Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
thanks for that, Kat. I'll steer clear of the peakie then and go on a quest for a Cero.

DP and Kat spiked my interest as well. I had a quick look for some out my part of the world and no one seems to stock them. Can you link them for me if you find any. :p

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
They ARE that good, X'ma. Right now, the Mega Cerotanks are available, and they are a bit bigger than the ones DPL and I have (we have the V2s).

The V2 is 2.8ml and the Mega is 3.8ml.

A pleasure to link ya. We've purchased from this vendor and it was a great experience.

Anyvape Cerotank Mega Airflow Glassomizer Pyrex BDC BVC Clearomizer 3 8ml | eBay

Between these, the Airs and the Naughties, it's a Tootl'in' dream.

With luv,

Your blister packin' mamma~

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
They ARE that good, X'ma. Right now, the Mega Cerotanks are available, and they are a bit bigger than the ones DPL and I have (we have the V2s).

A pleasure to link ya. We've purchased from this vendor and it was a great experience.

Anyvape Cerotank Mega Airflow Glassomizer Pyrex BDC BVC Clearomizer 3 8ml | eBay

With luv,

I can vouch for the vendor, since I bought a couple of rebuildable Atlantis coils from them. :) NOT that I like rebuilding, but more like apocalypse prep.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

With luv,

I can vouch for the vendor, since I bought a couple of rebuildable Atlantis coils from them. :) NOT that I like rebuilding, but more like apocalypse prep.

Might ponder the cost of that with int shipping. At least I know what I am looking for and think I will try and buy direct from anyvape through one of our local vendors that knows me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This was a fun way to begin the day (catching up) - many thanks!

J5, great job on the redux!

Uncle, post of the month ("If I was a les-bian..."). Wow - did I just go all "Fiddler on the Roof" and what-not?

Body-rock time. Later...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning everyone! Have a great day!

199014d1382629026-chat-thon-thread-1169814_im_flying_31.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'd bite on the Cero Tank but if I did by the time I got it there would be a new latest and greatest. Plus in my 6 yrs. of vaping I haven't found anything that vapes as good as this Nautilus with vertical coils on a Vapor Shark 50. It is the best I've ever tried.

mmm%20good_zpscuinz8rn.png

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'd bite on the Cero Tank but if I did by the time I got it there would be a new latest and greatest. Plus in my 6 yrs. of vaping I haven't found anything that vapes as good as this Nautilus with vertical coils on a Vapor Shark 50. It is the best I've ever tried.

Funny .... I still say that about a simple old carto tank.

I have a cabinet full of the latest & greatest that I've collected over the years, and I always go back to the cartos.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    California

That's how I feel about my kayfun lite for mid to low wattage vaping :p

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    That's how I feel about my kayfun lite for mid to low wattage vaping :p
    I had a kayfun that I gave to my son before I figured out you could tootle puff on them if you set them up that way.

Funny .... I still say that about a simple old carto tank.

I have a cabinet full of the latest & greatest that I've collected over the years, and I always go back to the cartos.

Isn't that the truth. I give mine away to people that can't afford it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Welp, Tootle Puffers, we made it to the Big Time. Yep, we're now even more Internet famous.

Does anyone do FaceBook? I'm sure many here do. If so, check out Aspire's page. ;)

For those who don't, here's a shot for ya.

2015-05-07_114324.png

The link will take you to reddit, and from reddit, there's another link to Aspire's Blog page where you can cast a vote.
    The page might just look a bit familiar to ya........ ;)

(what's a tootle puffer? Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

What do you all think of this? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread