The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 8 through September 11

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    I did lots. I absolutely did lots; and it was nothing if not everything I thought it could be. I labored. :D
    Thanks for the contest @Crowedude654 and MadVapes. This iJust looks exactly like it just wants to come live in my go-bag :thumb:

2. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I worked very hard to do nothing. I think I mowed the lawn. It was exhausting so I took the next two days and did nothing major. Cooked out-but we always do that. I streamed Mad Max fury road for the hubs to watch. (Hard work pressing computer keys ya know).

3. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I spent the weekend getting ready for a camping trip to a music festival that is this coming weekend.
    [​IMG]
    The Wheatland Festival

• Like Like x 1
  4. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    There's always VaperSlam in March, don't have to wait a whole year....

5. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    It was very hot, so I chilled as much as possible. Had a job to do on Saturday, but other than that I just stayed around the neighborhood.

It is cooler today, so back to the ritual yard work and other husbandly duties.

6. Brkdnc

Brkdnc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2015
    Mad City, WI. USA
    For Labor Day, I labored Had to work the whole weekend. Today is my first day off in 7 days, Retail sucks for holidays :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    Driving home (cross-country) with a head cold. My menthol vape didn't stave it off this time. :( But that fact that it was at the end of a week long vacation, not bad.

8. MaxwellPink

MaxwellPink Super Member ECF Veteran

I spent the weekend in Rochester, NY. The drum corps. I'm in did an exhibition at the DCA Finals, and we fricken rocked! Spent the rest of the weekend partying with corps mates. Monday morning was not pretty. :lol:

9. Dconnor

Dconnor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Started the weekend with water running out of the ceiling in my first floor spent a good part of it replumbing the bathtub and shower.
    Thanks for the contest.

10. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Good Holiday, nothing like the old ones tho with lots of family. Had a sister and her daughter come in from PA. Her & I are all that's left of the immediate family. Her other daughter couldn't come in because of her work. And my sis lost her middle daughter two years ago. So, it was kinda bittersweet, but I know it's the "sweet" part that counts:)

11. PBR

PBR Full Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Ate some venison and drink a little homebrew IPA.
    Took the kiddos to a couple of parks and our end of summer ice cream shop.

12. Maxedout

Maxedout ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Well for Labor Day, I had to work but the rest of it was spent relaxing and Barbecuing.
    Had a good time with the Mrs's staying inside out of the heat.
    I'll make up for it by taking a three day weekend this week!

• Like Like x 1
  13. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    well i worked most of it. then granddaughters breaks went out of her car soooo i decided to do them for her...8 hrs later she picks of her car says she hears a wobble noise or something...i take her my wifes car bring hers back get a spring kit for it.. went to back out of driveway..numnuts across the street parked his car right in front of my drive way... car goes by i go to back out and bamb there it is:facepalm:...not a scratch on my granddaughters 2000 neon but a big dent in his 2007 doge caliber guess they arent made well... not been good so far!!!:nah:
    good luck to all!

14. mvpTina

mvpTina Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    michigan
    Well I help my mom can tomatoes over the weekend. Garden tomatoes yum yum.

Thank you

15. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I did absolutely nothing. I miss watching the telethon like I used to when I was a kid. Thanks for the contest!!!

[​IMG]

16. kritter

kritter Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    western north carolina
    Had a birthday party for daughter at tha lake and had ta rest up 2 days from that!

17. VapeBritain

VapeBritain Super Member

Aug 13, 2015
    VapeBritain
    I took my kids swimming and had a bbq (in the rain). Great weekend .

Thanks for the chance .

18. v1ks_

v1ks_ Has a pretty generic custom title Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2015
    Latvia
    We don't have Labor Day over here, although there is something pretty similar on 1st of May. :)

That being said, I had a pretty ordinary weekend. Cooked for family, spent some time outside, while the weather is still fair and was busy ECFing in the evenings.

Thanks for the giveaway!

19. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I did nothing special, housewifes and/or mothers don't get the day off (same goes for the guys who do the caretaking and housework).

• Like Like x 1
  20. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    NOT AN ENTRY!

Good Luck, Everyone!!! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.