The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Word of a NATIONAL VAPE-IN!!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by redjazzy1, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    July 11th is next Sat. people. If we can't find a venue, then we should at least meet somewhere!
    I still say Florida mall. There is a Ruby Tuesday's (and a food court) next to the smoking area, we can always go out for a vape and see if we can convert some smokers or at least give them cards. That way we can meet each other and plan a new date. Those of you in Tampa or Miami areas could do the same..take camera's!!!! We can have Ivisi post the pictures here or on his profile page.
    I need to get a new Florida map and pinpoint where you guys are. Florida is a big State!

2. redjazzy1

redjazzy1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
    Florida
    that's the thing... with the phone call from millenia, they flat out said no we can't meet there but i don't understand why... i mean, it's not illegal for us to vape or be at the mall so i don't understand why we couldn't... i thought of some places downtown, but most of them allow smoking... there's the big fancy cigar bar on orange... we could sit outside there for conversions! lol i'm down for still doing the florida mall... smoking everywhere might have a problem with us using other PVs but at least they can't tell us we can't do it there!! so florida mall... from 12 to 3? yeah? huh?

3. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Well if we don't ask..we don't get told NO! Besides if we vape in the smoking area we could at least help someone. maybe if we are lucky, Ruby Tuesday's will cave and let us vape in the restaurant.
    12 to 3pm is good for me..what about you guys?

4. kochclassic

kochclassic Full Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Seffner, Florida
    It would be nice to have a map attached to this Forum with approximate user locations pinpointed. You can also add web-hosted photo's and video (using Picasa or Flickr) Here's some info;
    OK, I'm not allowed to add URL's yet but if you go to Google My Maps you'll see an explanation.

And, 12-3 works for me in Tampa or Orlando.

5. Breakfree

Breakfree Full Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Mouthpiece covers are available for customer sampling or if you need them for friends, relatives, co-workers who want to try your eCig out at Electronic Cigarette by Green Smoke?
    They are under Sales Material and Kits but you don't have to be a Sales Rep to purchase them. They're 100 for $5.

6. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    breakfree I wonder if those fit the dura cart? I do have some of those.

7. Breakfree

Breakfree Full Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Mary Kay, Sorry, I havn't tested them on your model. Have you looked at the picture on the website to see what they look like?

8. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I did go look at them. I have a 901 but the dura c carts fit it. The cart covers look like they would fit..maybe I should e-mail them and ask!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.