Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
The HS RY4 on it's own is not what I was expecting at all. To me, it taste terrible. Settled on 1.5%, testing on a BB from altsmoke, with a igo-s, with a 1.35Ω coil. Added a little FA caramel, and that helped, now just added a little Fa chocolate, and will try that.
For the last 3 years I have been getting Hangsen RY4 premixed juice from madvapes, and that I like, so I was trying the RY4 flavor by itself, to compare.

If madvapes has hangsen ry4 they probably haven't added anything whatsoever to the mix. They are probably between 3-4%. The problem is the flavoring you have may be old or bad. Is it original hs bottle.?

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
View attachment 475103 View attachment 475104 Wassup with this HS RY4. Mixed up some to try by itself, and I went from 1.5% up to 4%., with stops along the way. Not getting much flavor out of it. I believe however that the one I'm using I got from ecx some time ago. It's very light in color.
In the pics, the three, starting from the right all purchased from ecx, vary in darkness of color. The one on the far left is the darkest, and recently purchased from BCV. Well I guess that answers my question. Problem is, I have several mixes I use that ecx stuff in, now I am going to have play around with them using the BCV HS. Grrr.

The first one is the one to compare others to.. It's original.. Use that!!

Second one is the same as I got from ECX about 2 years ago..

The last to are more recent ECX bottles. Still rebottled though.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Those are original hangsen. The long needle tips are by request, and I hate them anyways.

Geez dude that's a lot of cartos! Lol

I like the long nose, but prefer the plastic, for filling tanks.

The cartos you see there are only the half of it. :) Just slowly getting prepared for whatever in the future.

Reactions: JeremyR

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I received these bottles from BCV yesterday, and they are the same as the ones I received a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 475318

I just looked at mine and the ones from buyhangsen have the green caps with steel needle dripper and the ones from bullcity have the while caps with plastic drippers. The white caps just kinda confused me but I see I receive the same as yours from bullcity. Just a bit of confusion is all but your all good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: oplholik

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm a long time Dekang and Hangsen fan just because they produce good, moderately flavored juices at a fair price. For the past year the ones I'm buying lately are mixed by Madvapes using flavor extracts and relabeled Top Vapor with the Hangsen flavor label. Anyone tried these? Is it common practice for vendors to buy the flavor concentrates and mix that way?

Who sells actual Hangsen and Dekang juices mixed and shipped straight from the China factories? I used to order from Hoosier in Indiana, but their juices are all 100% PG. I prefer 80pg/20vg.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Very common for vendors to use hangsen concentrates to make "thier" juices... My first juices back in the day were from liberty flights and thier line was all straight hangsen flavors they made from hs concentrate.

Hs factory premade can be had from caterpillar vapes in the us, and Chinese sites like bangood, gearbest, and fastech.. As well as some.other sites.. Beware of knockoffs though.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I am wanting to get the weight, and number of drops per mm from my HS flavor bottles. To measure this out, I have a 10ml Polypropylene graduated cylinder, and the usual 1mm syringe. In your experiences, is there one more likely to be more accurate than the other?
The small string would probably be more accurate given its small diameter and the reduced amount of liquid left behind.

Reactions: oplholik

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I am wanting to get the weight, and number of drops per mm from my HS flavor bottles. To measure this out, I have a 10ml Polypropylene graduated cylinder, and the usual 1mm syringe. In your experiences, is there one more likely to be more accurate than the other?

I am in the process of ripping the metal dropper needles from several of the essence bottles and I use 1 ml syringes with 18 AWG dispensing needles. The 18 AWG fits almost perfectly into the dropper tips once the metal tubes are removed.

I can't stand measuring in drops. Just goes against my nature. ;)

If I can make a suggestion, if you want to measure flavor by weight, maybe weigh 10 samples of 0.1 ml (using a 1.0 ml or 0.5 ml syringe) and take the average to use as a coefficient to calculate grams or grains per ml. When I measure a new powder (yup, I'm from PA so being a gun nut is mandatory), this is how I set up a volumetric powder measure -- the average weight of 10 throws to determine a corresponding weight to a given volume (powder is always specified by weight). :evil:

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Anyone know how long buyhangsen.com has been "going out of business." I think it started like last October? Is he really going out of business?

Believe it or not, there are some merchants whose only business is going out of business. They have several stores, always closing one and opening another - under a different name of course. It's a hype to attract customers but BH does not fit that category. They probably had a huge inventory to begin with.

Last edited:

Sl4gathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Central Wisconsin
This make me nervous, I just ordered 30ml of hangsen Turkish from RTS....

Sent from my 0PJA2
Finally dipping into the Turk from RTS, I have to say, it has a lot more flavor then what I had before, I had genuine Hang Turk from e-cig express I think it was, maybe it was old when I got it, but this stuff from RTS is excellent.....

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I've been satisfied with the new flavors I've tried... CO, Indian, & tab.

The CO (cohiba) is clear at 3%.. At 4% after a short steep it darkens a little. A light tobacco flavor with the mouthfeel of a cigar, flavor is good at 4%

The tab @ 3.3% has also steeped to a really nice sweet tobacco with a hit of ash. I taste the signature hangsen net in it.

Indian I guess I need to mix another bottle at 3.3%, I gave my first to a buddy that ran out of juice.. I thought I was like a USA red mixed with like a highway or ds. I definitely tasted the USA red base in it.

Reactions: Slots

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Believe it or not, there are some merchants whose only business is going out of business. They have several stores, always closing one and opening another - under a different name of course. It's a hype to attract customers but BH does not fit that category. They probably had a huge inventory to begin with.

Seems to be they haven't restocked anything there out of. I guess they will continue to go out of business until every bit of merchandise is gone. Stock is aging though expiration dates on the flavorings are already expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread