Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For anyone wanting to try a Zenith D22 3mL tank, or get more of them (in Black or SS only)...this place has them on sale for $19.95 + S/H. I found them back on p.6 of a Google Search yesterday morning. I called and asked a few questions about the tanks and then ordered several. They've already been shipped. Coval Vapes is located in Texas...so receiving them will be much faster than from China!

Innokin Zenith D22 MTL Tank

Was going to also post that MFS had the full size Zenith tanks on sale, too, for $16.95, but I just checked again now, and all 3 colors have sold out.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Was going to also post that MFS had the full size Zenith tanks on sale, too, for $16.95, but I just checked again now, and all 3 colors have sold out.

Those devils. I ordered four Zeniths from them last week--surely they could have advised me to wait for the sale! ;)

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Those devils. I ordered four Zeniths from them last week--surely they could have advised me to wait for the sale! ;)

They have/had 2 different ones though, Zazie. The $16.95 ones came with the 0.8ohm and 1.6ohm regular Kanthal coils. They still have the other version that comes with the Plexus coil for $19.99. Don't know which you got.

ETA: They weren't on a "sale" per se. They were just in their Hot Deals section of items they've marked down. I check it every now & then to see what/if any "goodies" I can find in that section.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
For anyone wanting to try a Zenith D22 3mL tank, or get more of them (in Black or SS only)...this place has them on sale for $19.95 + S/H. I found them back on p.6 of a Google Search yesterday morning. I called and asked a few questions about the tanks and then ordered several. They've already been shipped. Coval Vapes is located in Texas...so receiving them will be much faster than from China!

Innokin Zenith D22 MTL Tank

Coval Vapes is just 1/2 a mile from where I work.

However, I'm not looking for another atty with drop-in coils. It's a shame. I've heard great things about the Zenith.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Coval Vapes is just 1/2 a mile from where I work.

However, I'm not looking for another atty with drop-in coils. It's a shame. I've heard great things about the Zenith.
I too only buy RTA's now.
For the Zenith, I made an exception :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

I bought my 1st Berserker a year ago this month and it quickly became my all-time favorite RTA. I've since loaded up with way more than enough for a lifetime, and I was done buying tanks.

However, I'm going on a 17 day trip to Alaska again this summer, and I didn't want to take just a couple Berserkers. I wanted to take at least 1 or 2 tanks with easy-peazy drop-in coils. Problem was...I also wanted the terrific, smooth, & very flavorful vape that I love from my Berserkers. Based on comments on here, I ordered a Zenith on sale about 2 1/2 weeks ago, to just give it a try as a possible tank to take with me.

Without a doubt, it has met my expectations! It's as close to the vape I get from a Berserker, without actually being a Berserker! That did it for me. I've gotten 1 more full size since then, and 5 of the D22 are on their way.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I bought my 1st Berserker a year ago this month and it quickly became my all-time favorite RTA. I've since loaded up with way more than enough for a lifetime, and I was done buying tanks.

However, I'm going on a 17 day trip to Alaska again this summer, and I didn't want to take just a couple Berserkers. I wanted to take at least 1 or 2 tanks with easy-peazy drop-in coils. Problem was...I also wanted the terrific, smooth, & very flavorful vape that I love from my Berserkers. Based on comments on here, I ordered a Zenith on sale about 2 1/2 weeks ago, to just give it a try as a possible tank to take with me.

Without a doubt, it has met my expectations! It's as close to the vape I get from a Berserker, without actually being a Berserker! That did it for me. I've gotten 1 more full size since then, and 4 of the D22 are on their way.
I have been stockpiling boxes of zenith coils for a while. I’ll continue to use RTA/RDAs, but on vacation, a drop in coil is easier to replace, than to bring even a small build kit. Plus, at some point, either my aging eyes or arthritis in my hands will make the zenith a better option. The new zenith version will be able to be disassembled for cleaning and have replaceable glass. Also some change to the fill port to make it more childproof (or less likely to open in a pocket)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
They have/had 2 different ones though, Zazie. The $16.95 ones came with the 0.8ohm and 1.6ohm regular Kanthal coils. They still have the other version that comes with the Plexus coil for $19.99. Don't know which you got.

ETA: They weren't on a "sale" per se. They were just in their Hot Deals section of items they've marked down. I check it every now & then to see what/if any "goodies" I can find in that section.

Yup, those $16.95 ones were just what I wanted. I'll have to be more compulsive about checking for deals.

I'm not sure I'm going to like the new Zenith. I don't want no stinking child proofing, if it's going to making opening the fill port more fiddly. Idiot proofing, however, I'm all in favor of, and I seem to recall that the price of the replaceable glass is that the juice holes will no longer be closed off when you're filling, so it'll be easier to flood the coil.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yup, those $16.95 ones were just what I wanted. I'll have to be more compulsive about checking for deals.

They still had all 3 colors of them Sunday morning. Someone, or several people, must've swooped in there and grabbed all of them.

PM me, and I'll tell you a vendor that has them in the US, for slightly more than $21/tank, if that price is acceptable to you.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

I'm not sure I'm going to like the new Zenith. I don't want no stinking child proofing, if it's going to making opening the fill port more fiddly. Idiot proofing, however, I'm all in favor of, and I seem to recall that the price of the replaceable glass is that the juice holes will no longer be closed off when you're filling, so it'll be easier to flood the coil.
I’m not sure the ability to replace a broken glass is a fair exchange for a non-flooding coil. Plus, for all the times mine have taken a dive, never had a glass break

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I’m not sure the ability to replace a broken glass is a fair exchange for a non-flooding coil. Plus, for all the times mine have taken a dive, never had a glass break

My thoughts exactly. I hope they don't phase out the first iteration. Just in case, I'll be scouring the web for sales so that I can add to my hoard.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
My thoughts exactly. I hope they don't phase out the first iteration. Just in case, I'll be scouring the web for sales so that I can add to my hoard.
I think they’re popular enough that the price will never drop too low. People who don’t also use rebuildables are less likely to be concerned about disassembling a tank to clean it. (Or, at least I wasn’t before I used RTAs :oops:.) People will go for the $$$, and they’ll sell out long before they hit super sale prices. Personally, I hope I’m dead wrong, cause I’d love to snag a handful at $5-10 each!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Personally, I hope I’m dead wrong, cause I’d love to snag a handful at $5-10 each!

I got my first full size one from VapeHappy.com about 2 1/2 weeks ago....for just $9.99 on Sale. That "couldn't resist it" price was what made me decide to finally try a Zenith. It was the absolute last 1 they had. Wish I'd stumbled upon that Sale sooner! ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I got my first full size one from VapeHappy.com about 2 1/2 weeks ago....for just $9.99 on Sale. That "couldn't resist it" price was what made me decide to finally try a Zenith. It was the absolute last 1 they had. Wish I'd stumbled upon that Sale sooner! ;)

I got one of those, too! Pretty sure mine was supposed to be the last as well. Hmm.

In case anyone is interested, the Zenith with the Plexus coil installed is still available in all colors on My Freedom Smokes, and NEWMFS15 gets you 15% off (supposedly it's for first orders, but it worked for this repeat customer).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I got one of those, too! Pretty sure mine was supposed to be the last as well. Hmm.

In case anyone is interested, the Zenith with the Plexus coil installed is still available in all colors on My Freedom Smokes, and NEWMFS15 gets you 15% off (supposedly it's for first orders, but it worked for this repeat customer).
No dice :( on the code. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread