fire is an incredible vape.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I have to say that finding ECF and all the information on here was probably the biggest aid to my vaping experience. That led me to Volt, yeah I know a cig-a-like but they work really well, on advice from MrOutlaw. That, in turn, lead to bigger batteries, VV and final VV/VW mods. The journey from cartos to bottom coil devices was fairly quick and now I'm very happy with CE3s, T3s, Protanks and Raven tanks. I use my VV/VW stuff quite a bit, but still reply on those Volt cig-a-likes whenever my hands are too busy for a mod.

But the bottom line is that without ECF and everyone on it, I'd still be a Marlboro Man and hacking up a lung.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I've been Vaping off and on for about 2 years. Never put down the burners completely.

Two weeks ago, during a visit to my local vape shop, I learned that I was screwing the evod down too tightly on the battery. Putting too much presure on the coil was causing them to go out and in turn causing leaking, gurgling, and very little flavor and vapor.

Once I found these things out, and began using my equipment properly, my vaping experience became MUCH more satisfying and I didn't feel much craving for a smoke.

Now I realize that it was the frustration with all the "fiddling" that was making me continue turning to the cigarettes for the fast nicotine.

Today is Day 5 without tobacco. If I make it through today it will be a record for me. I don't have any doubt I will make it. :) I don't even have any doubt that I will make it through tomorrow.....or the next day.....or the next.......or......well, we'll see when the weekend comes and Hubby wants to go out and drink. LOL!!!

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Protanks - by far. And learning how to tweak them. Was using carto tanks before that and they were very finicky. To be honest, I kept cigs on hand for when they all malfunctioned at once, which happened quite a lot. Wasted a lot of juice that way too.

You are right, once I found a few juices I like and know my Protanks well, it's pretty routine now. Just what I had been searching for the first 6 months! Yay!

For me it was Gandalf...my first HHV juice. I thought I had died and went to heaven. But Gandalf was never the same after the batch of extract ran out. So I went to Pirate's Booty (HHV) because it was nearly the exact same juice as Gandalf was. Then that batch ran out and was never the same. So I went to Dragon's Fire because it was also nearly exactly the same as Gandalf and Pirate's Booty.

Dragon's Fire is an incredible vape.

I found out Dragon's Fire needs a long time to steep, at least for me. I ran out and ordered a new bottle and it was definitely not as good. Put it on the shelf for a couple weeks, now perfect.

Last edited:

VaWildlife

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Richmond, VA
Wow so many varied answers here. I'd have to say that I'm fairly new to vaping 403 days analog free. Sure that's over a year but when compared to others I'm an infant that's still experimenting. I started with an EGO-T and the B tanks, it's all been an improvement from there. Sure every step I've taken along the way has been an improvement from the ego to the provari with everything in between. Carto tanks, Clearos top and bottom coil, Genesis Tanks, Drippers and I've found that they are all good to an extent. I could say that varible voltage changed it but not it just made it different. Variable Wattage? Again it just made it different. Ceramic wicks? No just different. Cost savings from rebuilding coils whether it's a clearo top/bottom, genesis, this all just added to the experience. Juice well that's always going to change things since we are human, change is good thing.
What's the ONE thing that really changed my vaping experience for the better? Revelation .... the understanding what works best for the device that I'm using. Then again that's subject to change as well. Right now Hemp wicks rock but so do my devices that don't have them. VAPE ON and keep trying and learning different setups.

xan13x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I'd probably have to go with "craft" juice. Vaped on whatever *insert random type of tobacco leaf* from a couple of placed when I started, and with them it was pretty much like smoking... I did it for the fix. Ran into boba's, ahlusion, HHV etc. And it really turned it into an enjoyable hobby experience for me.

Follow that up with good flavors making me want to use better vape methods, and my ithaka is also a game changer. I take evods and protanks to work, but the flavor difference is so vast, I never vape the same flavors in the ithaka as the clearos because it would just depress me to know what I'm missing lol.

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is an odd question for me as I skipped most of the kind of "in between" stages. I never bothered with cig-a-likes so Ego batteries weren't a milestone, they were my first steps. I got mine in an Evod kit, so BCC's weren't big for me either, I started out with them. I've still only had juice from my local B&M, so that's out.
I guess it was getting my eVic that first made it "easy". Interestingly, carto tanks were an improvement of sorts for me, which seems to be a step back for most. The lack of dry hits is the reason for that. I chain vape so I dry out Evod/Protank atty's really fast and get many a nasty hit. The carto goes for a good minute before I have to prime it.
More recently, I got my first RBA, the RSST, and oh my evil, black metal Jesus does it make a difference! I've had an RDA for a while, but it isn't viable for all day as I have to leave the house some time. I can't chain vape it, which is probably a good thing, but the flavor is just awesome. I'm totally grabbing an AC9 in the next few months because of my good experience with the clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread