Status
Not open for further replies.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I spent the weekend getting ready for a camping trip to a music festival that is this coming weekend.
wheatland.jpg

The Wheatland Festival

Reactions: mvpTina

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Good Holiday, nothing like the old ones tho with lots of family. Had a sister and her daughter come in from PA. Her & I are all that's left of the immediate family. Her other daughter couldn't come in because of her work. And my sis lost her middle daughter two years ago. So, it was kinda bittersweet, but I know it's the "sweet" part that counts:)

maddogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
dog house
well i worked most of it. then granddaughters breaks went out of her car soooo i decided to do them for her...8 hrs later she picks of her car says she hears a wobble noise or something...i take her my wifes car bring hers back get a spring kit for it.. went to back out of driveway..numnuts across the street parked his car right in front of my drive way... car goes by i go to back out and bamb there it is:facepalm:...not a scratch on my granddaughters 2000 neon but a big dent in his 2007 doge caliber guess they arent made well... not been good so far!!!:nah:
good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread