Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Kayfun prime is what? Just a shorter Kayfun 5 with more air?

Opposite.

It's like a KFL+ and a KF5 had a threesome with a KFMv3...and voila...the KFL of the future!

So, less air. "True MTL vaping" is what they're claiming.

2ml with an extension tank option available.

Now, on the other hand, the Kayfun 5S is the TPD version of the KF5...so it's a shorter version of the KF5, with the same air.

Reactions: hobbes4

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Opposite.

It's like a KFL+ and a KF5 had a threesome with a KFMv3...and voila...the KFL of the future!

So, less air. "True MTL vaping" is what they're claiming.

2ml with an extension tank option available.

Now, on the other hand, the Kayfun 5S is the TPD version of the KF5...so it's a shorter version of the KF5, with the same air.

Awesome, I guess I have another one to add to the list then.

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Cool. I'm not in a rush. Will probably wait for more reviews and the initial hype to die down. Kayfuns are relatively easy to buy so I can wait.

I'll give a brief overview (with no build) tomorrow, with more details (and a build) Friday...

You and I seem to be on similar wavelengths regarding certain aspects of vape, so if you're not already sold, we'll see what it's like!

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
It's still up and running sir.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
c2e8e7b4b96b8a1e42ecaffca4f2c4d5.png

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Interesting a how to that could bring negative attention to vaping by break laws and rules. It will be great when the Anti's grab this video to use in their next assault on vaping. There is no such thing as courtesy when you are vaping in restricted areas. Someone shouldn't have to tell you they object, it is not supposed to occur.

Whether we like it or not our actions leave an impression on the people around us. This may cause people to believe that the folks that vape believe they are entitled or above the rules and laws. Unfortunately it reflects on the group as a whole. I don’t vape where I’m not supposed to and if I’m unsure I ask to make sure it’s OK.

JMO

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Interesting a how to that could bring negative attention to vaping by break laws and rules. It will be great when the Anti's grab this video to use in their next assault on vaping. There is no such thing as courtesy when you are vaping in restricted areas. Someone shouldn't have to tell you they object, it is not supposed to occur.

Whether we like it or not our actions leave an impression on the people around us. This may cause people to believe that the folks that vape believe they are entitled or above the rules and laws. Unfortunately it reflects on the group as a whole. I don’t vape where I’m not supposed to and if I’m unsure I ask to make sure it’s OK.

JMO
I agree to a point. However, my view on the matter is absolutely different:

It's high time we vapers make ourselves heard. Politely nonetheless.

• Love
Reactions: jdy

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
There are correct ways to make ourselves heard and their are many that are championing that cause. It's important that we as a group follow the guidelines established so that we do not "fog" the issues with acts of entitlement. IMO it will make us look irresponsible and our chances of moving politicians to a level of better understanding and enlightenment become diminished. Science is our friend and their is more data coming out to substantiate that vaping is 95% safer, acting like we are entitled or that we are above the law will not help the cause. The Anti's protest to much and right now their voice is much louder, we just need to raise our voice in an appropriate and legal manner.

Again, JMO but don't get ...... when you video shows up in an anti-vaping campaign showing us to be disrespectful and entitled. They still believe it's smoking and will fight to the death until we prove it otherwise. The law is the law and you are advocating deliberately breaking it!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Letitia

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I understand both sides of this, and won't weigh in on either.
Last year I flew from NYC to Rome. I didn't vape in the plane, and frankly didn't really have an urge. I did stealth vape in JFK in the men's room during the interminable wait for departure. Used the smallest ego pen I own, and vaped unflavored. As with Q, I took short tokes and held them in my lungs so that there wasn't much of any vapor exhaled.
On the other hand, Italy is very open to vaping. You can't smoke in the same places you can't in N.America. But, vaping is unrestricted. Vape away in the airport lounges, restaurants, waiting areas...Loved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread