Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
What??? we had a National Holiday???? Sheesh, Labor day????

I really thought Labor Day was to celebrate the Mothers that suffered through all that hard LABOR, giving birth to us all.

I thought it was a nice thing to do but closing Government offices etc was a bit over board...

So for Labor Day, I thought of my dearly departed Mother and the 68 hours of LABOR she says she suffered through so I could be a bum or other not so nice things.... snickers....

Really, I heard that every time, I did something wrong....

mmm, I do need to restock some of my juices you make.

Thanks for the chance to score some much needed juice and the Starter Set.

Again, I hope all you Mothers had a great and pain free LABOR DAY!!!!!!!
image.jpg

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
"Everything turns into a boot." sums up most of my weekend. I haven't worked since last Wednesday so today I was a bit out of it. Saturday I drove about 600 miles in twelve hours. Sunday I recouperated after frying my brain out the night before. Crowedude654, please save me from buying the i Just kit! It's been on my wishlist for a while now :)

Reactions: Crowedude654

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I wish I could say that I was in labor and had a baby .... Maybe that would be the winning post ..lol!!!! But since I'm too old for that I'll tell you what we really did .... My son and his family came home from Pittsburg for the long weekend so it was a lot of fun...lots of swimming in our pool and enjoying the beautiful weather. We also went to the Poconos to my step mothers lake house and had a great time being with family and boating in a canoe....grandkids loved it as well as everyone else. The kids enjoyed skimming rocks on the lake and we had a great cookout!!

Thank you for the contest and would love to tryout the starter kit ...sounds great!!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ooooooh, I had a good weekend.... I got my first Velocities this weekend (even left work early on Friday to come home to my new babies ;) ) Build duallies and wicked 'em up (one on a bottom feed mod, the other on my iStick 50)

Rewicked some PT2 heads on Saturday. Made a little bit of juice. Cookout and Beer that evening. Sunday - pulled weeds, cut grass, small "drink 'n' burn" with some friends. Monday, finished cutting grass, cleaned grill, helped my neighbor run a new circuit in my kitchen (so my fridge/microwave/air conditioner will stop blowing a breaker :shock:)

Thankful that it's only a four-day work week..... I need a NAP!

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
This weekend was pretty sweet for me. Got to meet 2 new additions to the family! Both healthy, happy, and all 10 fingers and toes. My girl and I checked out this old school puppet show that was great. We had some wine at her brothers house and hung out with more family. Then we spent the rest of the weekend chilling out in the AC of my place and simply relaxed.... Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread