Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Has anyone else used them?

I've bought vape gear from Perfect vape in the past, with no problems at all with customer service, the items, shipping, etc. That's when I signed up for their newsletters.

I haven't ordered their NicSelect before though. I did go check it out last night though, and saw that they don't sell it as liters, but rather in different sized bottles in ozs or by the gallon. I guess they don't like the metric system.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I've bought vape gear from Perfect Vape in the past, with no problems at all with customer service, the items, shipping, etc. That's when I signed up for their newsletters.

I haven't ordered their NicSelect before though. I did go check it out last night though, and saw that they don't sell it as liters, but rather in different sized bottles in ozs or by the gallon. I guess they don't like the metric system.
thanks. 32 ozs, 1 liter, close to the same thing.

meph1

Apr 26, 2018
maybe im not totally educated on the topic but cant you guys order from overseas, like EU?

Our laws only ban eliquids that are premixed from shops, only designated tobacco shoos can sell it, but those are ...., as you can expect.

Here you can get nic,pg,vg from the pharmacy. No nic from vape shops, only pg and vg and flavours.

If you get caught with purchasing premixed eliquids from out of country and you get caught, ehich is unlikely i dont think they give a .... about it, then you pay 0.02$ per ml as taxation.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@meph1 - Those of us who DIY and live in the US...can get a liter of perfectly good, 100mg/mL, nic base for as low as $44.99 per liter and sometimes there's even a sale on it that makes it lower cost. There are various brands and grades of it at higher prices, too. Shipping for 1 liter usually costs about $7-8 from most vendors, and many offer free S/H with a $50-75 order. So....no, getting nic base from the EU, for us would be much much more expensive, especially considering shipping costs.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
@meph1 - Those of us who DIY and live in the US...can get a liter of perfectly good, 100mg/mL, nic base for as low as $44.99 per liter and sometimes there's even a sale on it that makes it lower cost. There are various brands and grades of it at higher prices, too. Shipping for 1 liter usually costs about $7-8 from most vendors, and many offer free S/H with a $50-75 order. So....no, getting nic base from the EU, for us would be much much more expensive, especially considering shipping costs.
Don't be complacent though for we never know what the FDA nor States will do. Example is here in the state of Washington it's a Class C Felony to buy tobacco online.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Don't be complacent though for we never know what the FDA nor States will do. Example is here in the state of Washington it's a Class C Felony to buy tobacco online.

Class C, wow, that is heavy. In Kentucky that is a five to ten year sentence. I would find that shocking if Washington classifies crimes similar to Kentucky. They really want that tax revenue.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I've had most of my stash in place for several years and planned to check inventory and re-evaluate if the threat level seems to be increasing or something changes. A recent annoying change is my daily ml's have increased from 6 to 9. That makes the nic stash inadequate for the intended lifespan and may be the mods too because they will get more fire button presses. So I'll be adding to the nic stash and may be a couple more mods. What I'd rather do is fiigure out how to role back to 6 ml per day. I'l try to do both.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Class C, wow, that is heavy. In Kentucky that is a five to ten year sentence. I would find that shocking if Washington classifies crimes similar to Kentucky. They really want that tax revenue.

Yep that's what it's all about, the money nothing more.

I've had most of my stash in place for several years and planned to check inventory and re-evaluate if the threat level seems to be increasing or something changes. A recent annoying change is my daily ml's have increased from 6 to 9. That makes the nic stash inadequate for the intended lifespan and may be the mods too because they will get more fire button presses. So I'll be adding to the nic stash and may be a couple more mods. What I'd rather do is fiigure out how to role back to 6 ml per day. I'l try to do both.

Yeah I've got way more than I will ever need but I feel much more comfortable with a buffer and also if needed for something to help close friends and family.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Don't be complacent though for we never know what the FDA nor States will do.

No worries, as I'm 1 of those who've been far from complacent for quite awhile now. I have enough 100mg/mL nic base stashed for well beyond my lifetime needs. Could help out a friend or 2 who may decide to DIY in the future, too. My "stash" of anything I need to vape (mods, tanks, replacement parts, etc.) is more than enough, so that I have no concerns at all about being able to vape and DIY my eliquids for as long as I live. :thumbs:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Desert Vapes has extended their Father's Day sale until midnight tonight, for 75% off everything in their RBA, RDA, and DIY Supplies category, as well as in their Deals (Closeout) category. She still has lots of EHPro, HCigar, Tobecco, etc. RBA and RDA left. Also, many things in the Deals category are already cheap...so taking 75% off means practically give-away prices for a lot of the stuff. Use the code DAD75 at Checkout.

**Their DIY Supplies are "hard" goods for DIY coilbuilding (wire, pre-wound coils & kits, wicking material, tools, jigs, etc.) and for DIY eliquids (plastic bottles, syringes, etc.). It does not include flavorings or other liquid DIY materials.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thought I'd pull this thread up front again, to post this below. They have a huge variety of starter kits! Anyone looking to stash some of their favorites (maybe for themselves), and/or to pick up a few for friends or relatives who are maybe interested in starting to vape...might want to check out the sale and discount. They even have that Batpack Kit that takes AA batteries that Shawn Hoefer really likes!
My Freedom Smokes

This week, save 20% off all our starter kits!
Just use the promo code in the CART before checkout.

PROMO CODE: STARTUP20
*Coupon cannot be combined with other promo codes*
Expires Monday July 23rd (Midnight EST)
Here's a link to the page for their Starter Kits...sorted lowest price to highest price: https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/starter-kits-all-in-one-devices.html?dir=asc&order=price

Last edited:

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
I was an idiot, an idiot who was stoking up. About $150 will go down the drain.
Now I have 1.5 L of useless nicotine (I have found out I like nicotine salts better). Some hardware I will never use. OK, at least I have learned that "be prepared" does not necessarily means "be clever". We have to pay for knowledge, does not it so?
I prefer to think of being prepared as insurance. In case I need it. We didn’t know which way this was going. I would still keep that nic in a freezer. You may find that you love it if you run out of salts over a weekend or holiday.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m stocked up on nicotine that I won’t need to buy any for a VERY long time. Maybe never considering my age. I think the FDA will eventually target nic especially 100mg nic.

I’ve got at least 16 mods and over 20 attys as well.

As far as everything else like DIY and rebuilding items those will continue to be available.

Unfortunately I have a terrible case of shinyitis and keep buying more gear lol!! I need to at least slow that down if not stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread