Are you done stocking up?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I have come a long way since my first post in this thread on December 16. This is my hoard thus far:

mods
Innokin Kroma-A x 1
Eleaf Pico 25 x 5
Eleaf Pico x 1
JAC Vapour DNA75b Sandstorm x 3
Geekape Aegis x 1
Yihi SX Mini SL x 1
Dovpo M VV x 1
Vaporesso Armour Pro x 1
Sinuous P80 x 1
Asmodus Colossal x 2

As of this moment, my fervent hope is that I limit myself to buying that Dani Box Mini I covet and then call it a day. I figure I probably have enough mods now to see me to my grave.

tanks
Innokin Zenith D22 x 2
Innokin Zenith x 17

I know if I built I could probably get something I like more that the Zenith, but it suits me fine, and, besides, I have clumsy hands and bad eyes.

replacement coils
5-packs of .8 and 1.6 ohm coils (more .8 than 1.6) x 33, plus a few loose ones.

nicotine
Sufficient to see me to the end of my days. This morning I finally worked up the courage to break down what I ordered into four-ounce glass bottles (the cats were outraged at being kept outside while I worked) that conveniently all fit--even swaddled in paper--in a sturdy old pot I had hanging around, which I covered with the turntable from a microwave that had died and safely stashed away in the freezer.

All I need now is more coils (I will add to the stockpile as I find good deals), VG and PG, and flavorings to make, oh, say four different kinds of juice.
Oh, and a Dani Box Mini, just because.

How does this look to you experts?

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I have come a long way since my first post in this thread on December 16. This is my hoard thus far:

mods
Innokin Kroma-A x 1
Eleaf Pico 25 x 5
Eleaf Pico x 1
JAC Vapour DNA75b Sandstorm x 3
Geekape Aegis x 1
Yihi SX Mini SL x 1
Dovpo M VV x 1
Vaporesso Armour Pro x 1
Sinuous P80 x 1
Asmodus Colossal x 2

As of this moment, my fervent hope is that I limit myself to buying that Dani Box Mini I covet and then call it a day. I figure I probably have enough mods now to see me to my grave.

tanks
Innokin Zenith D22 x 2
Innokin Zenith x 17

I know if I built I could probably get something I like more that the Zenith, but it suits me fine, and, besides, I have clumsy hands and bad eyes.

replacement coils
5-packs of .8 and 1.6 ohm coils (more .8 than 1.6) x 33, plus a few loose ones.

nicotine
Sufficient to see me to the end of my days.lThis morning I finally worked up the courage to break down what I ordered into four-ounce glass bottles (the cats were outraged at being kept outside while I worked) that conveniently all fit--even swaddled in paper--in a sturdy old pot I had hanging around, which I covered with the turntable from a microwave that had died. an and safely stashed that away in the freezer.

All I need now is more coils (I will add to the stockpile as I find good deals), VG and PG, and flavorings to make, oh, say four different kinds of juice.
Oh, and a Dani Box Mini, just because.

How does this look to you experts?
I add 5 boxes of zenith coils every month. That’s doable $ wise, and slowly adds to my stash. I don’t have nearly as many of the tanks as you, but I’m up to 42 boxes of coils. I’ll mostly still use RTAs as long as possible, saving the zenith for trips and for once I’m not able to build anymore. Guess I better count on either the boards in my mods lasting a long time, or my eyes/finger joints to hold up... no RTAs means my mechs are useless.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That’s quite a bit of gear bought in one months time. I’ve been thinking about trying a zenith tank but not sure which one and which coils are the best. I’ve been strictly using rtas for quite some time but was thinking it’d be nice to have one tank with drop in coils.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I don’t have nearly as many of the tanks as you
    And I almost certainly have way more than I'll need, even if I make it to ninety.
    Guess I better count on . . . the boards in my mods lasting a long time
    My fingers are crossed on this score (quite painful with mild arthritis).
    That’s quite a bit of gear bought in one months time.
    I know. Kind of nuts. But I think that particular flame is waning. Fingers painfully crossed on this score, too.

I’ve been thinking about trying a zenith tank but not sure which one and which coils are the best. I’ve been strictly using rtas for quite some time but was thinking it’d be nice to have one tank with drop in coils.
    I am fine with either the .8 or the 1.6 ohm coil. The .5 ohm Plexus coil gets very mixed reviews, and I certainly don't like it as much as the other two.

As for the tank, I'm content with the original version. The updated version will include child-proofing, which I hate. Its glass will also be replaceable, but that comes at the expense of the filling arrangement that closes off the juice ports so you can't flood the coil, and I would miss that feature.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    That’s quite a bit of gear bought in one months time. I’ve been thinking about trying a zenith tank but not sure which one and which coils are the best. I’ve been strictly using rtas for quite some time but was thinking it’d be nice to have one tank with drop in coils.
    Any but the z coil (.5), lots of people have had negative experiences (quick burn out, dry hits etc) There’s a thread on the tank that has tons of opinions/experiences to help you decide if it’s for you or not. Mt Baker usually has them for $21, MFS had them for $20 (I think all they had left was the z coil, but it also comes with a 1.6, tank is identical). If you don’t like it, I’ll buy it from you.
    Flavor is quite good for a drop in, af is definitely mtl, but it goes to the looser end. I directly inhale to my lungs, not mouth then inhale... so it’s loose enough for that. (I never did learn to mtl correctly lol). Coils, even with something like your blueberry milkshake, make about 2-3 weeks before a change. I have an unsweetened menthol (don’t vape but a little a few times a day) that has a coil that’s probably several months old. It still looks clean, so I haven’t changed it

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    So is the one at mfs for 19.99 the new one?

Nope, it just comes with the Plexus installed and a spare 1.6 on the side, rather than the 1.6 installed and a .8 backup as it used to be packaged. Worth it, at the price they're asking, think I.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I did a quick comparison of af... being conservative, I’d say wide open the zenith is about the same as the ammit mtl on 4 holes. Close to 5, but not quite

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @hittman - The full size Zenith tanks that Mt. Baker Vapor has...do come with the regular 0.8ohm and 1.6ohm coils. They currently have them in Red, SS, and Black priced @ $23.99, but you can use the code hiflyingvapor and receive 11% off = $21.35 each. They also carry the coils for them.

Innokin Zenith MTL Tank | Mt Baker Vapor

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Zenith 1.6 ohm replacement coils are back in stock at kangerwholesaleusa.com. To my surprise, a 10% discount showed up during checkout, bring the per-coil price down to $5.49. Free shipping after $75.

Get 'em while they're hot, folks!

I am not seeing a discount?????

Users who are viewing this thread

• VRx