Are you done stocking up?

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I have six, two REO Grands, two P67 (which do not appeal to me), one dna squoker (rarely used) and one very special aluminum CeeCee. I am stocked up for mods.
Yep. I do not need ~20, but I became a bit of a collector when it came to pdib's wooden ones (no two are alike) as well a CeeCees (I have one in every material he's made 'em from).

From a purely utilitarian standpoint, 6 mech squonkers would be entirely sufficient, particularly with if one has a small stash of spare parts in stock (firing pins and negative springs for REOs).

If you like Grands better than P67s, my guess is there are people who would trade...

You know that Corey can make his style of firing pin (with the solid silver contact) for REOs, right?

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Rossum, I did get the silver screw and firing pin for one Grand. I successfully installed both, it sort of unnerved me drilling and filing the body and insert. I have to say it went quite well and am planning on a second.

Spare parts? I loaded up, your suggestions plus screws including a few of those hollow reverse threaded positive screws (belts and suspenders).

I had not thought of a trade, I will be looking into that, thanks for the tip.

Yep. I do not need ~20, but I became a bit of a collector when it came to pdib's wooden ones (no two are alike) as well a CeeCees (I have one in every material he's made 'em from).

From a purely utilitarian standpoint, 6 mech squonkers would be entirely sufficient, particularly with if one has a small stash of spare parts in stock (firing pins and negative springs for REOs).

If you like Grands better than P67s, my guess is there are people who would trade...

You know that Corey can make his style of firing pin (with the solid silver contact) for REOs, right?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
If I had to repurchase my vape stuff today AND I had no concerns about government interference I'd have 3 black picos, 3-4 black SV rda clones and 1 liter of nic. Since I am concerned about government interference I would add 10 more mods and atomizers and 4 liters of nic. All of that comes in for less than the cost of 3 months of smoking.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm the opposite.
Every new mod gets opened and tested, in case I need to return it.
They are put on the shelf and in rotation.
The mod I'm using this week will be put back on the shelf and not used again for another year.

Good practice! I learned that the hard way and waited over 6 months to test out a mod that didn’t work. By then it was too late to do anything about it. Now I ALWAYS test a new mod and tank

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I'm only good for about a year on nic juice and cartos. I'll be hurting if they outlaw online sales. I don't mix my own juice, but I have gotten into rebuildable attys. I think I have a lifetime supply of wire and cotton.

DIY juice would actually make it easier for you to stock up on more nic/gear (if that is something you want to do) once you get over the initial cost of DIY supplies and the learning curve of making some recipes you like and letting them steep. I can make great juice for about $2 per 120ml. I used to spend $30 - $40 for 120ml at local shops.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm only good for about a year on nic juice and cartos. I'll be hurting if they outlaw online sales. I don't mix my own juice, but I have gotten into rebuildable attys. I think I have a lifetime supply of wire and cotton.
That has already happened here in Arkansas. Fortunately I had already stocked up on enough 100mg/ml nicotine to last the rest of my life before that STUPID law went into effect. E-liquid is the only thing affected but some vape stores decided to just not sell anything to folks in the this state. Seems like they didn't want to bother programming their cart to know the difference. :facepalm:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Here in CT, well, I've got 4 liters of 100mg. I'm 65, so I'm figuring I'm very much well set, even though I vape at 24mg. However I haven't tapped them yet (but will very soon), and bought them during the great 2016 frenzy. I'm thinkin' they should be good, tho. I'm more concerned about my jugs of PG & VG. But at least they're relatively cheap to procure...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've been following battery announcements for years. They all have something in common. There is a big announcement then you never hear any more about it.

Yup, I agree. I just put in an order for nine 30Q from Illumn. Along with the five reasonably good 25R I still have that should cover me for the next 5-6 years. Maybe by then this or something like it will be in production.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Info. on 2 current sales:

WIZARD LABS
'Tis The Season Sale

15% Off all flavors, PG, VG, and Nicotine
(Volumes 500ml and below)

Free S/H for $50 or more order

Coupon Code: HOLIDAY17
Deal Ends 12/17/17, Midnight EST

HEAVEN GIFTS

Christmas & New Year's Sale
Valid until Jan. 3, 2018

30% off
(excludes Clearance items & Premium e-Juice)
Coupon Code: XMAS30

Receive FREE shipping,
of an order with items total of US $120 or more,
after the 30% off discount has been applied.
(You select the shipping method of your choice.)
Cost of shipping will be deducted then.​

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thought I was.

Then my device slipped out of its holder and landed on the ceramic tile. The poor Kabuki tank developed a crack.

I now have 10 replacement tubes on order. That should get me through a loooooong time. This is the first time in over a year that I had a drop casualty. :nun:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thought I was.

Then my device slipped out of its holder and landed on the ceramic tile. The poor Kabuki tank developed a crack.

I now have 10 replacement tubes on order. That should get me through a loooooong time. This is the first time in over a year that I had a drop casualty. :nun:
At least it was just the glass.My last drop casualty was my fuchai/griffin setup i used to use.Dropped it on the concrete,the griffin or it's glass didn't even get a scratch,but the screen shattered in the mod i had only had for like a week haha.It still worked fine,i just couldn't see any of the settings,so i had to set my wattage by feel until i finally got a new one.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Damn, just picked up another tube, got another 2JNT Pilak. Was a great deal and couldn't resist. Still just been rotating out cheaper gear and Clones that I picked up in the panic face of the Deeming reg's.

To be honest very few gear being released is catching my interest so I'm just being very selective these days.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread