who got you into vaping and what happened to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
One day,6 months ago i asked my brother if he quit smoking yet as he was a very heavy smoker,he just mentioned he wanted to get an electronic cigarette and that he tried his friends and loved it.I went online and found this site,did my research,picked up the Joytech Ego kit,from there i went too a Vamo and the smok Telescope with Nova and AGA tanks.I then sent my Mom the Eroll kit and my bro a Vamo kit,bro still dont smoke , still vaping and so it my Mom,but she still has 7 to 10 smokes /day instead of 20.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Like the guy before... The Internet is responsible!
I was looking for alternatives to tobacco and it took me 5 years to find something I was willing to try for a price I could afford.
The Internet is still going strong and still causing me to buy things that I don't need. Like zen magnets....
At least with the vaping, it caused me to buy something I DO need :D

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I was thinking of trying ecigs. One day I was in the city and this punk walked by me with the coolest looking device he was puffin on. It smelled great! I asked him what it was and he said it was a Zenesis with watermelon juice. It was like a jewel. Beautiful. I asked him if I could see it. He said sure!

What a feeling!

What a device!

What an opportunity!

I took off running. He was stunned but took off after me and caught me. I screamed and yelled! "Get off!, Help! Thief!" as we struggled and fought. Being a suburban middle age guy, when the cops showed up, they believed me when I said the punk with the piercings and tattoos was trying to rob me. They hauled him off and now he is doing 90 days in county lock up. I stop by from time to time to thank him for getting me off analogs but he doesn't appreciate my appreciation. On the upside, he's developed a couple of romantic relationships in the pokey. I think he'll thank me one day.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I was thinking of trying ecigs. One day I was in the city and this punk walked by me with the coolest looking device he was puffin on. It smelled great! I asked him what it was and he said it was a Zenesis with watermelon juice. It was like a jewel. Beautiful. I asked him if I could see it. He said sure!

What a feeling!

What a device!

What an opportunity!

I took off running. He was stunned but took off after me and caught me. I screamed and yelled! "Get off!, Help! Thief!" as we struggled and fought. Being a suburban middle age guy, when the cops showed up, they believed me when I said the punk with the piercings and tattoos was trying to rob me. They hauled him off and now he is doing 90 days in county lock up. I stop by from time to time to thank him for getting me off analogs but he doesn't appreciate my appreciation. On the upside, he's developed a couple of romantic relationships in the pokey. I think he'll thank me one day.

Great story.:toast:

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
Being a suburban middle age guy, when the cops showed up, they believed me when I said the punk with the piercings and tattoos was trying to rob me. They hauled him off and now he is doing 90 days in county lock up. I stop by from time to time to thank him for getting me off analogs but he doesn't appreciate my appreciation. On the upside, he's developed a couple of romantic relationships in the pokey. I think he'll thank me one day.

LOL! Better than monkeys and clowns. :d

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
My husband does not smoke, but people at his job vaped. Money got tight and husband informed me that he wasn't buying any more cigarettes. I tried to quit, but I just got mean, so he gave in for awhile. After a month or so, he told me about e-cigs and I agreed to go get one. I was trying to get him off my back. 6 months or so later, I still haven't smoked again.

Chan SauWei

Jun 6, 2013
Malaysia
hahaa.. my story is..........
Once uppon a time ( I think it's a midnight around Jan'2013), I am loney watching adult movie in front of my 50inch Plasma TV... I saw the couple of 'actors' vaping while doing something action...... then in my mind thinking "what the Fxxk? vaping and Fxxking on the bed?'
Then I google out all this e-cigarette history, product, online sell and etc...

Hahaaa it's funny reason cause me meet my lover...VAPING !!

I really love it and like it... and enjoy it..

TinaHelgen

Jun 20, 2013
USA
A friend showed up with one filled with Hype and let me try it and I was pretty much hooked because I had wanted to quit smoking for a long time. Got a few blu disposables which helped me the first week then paid way too much for a kit at the mall kiosk but haven't looked back. I broke a few times the first week but it's been nearly a month without a cigarette.

He is still going strong and a member here.

jimrug1

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Peoria, IL
I was at a comedy club with a group of friends. A lady in our group opened her purse and pulled out what looked like a cigarette. I nudged her and told her smoking was not allowed in the club. She told me it was and e-cig and only water vapor came out. She said she was trying to quit smoking. No one tried to stop her. I'm thinking, "that little toy is going to help her quit smoking?" Two weeks later I saw an ad for an e-cig kit on the Weather Channel Web Site. 5 prefilled cartos and a battery Free!! all I had to do was pay $5.95 for shipping. Curiosity got the better of me so I ordered it. I had no intention what so ever to quit smoking. Well, the kit arrived, and 3 days later, I had only smoked one cigarette. Then, the cartos went dry. I went to the e-cig web site and they wanted $75.00 for ten pre filled cartos. What a rip!! so I started smoking again. I began surfing the net for info and stumbled onto ECF by accident. It was like a breath of fresh air. Literally .......... ;-)~ On the advice of some good people here, I ordered a twist kit with a couple of clearos, some boge cartos, a juice sample pak and I was on my way. July 12th will be my one year anniversary. I have fallen of the wagon a couple of times but consider myself a vapor now.

Last edited:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
about 8 years ago, I saw some over priced kits at the mall,,,,,,,

the guy there let me try one,,,,,,,,it wasn't bad.

But I walked due to the price,,,,,,,,,over the years, I kept thinking I should go back and buy the kit,,,,,,,but people who had tried it told me that one carto was NOT worth the same as a pack of cigs, etc, etc,,,,,,,,

Finally, my Walmart started selling a cheap Njoy rechargeable kit, so a year ago I finally got one. I was paying so much for cigarettes every week that it was killing me,,,,,,,,well, it wasn't satisfying, that's for sure,,,,,,but I had promised myself no more smoking,,,,,,,so I started googling and found ECF,,,,,,,,,,

and it's history from there!

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
Cigarettes were hurting my throat so bad, and I was hoarking up so much tar each morning that I knew I had to do something. However, I knew I was addicted to nicotine and just really enjoyed the act and rituals of smoking. I saw a commercial for Blu and decided to get a disposable to see if it worked. I was thrilled to find that it killed the cravings and felt like smoking. From there I dove head long into research on the net. I found ECF and got onto Smokeless Image, and the rest is history... Now I'm up to a Vamo and pro tanks from SI cigalikes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread