• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I don't get it. Why are y'all pickin' on this guy? And, why am I sticking up for him?

Looking at his intro, I see humor. That's certainly a big part of your personality. But, it's not totally humor, there's also some light shed, in that humor.

Perhaps I was correct when I quit this group previously.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Wow this thread is a little bare. Hmm well in case some people want to come chat, Ill introduce myself. Come to think of it I havent introduced myself at all to anyone yet not even when I signed up.
Anyway Im Zelphie, 30 yrs old and I live in Michigan. I am an unemployed yet very oldish new college student, lets hope jobs exist when I graduate shall we!
Single, no kids. Hobbies of mine are writing and dancing. I like to write poetry and take ballet (again Im the old student in class ;) but I love it.
Ive been smoking since I was 11 years old and then life seemed like the longest thing one could endure, now that time evaporates before your consciously aware, all I want is time and opportunity, hence the vaping to steel back a few precious moments.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Welcome Zelphie...I too started college at 30, and was a founding member of a campus organization dedicated to helping the campus gear some core classes and schedules toward the Non-Traditional student.

Best of luck in your education. What are you planning to major in?

Thats great and thank you! The numbers of non traditional students are huge around here with very flexible classes for everyones needs and shedules.
Im planning on psychology or a joint psychology/sociology...or psych/philosophy. Hmm looks like Im undecided but in any case it will be heavy on psych :)

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
So I thought I may as well jump in on the conversation..
Im Vanessa..
Im 33 and just moved back to CO after living in L.A for 7 years.
I seem to bounce between CO and CA every few years. Am a total newbie to vaping, just ordered my slidesho last week and it still hasnt arrived.
I run my family motel these days, it's a small town but my Grandfather played monopoly with it so it keeps me working.
I miss the ocean but not the 2200$$ a month I was paying in rent, or the fake plastic money grubbing people out there. So I figure Ill stick around here for a while.

Glad to have found the forum, I still have questions but Im sure they'll double once my SS arrives, hehe.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Howdy Yall...just an introduction. I'm 45 years old, divorced, no children, two dogs, country girl who lives in the heart of Texas, Registered Nurse for the US ARMY, loves big trucks, fourwheelin', muddin', hunting and fishing, rodeos, animals. I'm a former Flight Attendant, former Navy corpsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread