Are you done stocking up?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Well I have been spending lately Ha ha But no regrets and happy I got the Jac and Dani mini
I’m happy for you! My husband did buy me a nice gift this week for our anniversary. My vape anniversary is next week, so the Jac makes a nice gift.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm still reading my Dicodes manual, this may take awhile LOL
I would think there would loads you will probably never use. I remember reading on the site that they are like 10 different options for each of the presets m2,m3,etc. If it were me I would look up only what pertained to what I wanted to do and then if I want to try something else, I would look it then. But I know we are each different but I would be so anxious to use that is what I would do. LOL

:)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My vape anniversary is next week, so the Jac makes a nice gift.

My ECF 3rd anniversary is tomorrow, and I've got a Jac or 3 on the way, too! You ordered yours a day or so before me though IIRC, so you can learn how to set it and then teach me...in PM's hopefully. :thumbs:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
My ECF 3rd anniversary is tomorrow, and I've got a Jac or 3 on the way, too! You ordered yours a day or so before me though IIRC, so you can learn how to set it and then teach me...in PM's hopefully. :thumbs:
Congratulations! I’ll do my best!

Reactions: JCinFLA

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I would think there would loads you will probably never use. I remember reading on the site that they are like 10 different options for each of the presets m2,m3,etc. If it were me I would look up only what pertained to what I wanted to do and then if I want to try something else, I would look it then. But I know we are each different but I would be so anxious to use that is what I would do. LOL

:)
Exactly, it is quite intense and I think it might just cook dinner too! LOL

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Happy Anniversary!!! :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Happy vapiversary! 3 years is quite an accomplishment :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
3years.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for all the "Happy Anniversary" posts. :wub:

I'd actually discovered ECF and just lurked while learning a lot from you all, for about 6 months before deciding to join. I'm still amazed by how helpful and knowledgeable the members are. IMO, there still isn't a better place to learn, share, and stay on top of anything/everything vape related...than the ECF! :thumbs:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Has anyone kept track of how many coils you go thru in a year? I haven't but wish I had.
Me: Roughly 6 to 10, plus and a few dozen wicks.

But much depends on the juice one vapes. If I stuck to nothing but unflavored juice, I could probably get down to 2 to 4 coils and a dozen or so wicks. Now if I were using pre-made coil/wick (atomizer) assemblies, then I expect I'd need a new one as often as I currently need a new wick.

Users who are viewing this thread