Ask IMAGINE & S_Steve - Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Imagine, I got an e-mail from Shopper Approved asking if I received my SI order. This has never happened before, and I didn't want to click on the link to say I got the order before checking with you. Is this a new SI policy? Is it some sort of spam or way to get into my computer using SI? Please let me know. Thanks.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes that is just our survey service asking you to rate us :)you can participate or just ignore it :p

Imagine, I got an e-mail from Shopper Approved asking if I received my SI order. This has never happened before, and I didn't want to click on the link to say I got the order before checking with you. Is this a new SI policy? Is it some sort of spam or way to get into my computer using SI? Please let me know. Thanks.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
yes that is just our survey service asking you to rate us :)you can participate or just ignore it :p

Thanks. Am I the only one who got nervous about the e-mail from Shopper Approved? Was I the only one to get it? I never got a request from them before, so maybe they don't ask every person, and this time my number just came up. From now on, if I get another message, I'll know what it is.

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
Thanks. Am I the only one who got nervous about the e-mail from Shopper Approved? Was I the only one to get it? I never got a request from them before, so maybe they don't ask every person, and this time my number just came up. From now on, if I get another message, I'll know what it is.

I have gotten it.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes and yes :)

there is just an option now for black or stainless.. it is your choice but you will get what you order :)
Imagine, just so I have this straight. You still carry the black cartos, right? And if I order black cartos (blanks) next week, is that what I'll get? TY ;)
Jacki

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
there were some put in stock in the wrong place... the issue was identified and rectified last week :) it is no longer an issue
I would suggest that whoever is filling orders open up the cartos and make sure they are black and not stainless. Sounded like a bunch of people got the wrong ones. Were they mislabeled?

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Imagine, I got the power pack and the instruction book says it needs a 5v 1amp charger. So that means I can use SI's 1.5amp charger when it needs charging, right?

Also, can the SI 1.5amp charger be used to charge the ecig batteries?

No matter how much I read about volts, amps and ohms, I remain confused. I'm one of those people who thinks electricity is magic. *sigh*

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
it is magic :p lol

yes you can use our 1.5 a charger for it :) yes you can charge batts on that charger as well.
Imagine, I got the power pack and the instruction book says it needs a 5v 1amp charger. So that means I can use SI's 1.5amp charger when it needs charging, right?

Also, can the SI 1.5amp charger be used to charge the ecig batteries?

No matter how much I read about volts, amps and ohms, I remain confused. I'm one of those people who thinks electricity is magic. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread