Project Platinum Revival Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I agree with Fran on the flange for tanking, not sure what that might equate to in manufacture costs. I've not had any problems with juice in my mouth after removing the inner ring.

I was able to inch up to 4v last night without the burnt taste returning. My guess is I underestimated the saturation time when I first filled it, and started vaping on it too soon. Still surprised that the bad taste didn't ruin the carto for good.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I agree with Fran on the flange for tanking, not sure what that might equate to in manufacture costs. I've not had any problems with juice in my mouth after removing the inner ring.

I was able to inch up to 4v last night without the burnt taste returning. My guess is I underestimated the saturation time when I first filled it, and started vaping on it too soon. Still surprised that the bad taste didn't ruin the carto for good.

I'm still scratching my head over that one too. That's a new on me.

And agreed on the grommet. NO problems whatsoever without it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Carto 2 punched and tanked with my DIY coffee. 50/50 juice 2.4 ohm

Carto 3 punched and tanked with Black Cavendish pipe tobacco from MVJ. 50/50 2.5

If the carto can maintain the taste of my coffee for 3-4 fills I;ll be impressed.

Okie dokes, Fran. Report expected! :)

I'm still vaping my initial 3 cartos. I cannot even begin to say how much I'm enjoying Isaac's RY4 in this carto. FAR more than in a tank! It's a huge shock to me. I may never tank it again.

And a noteworthy note to the creator: I've vaped out most of the liquid and this carto is CLEAN! It's white-white. It looks brand new. Time for a top off, but I see ZERO degradation in the filler.

I love filler. Have I mentioned I love filler? This filler rox my sox. So far so good, Iken man. So far VERY good in fact.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey now don't sign me up for that, lol. Better to have multiple angles of input since different people use them differently. It's all good! :)
EXACTLY,
I know you guys are so diverse and Love all types of liquids from Standard to Extreme and everything from factory to DIY. Perfect team of assembled testers.

That's actually the new coil your experincing. It does have a light break in period but when it reaches the first few waves of current and hits full saturation, it settles in to optimum performance.

You guys are doing an Excellent job! I didn't want to post in here, but I'm so ecstatic in your findings and observations, not to mention how through you guys are! KK You just came out of left field and blew me away Darlin. See what I did there? :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Isaac, I'm GLAD you posted and I hope you do more of the same! It's great to give you feedback, and it's also great to get feedback on the feedback of our feedback for your feedback. Yeah? :confused:

See what *I* did there? :laugh:

Did you take the inner doo hickey out of yours Loft? I don't remember if you mentioned it previously.

"Inner doo hickey" is SO MUCH MORE fun than "grommet." Forevermore to be known as an "IDH" (because we vapers LOVE acronyms). And so it is written...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread