• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
OK only for your fingers I am drunk watch my car I taking a taxi

TAXI.jpg

For you Lisc, thanks for the beers!!!

MsMystification

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hey there! I'm a mid thirtys woman with no kids, but with dogs. Just finished my degree in nursing and find I have some extra time on my hands so here I am browsing around the ECF and I found this group. Sounds like some fun people.
I smoked from age 12 to 20 and then quit. Started smoking again at 27...I know...I know...stupid me. Thought I could have just one or two when I went out (before they were banned at bars), but not so. My problem was that I have always enjoyed smoking. Now I just vape! No more traditional cigs for me. I am currently vaping a DSE801, a DSE901, and an M401. I want to get a mod, but can't quite decide which one to go for...hmm...I want to try one of each. I enjoy most minty flavors, fireball, and clove right now. I have tried to make my own flavors a few times, but haven't had much success yet. I'll keep trying though.
I'm sorry that I missed the round of drinks being served up the other day. If I could put my order in it would have been for Southern Comfort and Mt. Dew, but if you don't have any dew sprite or seven-up will be just fine so long as you have the SoCo. :D

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Hey there! I'm a mid thirtys woman with no kids, but with dogs. Just finished my degree in nursing and find I have some extra time on my hands so here I am browsing around the ECF and I found this group. Sounds like some fun people.
I smoked from age 12 to 20 and then quit. Started smoking again at 27...I know...I know...stupid me. Thought I could have just one or two when I went out (before they were banned at bars), but not so. My problem was that I have always enjoyed smoking. Now I just vape! No more traditional cigs for me. I am currently vaping a DSE801, a DSE901, and an M401. I want to get a mod, but can't quite decide which one to go for...hmm...I want to try one of each. I enjoy most minty flavors, fireball, and clove right now. I have tried to make my own flavors a few times, but haven't had much success yet. I'll keep trying though.
I'm sorry that I missed the round of drinks being served up the other day. If I could put my order in it would have been for Southern Comfort and Mt. Dew, but if you don't have any dew sprite or seven-up will be just fine so long as you have the SoCo. :D
Do you like a cup of Cuban coffe (express}
2674275398_819bd0dd2e_o.jpg

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI

Welcome to the singles group!!!!! Mind if we just call you Mysty?

Please feel free to jump into any thread at any time, or start your own.

Have fun...thats what this group is for.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hiya Peoples !!!

I'm newish sorta kinda.

Female of course ( would be WhatAClumsyGuy otherwise)

Age : oh hell...i used to say 40'ish..now i have to say 50ish

Vape: Juice Box, Lil Chuck, V2 on its way, looking at GLV, xhaler and it will never end

Hobbies : hell, i work 12 hour shifts..when i have time I try to have a garden in the summer, walk the bassets , travel

Divorced since 2000 Thank You Jesus

Kids : 28 year old son who has moved back in ...Lord help me, Melvin my boy bassett & Bessie Bagle my basset mix

I'm Addicted to the Vape...Bad Addicted...Love it...Love it..Love it.

Oh...and im scared of snakes.

Lovely to see all of you folks :)

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Ok, so I'm new to Vaping and new to forums. I wanted to introduce myself and I'm not sure where the best place to do so is, so I figured I'll just start here.

My name is Mary. I found this forum about a week ago when doing "research" on E-cigs and trying to figure out the best one to buy. So I made a decision (Vapor King) and recieved it today and so far I am completely satisfied with the service and the product. I don't know if its a 510, 801, 901??? I don't really know what all of that means. I just know I ordered an ultimate package and seem to have everything I need to get me started and keep me going for awhile.

I am divorced, I have a 15yr old daughter and two dogs (both rescued) Pepper and Bindi and I adore them. I am currently in college and I am studying environmental sciences.

After 22 years of smoking, I finally decided that I wanted to quit. No easy task as you all know. I did manage to quit on December 22, 2009 and went completely smoke-free for two weeks. (used gum and chantix) I broke down and bought a pack of cig's late one night and that pack led to another and another until I bought a carton. Well I still have half of that carton left, but I also recieved my Ecig in the mail today, so I am hoping that the E-cig will help me to finally quit analog.

My favorite color is yellow and the Pic I posted here is of me smelling a yellow flower in Hawaii. Maybe I will actually be able to quit smoking for good and smelling flowers will be an even more enjoyable experience in the future!

I look forward to meeting fellow vapers and sharing our experiences through this forum~!!

~ Mary

Hi I'm a smoker of about 19 years I'm new to vaping and to the forums

Sex: Male

Hobbies: I like hanging out with friends & family. I like to go camping, bowling, shooting pool, going out to the movies, I just like to have fun.

Vaping: 2weeks right now I'm using my smoke51 soon to be using J510

Analogs: 0 in the 2weeks I've been vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread