Are you done stocking up?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I started it shortly after I put the wrong juice in the wrong tank.

I keep everything vape related on it

Sheet one. Tanks about 25. flavor and start date, coil replacement date

Sheet two Money's spent and total savings. Split out juice cost, diy cost. provari cost. stash cost.

Also in there. Spare parts lists listing sizes for o'ring and such. Flavor and juice inventory. Recipes to make, recipes made and failed recipes
My spreadsheet is very complicated. Mark juice mls when starting a fresh coil. Don't when I'm just swapping flavors. I don't know how I keep track of all my options.
speadsheet.jpg

Last edited:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I once had a file for flavor and juice inventory, but it was too much bother to keep updated so it wasn't much use.

I could probably figure out all I've spent because I saved all my vape related emails. It would take a long time to extract all the info though. A lot of emails and most orders have multiple emails for order and shipping and so forth.

I update the juice inventory every 2 months, add to when I buy new juice. Twice this year, Let's me know roughly how much I am using and when I need to order more juice.

The flavors are just a list of what I have and what size bottles.

I started a cost list early on as it felt like I was spending a fortune in the the beginning.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I live in a bubble..... I don’t want to know how much I spent on vape related items. :lol:
Agree! I’m afraid the hubs would see it :lol:. I’d compare it to what he spends on hunting/fishing gear, but we share those. Pretty sure even at half, I’d still come out cheaper than him by a wide mile

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Agree! I’m afraid the hubs would see it :lol:. I’d compare it to what he spends on hunting/fishing gear, but we share those. Pretty sure even at half, I’d still come out cheaper than him by a wide mile
I’m definitely cheaper than hubby. I’ve still spent less than what I would have been smoking and it’s been 7 month since I bought anything vape related. His hobby is driving me nuts!:w00t:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Flavor is still off for me. I am just not getting full flavor. This is 24, so maybe mini is better?

I've never tried a clone, so I can't compare the flavor from 1 to the flavor using an authentic 24mm. For me, @Flowersoul, and quite a few others who've posted about it...the flavor from our authentics is great. But there have also been others who don't get the same flavor. I know I haven't gotten it either, from some other tanks that many people really love.

It seems these things affect the flavor different people get though (ie. their eliquid, their wicking material, airflow setting, the wattage, coil type & resistance, mod they're using, etc.). So maybe you just haven't "hit on" the right combination of those for you yet, to get the the flavor you want from the 24mm. It would be difficult, IMO, for everyone to have the same results with an RTA, because of those variables. Hopefully, your Minis will have better flavor for you. :thumbs:

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Sheet one. Tanks about 25. flavor and start date, coil replacement date
25?! Well, actually if I could keep track, I might just have more tanks running at a time. I can keep track of 4 or 5. So, that's all I use at a time.

Maybe I should try keeping track of tanks again. Now that I've separated flavoring/recipe spreadsheets from hardware spreadsheets, it might just be doable.
corn flakes said:
Sheet two Money's spent and total savings. Split out juice cost, diy cost. provari cost. stash cost.
I tried keeping track of that. I just didn't care enough to keep it up.
corn flakes said:
Also in there. Spare parts lists listing sizes for o'ring and such. Flavor and juice inventory. Recipes to make, recipes made and failed recipes
Flavorings and recipes I do keep track of! I just wish I had kept better track of o'ring sizes.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Nope, not done yet...recently became enamored with Billet Box mods and have discovered I really enjoy the Kanger OCC coils with the bridge in them. Just had to grab a brick of coils and will be probably grabbing another brick of coils in the near future to be able to utilize this juice burner to its fullest in the future...

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I was thinking how far we have come and that now most people know how to rebuild. I was thinking back to the Genesis and Zenesis days and how out there this new rebuildable idea was. Does anyone still have one?

Sold all of mine, kept one Ihybrid though.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I have a few Pyrex RSST's and Ihybrids but doubt I'll use them, at least in the traditional way. As the odd lover of top coils I'm tempted to pop some braided silica wick in one.:D I'll likely PIF a couple when I do some housecleaning of the vape hoard.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    My biggest fear is being able to find 18650 batteries years from now for all these mods in my stash. I also have a few 21700s.

I'm hoping that the guys are right who say the 18650's should always be available...because of their use in many different flashlights and other things. Hopefully, that means the Trusted Vendors on Mooch's list, will still sell them, since most of them don't have anything to do with vaping. :thumb:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    25?! Well, actually if I could keep track, I might just have more tanks running at a time. I can keep track of 4 or 5. So, that's all I use at a time.

Maybe I should try keeping track of tanks again. Now that I've separated flavoring/recipe spreadsheets from hardware spreadsheets, it might just be doable.

I tried keeping track of that. I just didn't care enough to keep it up.

Flavorings and recipes I do keep track of! I just wish I had kept better track of o'ring sizes.
    I have tons of tiny baggies of parts for unknown tanks long departed. And some extra glass, and a cage and metal tank for a nautilus (???). Any in the last year or so , I’ve either marked the bag, or if I have multiples of a tank, I kept one box and put all the bonus parts in that. That and about 40 usb charging cords. Pretty sure I can mark that off the “need” list :lol:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I did try to keep all my pieces parts labeled and in the same plastic container as the tank it is for. Thankfully I was rather organized during my stock up :) I also have a drawer just for Provari and parts. But yesterday I was looking for a coil maker tool and it was not in my coil supplies container so now the hunt is on LOL! I need to practice making coils. It is one of those tools you twist to make one.

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    My biggest fear is being able to find 18650 batteries years from now for all these mods in my stash. I also have a few 21700s.
    I'm not too concerned about batteries to be honest. They were around long before vaping was popular. The sales and use by individuals became more popular with vaping, but they will still be around as long as they are in demand. There's enough vape equipment around, that there will be demand and sales of batteries regardless.

Also, you have 18650 and 21700 capable mods. I'm the same way, you can find several sizes of batteries and switch to a mod that uses them if it takes you a while to find a specific size.

Worst case, I'll buy battery packs for power tools, etc and harvest them.

Users who are viewing this thread