• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Word of a NATIONAL VAPE-IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
July 11th is next Sat. people. If we can't find a venue, then we should at least meet somewhere!
I still say Florida mall. There is a Ruby Tuesday's (and a food court) next to the smoking area, we can always go out for a vape and see if we can convert some smokers or at least give them cards. That way we can meet each other and plan a new date. Those of you in Tampa or Miami areas could do the same..take camera's!!!! We can have Ivisi post the pictures here or on his profile page.
I need to get a new Florida map and pinpoint where you guys are. Florida is a big State!

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
that's the thing... with the phone call from millenia, they flat out said no we can't meet there but i don't understand why... i mean, it's not illegal for us to vape or be at the mall so i don't understand why we couldn't... i thought of some places downtown, but most of them allow smoking... there's the big fancy cigar bar on orange... we could sit outside there for conversions! lol i'm down for still doing the florida mall... smoking everywhere might have a problem with us using other PVs but at least they can't tell us we can't do it there!! so florida mall... from 12 to 3? yeah? huh?

July 11th is next Sat. people. If we can't find a venue, then we should at least meet somewhere!
I still say Florida mall. There is a Ruby Tuesday's (and a food court) next to the smoking area, we can always go out for a vape and see if we can convert some smokers or at least give them cards. That way we can meet each other and plan a new date. Those of you in Tampa or Miami areas could do the same..take camera's!!!! We can have Ivisi post the pictures here or on his profile page.
I need to get a new Florida map and pinpoint where you guys are. Florida is a big State!

It would be nice to have a map attached to this Forum with approximate user locations pinpointed. You can also add web-hosted photo's and video (using Picasa or Flickr) Here's some info;
OK, I'm not allowed to add URL's yet but if you go to Google My Maps you'll see an explanation.

And, 12-3 works for me in Tampa or Orlando.

Mouthpiece covers are available for customer sampling or if you need them for friends, relatives, co-workers who want to try your eCig out at Electronic Cigarette by Green Smoke?
They are under Sales Material and Kits but you don't have to be a Sales Rep to purchase them. They're 100 for $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread