What one thing that really changed your vaping experience for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
So far in my short time vaping is hands down getting a reo mini with a reomizer. Changed everything. I no longer pack around a bunch of stuff. Just my reo, spare battery, and an ego twist with mini protank for emergency backup. I refuse to buy an analog and would rather go through a nic fit than smoke again. However, the ego twist hasn't been needed so it will probably get swapped out for a carto/ego and left in my truck.

Now if I could just find a juice I liked for more than a half a day I'd be set. Boba's bounty is the one I get least sick of, but it wears on me too. I have 25 new juices coming from various vendors (sampler packs) so I'm hopeful to find the one... or two hahaha my own worst enemy.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
So far in my short time vaping is hands down getting a reo mini with a reomizer. Changed everything. I no longer pack around a bunch of stuff. Just my reo, spare battery, and an ego twist with mini protank for emergency backup. I refuse to buy an analog and would rather go through a nic fit than smoke again. However, the ego twist hasn't been needed so it will probably get swapped out for a carto/ego and left in my truck.

Now if I could just find a juice I liked for more than a half a day I'd be set. Boba's bounty is the one I get least sick of, but it wears on me too. I have 25 new juices coming from various vendors (sampler packs) so I'm hopeful to find the one... or two hahaha my own worst enemy.

Like I said in my original post, finding the right juice/s is what I think is the most critical in this moment in time. There are plenty of great mods and batteries and toppers and all that on the market, finding one of those is less taxing IMO. It's the juice that is the most pivotal IMO.

I have yet to find one juice or flavor that I vape all day, but RY4 would be my choice if I could only go with one flavor (just one juice is impossible). Right now I vape coffee flavors in the morning, fruit vapes in the afternoon, and then Boba's, Gorilla Juice or a caramel in the evening. The two flavors I'll mix in at any point in the day are an RY4 or Dragon's Crown or Dragon's Tear from ECBlend. But I need to change it up throughout the day based on mood and to keep it interesting.

I have been able to keep spending at around $230 on mods and batteries, but I don't see me limiting my vaping experience with juices. I will continue to try a new vendor each month, and go back to my three or so anchor vendors for the juices I really like. Probably should go DIY, but that is something in the future. One good thing is I've narrowed the fruit vapes to about 4 flavors and RY4 is all I need for tobacco. That makes the search for a top 15 juice list much more feasible going forward.

For me it was switching to to my vamo from the ego c twist and changing to Evod and pro tanks. Of course the juice is super important and luckily there is a shop right down the road from my house. When they first opened I did not care for their juice but over the months they changed something and now they are my fav place to get juice. Will custom mix anything you want and they have happy hour from 2-4 can get 30 mil for $8. Haven't had a reg cig in 8 months. Also love Discount Vapors can get parts for my tanks that are hard to find and you can't beat the price on the the kanger evod/protank wicks. Once I switched mods and tanks it totally changed the way I felt about vaping.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
The internet. Seriously the options from what was local to what is available now online is mindblowing. I guess that includes ecf too. The ecig encyclopedia and r&d lab all in one.

Wow. I feel bad for not even thinking of that. I don't think I'd still be on analogs were it not for this forum and YouTube, because until I ran across a random video, I would not even know what "vaping" was, and all the other options available.

Honestly, I'd never even heard of "vaping" until a handful of days before I placed my first order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread