Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So... are you guys done stocking up? lol

Hi there! Long time since we've seen you here! I'm glad you're doing well and are still vaping! :thumbs:

In answer to your question:

I finished "stocking up" a while ago, with enough to guarantee that several friends and I could easily vape for a lifetime. Then it was purchases "just because I want to try"...whatever it was. Doing that though, turned out to be a very good thing for me! First, I discovered I really love rayon for wicking, instead of cotton. I also found my absolutely all-time favorite MTL RTA (the Berserker), and loaded up on the full size and minis. Now, I'm a totally happy and satisfied vaper, with what I have stashed for the longhaul. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just had to resurrect this thread to post about this sale, especially since it's a bigger discount than their usual ones. Got the email on it yesterday, but...since I didn't even check emails yesterday, I just discovered it.

"This weekend we wanted to give you 17% off every order, any size, any product. Sales like this don't happen often so place your order while it lasts. The sale ends Sunday at midnight."

Bulk Apothecary
Coupon Code: 17March

Note: This offer is not valid with other coupons, special offers or custom quotes. This coupon is valid on in-stock items only.

No rain-checks.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I just had to resurrect this thread to post about this sale, especially since it's a bigger discount than their usual ones. Got the email on it yesterday, but...since I didn't even check emails yesterday, I just discovered it.

"This weekend we wanted to give you 17% off every order, any size, any product. Sales like this don't happen often so place your order while it lasts. The sale ends Sunday at midnight."

Bulk Apothecary

Note: This offer is not valid with other coupons, special offers or custom quotes. This coupon is valid on in-stock items only.

No rain-checks.
Besides PG, VG, and bottles, they also carry Lorann flavorings. They have lots of flavors to choose from. Does anyone still use Lorann flavorings? I know they were popular a long time ago when they were just about the only game in town. But now?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone still use Lorann flavorings? I know they were popular a long time ago when they were just about the only game in town. But now?

I only have 2 from LorAnn...their Cream Cheese Icing and Butter Rum. The other 140+ I have are mostly TFA, CAP, and OSDIY.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Besides PG, VG, and bottles, they also carry Lorann flavorings. They have lots of flavors to choose from. Does anyone still use Lorann flavorings? I know they were popular a long time ago when they were just about the only game in town. But now?

I still use LorAnn's Butter Rum, Banana Cream, Watermelon and Cream Cheese Icing but that's about it. Still lots of DIY vendors carrying their line though.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Bulk Apothecary

No rain-checks.
Their VG page say's it's not biodiesel by-product based but doesn't say what it's base is. Does anyone's BA VG bottle actually say "Palm Based" on the label?
...or what it is?

Reactions: stols001

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Their VG page say's it's not biodiesel by-product based but doesn't say what it's base is. Does anyone's BA VG bottle actually say "Palm Based" on the label?
...or what it is?
My gallon sized bottle (marked 10lbs) only indicates "100% Pure USP Grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin".

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
...or what it is?

Bulk Apothecary's VG and PG are both "Nature's Oil" brand. There is a separate website NaturesOil.com, but it's a part of BA. The prices there for it and for PG are higher though! When you call their number, their recording even says, "Thanks for calling Bulk Apothecary...."

Here's a link to the page for the Glycerin, on the Nature's Oil website. It gives a pretty detailed explanation of the history and making of Glycerin, but from skimming through it...I'm not sure your question can be answered even there. If it wasn't Sunday, their CS people could probably help with it though.

Glycerin

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Also, Ecig-City is having a Blowout sale. There's lots of good deals on mod kits, separate mods and tanks, RDA's, coils, etc.

Just a couple examples of deals:
Council of Vapor Tempest 200W mod (Black Only) @ $9.99

Council of Vapor Royal Hunter RDA's (reg. & Mini) @ $2.99 - (IMO, these are great for taste testing DIY)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
WIZARD LABS
Tax Relief Sale

Save 20% on your entire order!
Coupon code: taxbreak18
This offer is valid until midnight 4/15/18 EST.

Excludes: Flavor Packs & Gallon Sizes. Retail Customers Only.
Not Valid with any other Discounts, Offers, or Coupons

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Within only an hour or so of receiving the email from NR yesterday (about no longer carrying NicSelect)...I received an email from Perfect Vape. They wanted to let customers know that they are still selling NicSelect. So I guess vendors stay informed, too, on what's going on with other ones.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Something about NicRiver carrying (or planning to) many different brands of NIc and NicSelect only sells to ones that will only sell NicSelect. An email from a friend tells me this. Whether or not it is true. Nic River will be carrying the Purilum brand (theirs?) and others.
I am going to run to Perffect Vape me thinks and order a liter or two now. Has anyone else used them?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it was some sort of vendor issue, probably. I'm sorry to hear about it, too, and finding it a bit worrisome. I am totally stocked up, I made it a goal to do that before my first year vaping, and I did.

I hope you find another vendor, and one that's reliable. I do worry about DIY future, for sure (one reason I stocked up completely).

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread