Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
For those who hoped for a rally, here is one:

Oct 3 from 4-6:30 edt at the Florida State Capital

To peacefully protest the deeming regulations and to support Cole-Bishop
Speaking of protests, there's a rally against the Pennsylvania tax going on right now ( edit : it was being live streamed, it's now over ). There is live streaming on youtube, but they seem to have some technical issues with the audio :

no idea who organized this, but pretty impressive turnout.

news report from earlier :

Vaping industry protests 40% tax with rally at Capitol

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    That would make some beautiful mod.
    :thumb: I agree. :thumb:
    righted001a.png
    Gatling gun popped into my head at first sight...
    Actually, this APV was visually designed after the M134 Minigun.
    I had heard that they passed a small tax on juice, but since I DIY, it has not affected me.
    7.5 cents per ml. I believe. It hasn't been a detriment to my wallet either. DIY! Detrimental to my head though.. :grr:

seminolewind

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2009
    Corydon Indiana
    Mikepetro, looking at that lazar thing, if not a 510 connection, it would not be hard to attach one with some wire and a bit of solder.. My work would probably not look so good but would be functional. I know there are others who could make it pretty.

It will never be as complicated to continue improving vaping products like it was from 2009-2011. There were such outstanding creative leaps in the mods and atomizers. I remember starting with the battery box, and flashlight mod, on to Nhaler's 5+ volt mod that blew attys all the time. Then atty's that were an improvement. Those creations came from almost nothing by OUR guys (girls) right here. For my 9 years I am still amazed at past and present inventions and improvements and artistic growth from it, like those who wind their own coils.
    We are not going to roll over and wither. We are also not going to put up with being overtaxed to line someone else's pockets. I think the new generations coming up are not going to be as passive about being lied to and cheated by people who should be respected.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    We are not going to roll over and wither. We are also not going to put up with being overtaxed to line someone else's pockets. I think the new generations coming up are not going to be as passive about being lied to and cheated by people who should be respected.
    From your lips to whatever deity you might believe in's ears.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    We sold those at the vape shop where I worked. A lot of customers loved the look, but in all honesty it was not a very good mod quality wise. It was also a very large, bulky, and heavy mod to be using just a single battery. Definitely was not pocket-friendly. Despite its stout appearance, was rather fragile.

The original Innokin iTaste MVP offered much better value for that time in history.

boy that brings back memories

Users who are viewing this thread