Florida Suncoast
He must be feeling better!

coffee snort.gif

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I am experiencing this with my thumb injury. So many things I couldn't do for what seemed like so long. Fortunately, as healing progresses I can do more and more, plus getting pretty proficient with my left hand. Still things I can't do, fortunately DH is always willing to help. I am used to being so independent, it's very hard to accept you can't do it all right now.
Ain't that the truth!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Good Saturday morning everyone.
I was reading my news blips this AM and trying to wrap my head around this one. Bill Gates has a net worth of 90 billion. That means he could give 50,000 peoople 1 million and still have 40 billion left. Think I will sign up for that.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Good Saturday morning everyone.
I was reading my news blips this AM and trying to wrap my head around this one. Bill Gates has a net worth of 90 billion. That means he could give 50,000 peoople 1 million and still have 40 billion left. Think I will sign up for that.

Where?!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I wanted to see if some of these things work on my iPhone just for the heck of it. So how’s everyone today. I’m in a much better mood then yesterday. I posted well I didn’t post it it was too personal and thought better of it. 3 more days and maybe some answers G , I hope all comes out with an answer you like. I’m doing all I can and so are many others I’m sure.

And they don't work, the features on my phone keyboard I'm talking about, but still works good enough to use when I'm sitting in the waiting rooms.

Last edited:

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
So how’s everyone today. I’m in a much better mood then yesterday.

Good! Don't you just envy those people who are always happy? Someday, we'll probably discover that some people are born with some kind of happiness gene. That, or they're just nuts.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Good! Don't you just envy those people who are always happy? Someday, we'll probably discover that some people are born with some kind of happiness gene. That, or they're just nuts.
Or they drink regularly. Wish I could sometimes.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Seems like iPhone popularity is just spreading and spreading ...

1414643361354_wps_4_a_Japanese_macaque_playin.jpg
It's easy to understand why. Once you get one you start discovering how many people swear by them. I learn stuff about mine everyday and it's alway something cool.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

My money's on the latter of those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread