Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm not regretting stocking up after seeing all the anti-vaping bills introduced this year.
Not liking 2 bills introduced in FL, to ban on-line sales.
Hopefully they don't gain traction.

I agree with you! It'll not be pleasant for many Florida vapers if those pass. However, after looking at the anti-vaping bills in many other states...I really feel sorry for the vapers in Hawaii and the vape business owners there, if their introduced ones pass.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I was an idiot, an idiot who was stoking up. About $150 will go down the drain.
Now I have 1.5 L of useless nicotine (I have found out I like nicotine salts better). Some hardware I will never use. OK, at least I have learned that "be prepared" does not necessarily means "be clever". We have to pay for knowledge, does not it so?

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Now I have 1.5 L of useless nicotine (I have found out I like nicotine salts better). Some hardware I will never use. OK, at least I have learned that "be prepared" does not necessarily means "be clever". We have to pay for knowledge, does not it so?

I have seen a thread somewheres on the interweb about making nic salt, so all may not be lost.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Now I have 1.5 L of useless nicotine (I have found out I like nicotine salts better).

Do you not have any DIYers in your area who would love to buy that 1.5L from you, or at least make a deal with you to recoup a good part of your $$? I know I'd probably have at least 2 here locally who'd jump on it if I were in your position.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Do you not have any DIYers in your area who would love to buy that 1.5L from you, or at least make a deal with you to recoup a good part of your $$? I know I'd probably have at least 2 here locally who'd jump on it if I were in your position.
My post was rather rambling. I am not against throwing away some money for the feel of security (read "insurance money"). And actually I am too lazy to try to recoup nic money. I've spent about $100 on it, so selling price should be not higher than $50. Why bother? And what if a buyer will dislike my nicotine for some reasons? I am not a seller type, I just do not have a bone for it. I feel much happier throwing something out than reselling it.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My post was rather rambling. I am not against throwing away some money for the feel of security (read "insurance money"). And actually I am too lazy to try to recoup nic money. I've spent about $100 on it, so selling price should be not higher than $50. Why bother? And what if a buyer will dislike my nicotine for some reasons? I am not a seller type, I just do not have a bone for it. I feel much happier throwing something out than reselling it.
Actually unwanted nicotine can be used as a pest control substance---outside. Once it dries, it becomes harmless but until it does, keep children and pets away from where sprayed.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I am not a seller type, I just do not have a bone for it. I feel much happier throwing something out than reselling it.

Well, there's always the PIF forum, where there would surely be someone, or several someones, who would really appreciate it and use it. Some on there are sometimes having financial difficulties and don't have the means to buy more DIY stuff.

Or there's the DIY Swap forum where you could trade it for flavorings, new bottles or other DIY supplies that you could use. Just seems a shame to have something so many could/would use...poured down the drain.

As a last resort, when diluted with some water, it does make a great pesticide for outdoor use. Nic has been used for that for many years.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Wow! Had to go back to Page 6 to find this thread. Thought I'd post about a couple sales.

OSDIY
14% off
(Excludes Chef's Flavours)
Until midnight tonight
Use regular codes: Either ECF or JFK

BULK APOTHECARY
14% off sitewide
Until midnight tonight
Code: Valentine​

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
What about the Zombie Apocalypse?
It's happening
11025712_1677745379122952_3038413877765475034_n.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
It seems to periodically disappear for me too. More so on iPad. Then after a while its back. Weird.
It's hard to believe that Google would cave to getty images but I didn't read the article yet.

I am done stocking up.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Wow looks like the gangs still here! I'm doing well, just working outside of Denver and of course vaping. Was checking out some of the new gear that's out and it made me think of you guys! No thoughts of buying anything, I have an entire stockpile back at my parents house still. Might start thinking of having some of it shipped out to me.

So... are you guys done stocking up? lol

Users who are viewing this thread