Are you done stocking up?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Yes they are in China. The e-mail listed on my PP order is sourcebetter@gmail.com
Shipping options are shown during the checkout process
This is for ordering 1 only
View attachment 700881
I was apprehensive also, but another ECF member had ordered before with no problems.
I did have to contact them a few days after ordering (thru the "contact Us" link), to get a tracking#
It was @SupplyDaddy and @Coastal Cowboy that mentioned them here:
ELEAF ISTICK PICO 75W OR Eleaf iStick Pico 25 85W
Yep. Me did this. .
I just ordered my 5th Pico 25 from them yesterday ( wife got 2 of them...).

I've ordered them all separately and it takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to get in.. And I have to sign for the dang things at the post office (I selected the non-post office this time.. will see).. but for $24.80 with shipping it beats any other price I can find!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But do they carry the Pico 25?

tumblr_npdvqxXqQS1td2g5io1_400.gif

I'm a "22" kinda guy. :)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Who am I kidding? I can't stay away from trying new things, when even with the occasional purchase, I'm still saving money by vaping! So, anything I buy in the future is not because I'm not done stocking up (or unhappy with my current gear, which I'm not), it's because I can't get enough of trying new (or new to me) vaping products!:D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Who am I kidding? I can't stay away from trying new things, when even with the occasional purchase, I'm still saving money by vaping! So, anything I buy in the future is not because I'm not done stocking up (or unhappy with my current gear, which I'm not), it's because I can't get enough of trying new (or new to me) vaping products!:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
That about sums up my recent first mech/squonk setup. I am hooked and already got a couple shopping carts full of squonk gear loaded up for black Friday. ;)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That about sums up my recent first mech/squonk setup. I am hooked and already got a couple shopping carts full of squonk gear loaded up for black Friday. ;)
Welcome to the club haha.I did the exact same thing.I had everything i wanted,the perfect mod,the perfect tank,etc.,then i tried my first squonk mod,and i had to start all over and buy all new stuff haha.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Welcome to the club haha.I did the exact same thing.I had everything i wanted,the perfect mod,the perfect tank,etc.,then i tried my first squonk mod,and i had to start all over and buy all new stuff haha.
This athena kit I got is actually smaller than my og pico + cubis pro tank setup I keep on hand for a tiny setup that I can pocket. I see a lot more new mods and rda's in my near future.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
This athena kit I got is actually smaller than my og pico + cubis pro tank setup I keep on hand for a tiny setup that I can pocket. I see a lot more new mods and rda's in my near future.
Good to know the Athena is small like that,i have one on order,but in pics it's hard to tell the actual size since so many people have different sized hands.If your looking for other tiny squonkers,i highly recommend the Little Orca boxes or a Toaster design mod from Shapeways.I have 2 little Orca's and love them,i also got a tiny toaster and toaster ss,those 4 are my main go to mods when using a mech.Those are all diy boxes,all you have to do is cut some copper for the contacts and install a 510,so the prices are good for some very cool little mods.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
And I've become a very tough sell. I found a favorite setup (Pico plus SV rda clone). I regularly check around to see if there is something new I might like better and not seeing it. Actually I'm hoping I never see anything I like better.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Just checking in -- life is good. Been a good while since ordering any supplies. Mod's are getting long in tooth. 510 on RX200s are just a pain plus don't play nice with stainless. VF clones rock but don't do stainless. Couple failure on pico's (think flooded thru 510 connections due to mod leak). Would like to change to stainless coils for longer live. Like TC with dual 18650 so ordered couple Smoant Charon 218W's -- hope they play well. DIY juice and coils, rayon wick (486' to go :) ), and Kayfun v4 clones continue to kick it and anticipate no changes. Disappointed couldn't still find high-quality Kayfun v4's clone -- any pointers? Cheers!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Black Friday sales, I haven't even looked at stuff to buy LOL
The only one I would be interested in would be one from Nude Nicotine. I want to try their nic salts but will only buy it at a good sale price. It is not something I need but would like to try it. I could just do their free sample now that they are offering the nic salt sample but want to go with something bigger.

If anyone hears about a sale there please post it here.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The only one I would be interested in would be one from Nude Nicotine. I want to try their nic salts but will only buy it at a good sale price. It is not something I need but would like to try it. I could just do their free sample now that they are offering the nic salt sample but want to go with something bigger.

If anyone hears about a sale there please post it here.

Got an email from them as follows, but I'm sure the first date is wrong since it came today and it's the 23rd:

Active today, Thursday, November 26th @ 9:00PM PST through the end of next week on Saturday, December 2nd @ 9PM PST, all of our Nicotine FIFO SKU's will be discounted 30% or more! No coupon code required! This includes:
  1. Nicotine Salt "HIT" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  2. Nicotine Salt "SIGNATURE" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  3. Nicotine Salt "SMOOTH" 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($25 discounted --> $15)
  4. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% VG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
  5. Nicotine Base 100mg/mL 100% PG 120mL ($19 discounted --> $12)
Their FIFO is something new, and this is what the email said about it:

New Shipping System - FIFO "Freeze In, First Out"

"Freeze In, First Out" is our new on-demand formulating system for shipment of orders under 48 hours! We have aggregated our most popular SKUs and stocked them into an intricate freezer-inventory system for immediate retrieval. We also plan on adding to a growing list of nicotine bases, nicotine salts, and other custom formulations with your input! You can read more about our FIFO system on the Nude Nicotine Website. Most importantly, for the 2017 holiday season, all products in the FIFO category are on-sale!!!

Users who are viewing this thread