Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I an a contractor at a state park. The park is open, I'm there in one capacity or another. That is to say I work more. After work, I go to work... I an consulting, doing web design, and providing training for a new B&M in town. Then I go home and help with chores on the farm... maybe, just maybe, I'll get around 6 hours sleep... Short story: I labored on labor day.

Reactions: Brkdnc

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I always use that Office Space quote! lol

I told my kids that on Labor Day all I wanted to do was NOT Labor. I did try a few new flavors that I hadn't yet. And did do some brief re-organizing of my vape Box (what I call it). Other than some kid snuggling and TV watching, vaping was the only activity I was truly putting any effort into. ;)

Hope everyone had a less crazy week at work than I did. :)

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
My middle daughter came home for the weekend from DC. I loved seeing her and having her home for the weekend. We went and booked her Wedding Venue and had lots of fun doing other things too! She left early Monday morning, so I spent the next six hours worrying about her in the Labor Day traffic lol. She made it back to DC just fine though. :)

Reactions: rbeckys8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread