Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I am not seeing a discount?????

I didn't see 1 either this morning.

In fact, I put 10 boxes of the coils in my Shopping Cart last night, signed up for their email newsletter, and waited for their Welcome email to arrive this morning with a discount code. Got the email, went to use to code and place my order...and it did subtract the $$ for the code in my Cart. However, when I got ready to make my payment with CC...I noticed that it had removed the discount, showed me the new total without a discount, and said the coupon couldn't be applied to items in my cart. o_O

I called them and left a message about it. Still waiting to hear from them. ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Yeah, it just showed up at checkout out of the blue. My order today confused them, though: I had to call them to assure them that, yes, I really did want thirteen more boxes of coils.

The great thing about buying coils is that doing so doesn't make me feel guilty. I know I'll need the things and that they won't go bad, so I can stockpile away with a clear conscience.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have come a long way since my first post in this thread on December 16. This is my hoard thus far:

mods
Innokin Kroma-A x 1
Eleaf Pico 25 x 5
Eleaf Pico x 1
JAC Vapour DNA75b Sandstorm x 3
Geekape Aegis x 1
Yihi SX Mini SL x 1
Dovpo M VV x 1
Vaporesso Armour Pro x 1
Sinuous P80 x 1
Asmodus Colossal x 2

As of this moment, my fervent hope is that I limit myself to buying that Dani Box Mini I covet and then call it a day. I figure I probably have enough mods now to see me to my grave.

tanks
Innokin Zenith D22 x 2
Innokin Zenith x 17

I know if I built I could probably get something I like more that the Zenith, but it suits me fine, and, besides, I have clumsy hands and bad eyes.

replacement coils
5-packs of .8 and 1.6 ohm coils (more .8 than 1.6) x 33, plus a few loose ones.

nicotine
Sufficient to see me to the end of my days. This morning I finally worked up the courage to break down what I ordered into four-ounce glass bottles (the cats were outraged at being kept outside while I worked) that conveniently all fit--even swaddled in paper--in a sturdy old pot I had hanging around, which I covered with the turntable from a microwave that had died and safely stashed away in the freezer.

All I need now is more coils (I will add to the stockpile as I find good deals), VG and PG, and flavorings to make, oh, say four different kinds of juice.
Oh, and a Dani Box Mini, just because.

How does this look to you experts?

Keep your fingers crossed that you don’t change the way you like to vape. You could open your own store lol!!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Keep your fingers crossed that you don’t change the way you like to vape.
I simply resolved not to. Somewhere between one and two years in, I decided that what I was doing had gotten and kept me off cigs, and was therefore good enough; i.e. there was no point in chasing a "better vape". I mean we didn't chase a "better smoke" when we smoking, did we?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
we didn't chase a "better smoke" when we smoking, did we?
Exactly! I'm hoping that once I get four or five juice recipes I like that I'll just stick with them and the gear I have the same way I was faithful to Camels (regular and then lights when they came along) all those years.

I'm glad you approve of my inventory. I know a mech mod or three would add security, but since building is nothing I c/dare to attempt, I will have to hope the electronics in the regulated mods hold up well in storage.

As for nicotine, my supply will probably outlast me, especially as it's likely I'll be dropping my nic level as the years pass. I'm already finding 8mg/ml almost too rich for my blood, and I calculated my need based on that concentration.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just got my zenith tank from MFS. That seemed really fast. I’m going to try the .5 coil first even though I know there have been complaints about it. I won’t be surprised if it sucks.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I just got my zenith tank from MFS. That seemed really fast. I’m going to try the .5 coil first even though I know there have been complaints about it. I won’t be surprised if it sucks.
    It usually doesn’t suck until somewhere between 12 and 72 hours. I’ve had spotty success (maybe one out of every ten coils has lasted) ... but most suddenly get a burnt, dry wick taste out of the blue. A 50/50 juice on a cold coil shouldn’t be dry.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Thought I was all done shopping over a year or so ago. Carefully picked my gear hoping for the best of course. Generally speaking the plan was working, I bought 2of most of my items,, 1for me 1 for my non vaping husband . My Pico's didn't last as long as hoped,, to be fair I vape more than most people,,, so by using that criteria,, they lasted a long time. Next my 2griffins slowly developed structure problems, , technically I should be able to fix them with some effort. So,, I lose my Picos and Griffin's in 1-2weeks of each other...... This led to a 911stop at a few vape shops (cuz I wasn't home each time)..

OK, I escape 1vape shop with a new mod and 1juul + 1 zero.. . $140 later,,, then a few days later I'm on another 911run to a few vape shops for any rdta velocity style,,, OK not to bad $35.

So to rebuild my stash, over to fastech I order another 3tanks,1duel battery mod and another Mech,,, so that's another $95

Meantime Cool_Breeze fixes 2picos for me..,.., so this seriously beefs up my stash. (2new Atty's on the way) this gives me 3reg Pico now

What I learned my 2 mechs that I bought years ago, well I have never used them. So I told myself... You bought them as a last resort because they will last forever,,, yeah,,,, uh-huh, except they are too big to hold and use in my hands! Hense I ordered another 1 hoping I can hold it.

Meantime my 2pico squeeze had been filling in nicely but I don't want them for all day carry,,, all day driving they are great .

Remember a few minutes ago I said my non vaping husband,,, I said juul +zero (notice I didn't buy them for me.. More of wishful thinking for him. _-----------he has been vaping for a week ! No cigs ,,this man cannot hide withdrawal.... OMG, 3years of buying him nicer stronger gear,,, and he finally switches with 2pod systems +1pico squeeze.. He cracks up because I call him a tootle puffer.

Forgot to add, a gallon vg +1qt of pg $40 + 6new batteries $40=$350 for 2019,, and yes I have ran out of my normal ejuice recipe flavors,,, so I am trying to make myself used up some flavors,,, if I can't pull it off well that's another $60.

I want to get to where I just order a years worth at a time and be done with it. ---yeah, pipe dream :)

Now all I have to wonder about is how long my fastech stuff gets stuck in customs since the govt is closed,,, first world problems :)

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    Thought I was all done shopping over a year or so ago. Carefully picked my gear hoping for the best of course. Generally speaking the plan was working, I bought 2of most of my items,, 1for me 1 for my non vaping husband . My Pico's didn't last as long as hoped,, to be fair I vape more than most people,,, so by using that criteria,, they lasted a long time. Next my 2griffins slowly developed structure problems, , technically I should be able to fix them with some effort. So,, I lose my Picos and Griffin's in 1-2weeks of each other...... This led to a 911stop at a few vape shops (cuz I wasn't home each time)..

OK, I escape 1vape shop with a new mod and 1juul + 1 zero.. . $140 later,,, then a few days later I'm on another 911run to a few vape shops for any rdta velocity style,,, OK not to bad $35.

So to rebuild my stash, over to fastech I order another 3tanks,1duel battery mod and another Mech,,, so that's another $95

Meantime Cool_Breeze fixes 2picos for me..,.., so this seriously beefs up my stash. (2new Atty's on the way) this gives me 3reg Pico now

What I learned my 2 mechs that I bought years ago, well I have never used them. So I told myself... You bought them as a last resort because they will last forever,,, yeah,,,, uh-huh, except they are too big to hold and use in my hands! Hense I ordered another 1 hoping I can hold it.

Meantime my 2pico squeeze had been filling in nicely but I don't want them for all day carry,,, all day driving they are great .

Remember a few minutes ago I said my non vaping husband,,, I said juul +zero (notice I didn't buy them for me.. More of wishful thinking for him. _-----------he has been vaping for a week ! No cigs ,,this man cannot hide withdrawal.... OMG, 3years of buying him nicer stronger gear,,, and he finally switches with 2pod systems +1pico squeeze.. He cracks up because I call him a tootle puffer.

Forgot to add, a gallon vg +1qt of pg $40 + 6new batteries $40=$350 for 2019,, and yes I have ran out of my normal ejuice recipe flavors,,, so I am trying to make myself used up some flavors,,, if I can't pull it off well that's another $60.

I want to get to where I just order a years worth at a time and be done with it. ---yeah, pipe dream :)

Now all I have to wonder about is how long my fastech stuff gets stuck in customs since the govt is closed,,, first world problems :)
    A fasttech order of mine passed through customs two days ago.

What was the problem with your Picos? I stockpiled it and trying to anticipate what problems might come up.

I plan to try squonking. The Squeeze is attractive because cheap to stock pile if I like the system. How well does it work? Have you compared it with others?

Recently Gottlieb threatens he will shut down vape supplies completely if kid vaping can't be reduced. I wish I had been a life long vaper instead of smoker.

Stockpiling is still relevent. I thought I was done but...I may stockpile some squonk stuff. I finially have an RTA I can live with (Beserker mini) to sppliment my prefered RDA so got several of those. May be some squonk mods with spare bottles and RDAs to work with them. I'll also do one more nic buy in case my daily ml's increase in retirement.

I should have a Pico X, on the way from FT, to play with and talk about in a week. It is an ounce lighter and has an improved fire button that will be easier to find wearing heavy winter gloves. (I do an hour a day of brisk walking for exercise. Vaping has zero impact on my fitness training. There is even some evidence that nic promotes fat burning. Regardless, in the past year I'm rid of 25 pounds of body fat, back to my highschool weight and waist line. We were all skinny as rails in those days.)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    I have come a long way since my first post in this thread on December 16. This is my hoard thus far:

mods
    Innokin Kroma-A x 1
    Eleaf Pico 25 x 5
    Eleaf Pico x 1
    JAC Vapour DNA75b Sandstorm x 3
    Geekape Aegis x 1
    Yihi SX Mini SL x 1
    Dovpo M VV x 1
    Vaporesso Armour Pro x 1
    Sinuous P80 x 1
    Asmodus Colossal x 2

As of this moment, my fervent hope is that I limit myself to buying that Dani Box Mini I covet and then call it a day. I figure I probably have enough mods now to see me to my grave.

tanks
    Innokin Zenith D22 x 2
    Innokin Zenith x 17

I know if I built I could probably get something I like more that the Zenith, but it suits me fine, and, besides, I have clumsy hands and bad eyes.

replacement coils
    5-packs of .8 and 1.6 ohm coils (more .8 than 1.6) x 33, plus a few loose ones.

nicotine
    Sufficient to see me to the end of my days. This morning I finally worked up the courage to break down what I ordered into four-ounce glass bottles (the cats were outraged at being kept outside while I worked) that conveniently all fit--even swaddled in paper--in a sturdy old pot I had hanging around, which I covered with the turntable from a microwave that had died and safely stashed away in the freezer.

All I need now is more coils (I will add to the stockpile as I find good deals), VG and PG, and flavorings to make, oh, say four different kinds of juice.
    Oh, and a Dani Box Mini, just because.

How does this look to you experts?
    I know you said you have a bad eye's and clumsy hands but it wouldn't be a big outlay for you to try one rta with a draw similar to the zenith. An rta, roll of wire and a bag of cotton or rayon and you could play around for a while just experimenting. Stockpiling a life time supply of wire and cotton is ridiculously cheap and easy.
    It' very easy to build and wick rta's once you get into your own rhythm with it

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I went through Border patrol yesterday (Cochise county is THE border county and by that I mean they actually contain a lot of border) and it was a skeleton crew, the dude was just waving us through, no drug dog, and no stopping even, not even a "have a nice night ma'am." I have come to miss that statement. I have NO CLUE who trains border patrol but whomever does it has done WAY WELL on the politeness factor, I have yet to meet a mean one and I've been here 14 years ish.

I wish whoever does it would train the dang police.

But, I digress the time is NOW for FT although all my orders have come through no problem. I sort of have the feeling (at least now) that the chances of your package getting customed is sort of wildly minuscule anyway.

I imported 3 month supplies of meds for several years which is illegal but they don't really do anything but send the package back, honestly, as long as it's not insane amounts (I only did it because it was a non FDA approved med, but it works really well for mild depression and also imported it for various family members early on so it was like, maybe 5 years or so?)

One package got returned once, the company promptly sent it back and all was well.

Anna

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    A fasttech order of mine passed through customs two days ago.

What was the problem with your Picos? I stockpiled it and trying to anticipate what problems might come up.

I plan to try squonking. The Squeeze is attractive because cheap to stock pile if I like the system. How well does it work? Have you compared it with others?

Recently Gottlieb threatens he will shut down vape supplies completely if kid vaping can't be reduced. I wish I had been a life long vaper instead of smoker.

Stockpiling is still relevent. I thought I was done but...I may stockpile some squonk stuff. I finially have an RTA I can live with (Beserker mini) to sppliment my prefered RDA so got several of those. May be some squonk mods with spare bottles and RDAs to work with them. I'll also do one more nic buy in case my daily ml's increase in retirement.

I should have a Pico X, on the way from FT, to play with and talk about in a week. It is an ounce lighter and has an improved fire button that will be easier to find wearing heavy winter gloves. (I do an hour a day of brisk walking for exercise. Vaping has zero impact on my fitness training. There is even some evidence that nic promotes fat burning. Regardless, in the past year I'm rid of 25 pounds of body fat, back to my highschool weight and waist line. We were all skinny as rails in those days.)
    my Pico boards burnt out, (started with 5 total.. Now I have 2repaired & 1 nearing the end of it's life,,,,,,) but again I am an extreme user at 30mls a day.. So I was hitting the power button 5xs more often than someone who vapes 6mls. (.20-.35 ohms @ 25-35 watts)

I did get 2 Picos that had a very short life, 1was only 30+/-days. I think Cool_Breeze fixed it. --when buying something so far in advance,, you risk the inability to return the items -if that matters to you,, and the item may not even be in production any more. I thought about that this time of stock piling... Either buy several of whatever I like or buy what may last 2-3years. I went with the 2-3 years with the exception of 1 mech

As for the Pico squonk, I had low expectations for it when I bought it. I have really grown to love it. It's dependable.. Mine are the nearly Mech 1st generations... No adjusting only computerish feature is the micro usb charging port... No screen. I use narda atty,, I didn't like the Coral atty. Far more Atty's available today. Would I buy another squonk -yes, 10000%. I loved the kangtech Nebox because it held a lot of eliquid which was great for road trip back home. ( my parents can't travel here easily so I drive to them 450+/-) as we know kangertech Nebox had leaking design flaw. So Pico was a good replacement ,,,I think there are regulated squonks out there,, I would like one or three lol. My advice to you is research the Atty's,, that where the level of happiness is at with squonking,,, the mod may be great but if the atty can't keep up or allow your build,, you won't be happy. (I want a semi built in juice well I don't want any a b/f atty that the outter shell creates the well... Too much leakness.)

The good news out of my recent pickle was it forced me to look at the newer generations of gear, I am no longer pinned to 22mm atomizers, there are Atty's out there very similar to my Griffin's,, so over all I am happy.

If unicorns are listening, I would like to know we can get a cohesive list of what size bubble glass we can use on nearly any tank.

Thank you for the info on customs incoming packages.

Great job on your weight /health! I have really enjoyed my ever expanding journey... I made it 3:01 minutes Thursday holding my breath (Wim Hof).. Not doing as well on the ice baths lol.... Only 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread