Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys I'm here,
Sorry for the MIA. It was a busy weekend and I'm under the weather a bit.

Ok I noticed the few customers who are/were facing issues have one thing in common. It seems IBtanks are providing too high of a air flow restriction. As Anarchy & Lit stated, they see the bubbles rising per hit. Which is ok as the intentional purpose of auto wicking is taking place. However it's the amount and size of the bubbles they are seeing. It's an easy staple to cover while we go back into production and lessen the diameter of the ports.

Just raise the tank merely a millimeter to open the air from the carto to the device. With the slight adjustment you will feel the difference significantly and instantaneously. I have been using all the tanks in my arsenal to replicate what the few of you are dealing with. I even vaped...100%VG over the weekend for you guys :laugh: Not a good idea when you have a head cold. I'm pretty certain that raising the tank to back off the connection to allow more air to pass through should solve the issue. It's just a matter of compensating for having no flange as without, well, there is no guiding system in place.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Hey guys I'm here,
Sorry for the MIA. It was a busy weekend and I'm under the weather a bit.

Ok I noticed the few customers who are/were facing issues have one thing in common. It seems IBtanks are providing too high of a air flow restriction. As Anarchy & Lit stated, they see the bubbles rising per hit. Which is ok as the intentional purpose of auto wicking is taking place. However it's the amount and size of the bubbles they are seeing. It's an easy staple to cover while we go back into production and lessen the diameter of the ports.

Just raise the tank merely a millimeter to open the air from the carto to the device. With the slight adjustment you will feel the difference significantly and instantaneously. I have been using all the tanks in my arsenal to replicate what the few of you are dealing with. I even vaped...100%VG over the weekend for you guys :laugh: Not a good idea when you have a head cold. I'm pretty certain that raising the tank to back off the connection to allow more air to pass through should solve the issue. It's just a matter of compensating for having no flange as without, well, there is no guiding system in place.

Thanks for your help, Isaac! Raising the tank is one thing I haven't tried yet. I'll give it a shot and report back.

MikeK0416

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Mount Dora FL
I am using the XLs without any problems on my tanks. Loaded an iBtanked on a provari just to see if I had a problem. As long as the tank is raised a mm to give some airflow, as Isaac stated, works great. If not you will drink it. Keep the voltage or wattage lower than normal as well. Overall, Outstanding flavor!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I am using the XLs without any problems on my tanks. Loaded an iBtanked on a provari just to see if I had a problem. As long as the tank is raised a mm to give some airflow, as Isaac stated, works great. If not you will drink it. Keep the voltage or wattage lower than normal as well. Overall, Outstanding flavor!

That's the ticket Mike! Rock on!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Isaac knows kartos? Whoknew. ;)

But not as much as you.

Betty-Boop-reading_zps93e31f8f.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
But not as much as you.

Betty-Boop-reading_zps93e31f8f.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ sweets. This may very well be one of my all time faves! Love it.

Think it's too soon to change my avi again? :lol:

(Studlet, can you put a pair of black heels on her? you can leave her socks on...) :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
3rd times the charm, no flooding and working well. Only thing is it seems to run hotter than I'm used to even with the wattage turned all down to 7watts on my Sigelei 20w(I usually never go above 8.5w with cartos).

That's the idea buddy. Keep the current low, save some battery life and top out with high performance. That is the evolution of K in the Platinums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread